It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza Firing Misslies at Irsael...again.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

I don't understand? Are you saying Israel attacked Gaza for no reason with a jet strike? Just out of the blue decided to fly over and bomb them? Please explain.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

About 100 years or so ago, there was this little book found called "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" Wiki

Just more anti-semetic mess put out by the media and elites.

One must always remember, the elites want nothing more than the death of GOD, his Holy Bible, and his chosen people Israel. Christians too of course.
edit on 21-3-2011 by KJV1611 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by KJV1611
reply to post by OuttaTime

Read your source again:

"Lebanese soldiers found rockets"
That was all I needed to hear. Think man, think!

The UN border protective forces verified it. They are responsible with being the buffer to keep Lebanese away from the bordres. As soon as that info was determined to be an act of israeli operatives, the story was pulled from the media. Research man research!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by KJV1611

Please show me proof and who verified it thanks. They got such nice uniforms these days I'm impressed.

Since I posted this news on Saturday "Here," and you asked for proof, the best I can do is give you a snippet from the article I pulled it from that might help with the proof.

JERUSALEM – Palestinian militants in Gaza fired more than 50 mortar shells into Israel on Saturday, the heaviest barrage in two years, Israeli officials said, raising the prospect of a new Mideast flareup. Also Saturday, Hamas police beat reporters and news photographers covering a rally in Gaza City, drawing a stiff condemnation from the reporters' association. Israel invaded Gaza two years ago to put a stop to daily rocket barrages by Gaza militants, and Saturday's exchange showed how the conflict could quickly spiral out of control. Gaza's Hamas rulers are thought to be trying to avoid another Israeli invasion, after the last one caused widespread damage, killed more than 1,400 and left the territory under blockade, but Hamas claimed responsibility for some of the mortar rounds.

Full Article

Since the OP went ahead and posted a link to his thread here on my thread, I didnt think he would mind if I added this bit of info to his.
Hope it helps

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Pulled from the pro muslim media? No CNN, MSNBC, Al Jezzer?
Please, more anti Israel mess being believed by racists.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I am bombarded daily with pro israel propaganda nonsense in almost every newspaper or cable news program out there.

Then I come to my beloved ATS, I login, I goto recent posts......and I see this poor attempt?

Dude, your OP is absolutely the worst piece of pro isreal jibberish I have ever come in contact with.

Pick up a New York Times for cryin out loud, no need to remake the wheel.

ps enjoy your stay here new member

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Pulled from the pro muslim media? No CNN, MSNBC, Al Jezzer?
Please, more anti Israel mess being believed by racists.

There have been a few threads about this on ATS already. I realize you've only been registered for 5 days, but the prior threads are a little older than that. If you want to find out, go find it. You'll also find threads about Israel crossing Lebanese borders to cut trees down, and the firefight that ensued.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Oh i was talking about the picture the he said was a verified palestenian terrorist. Holding the Koran and a RPG launcher. I was just asking for some verification and proof of that picture thats all.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross

So you favour destroying an entire group of people because of what a few do? What if one of the CIA's nation-victims used that same logic?

What do you suggest the people of Gaza do?

Move to one of the 20 muslims countries all around them obviously. Muslims own 95% of the middle east. Don't tell me they need to stay in this land, heck, there isn't even any jobs, let alone farm land in these areas. So why stay? To provoke Israel and for a strategic military location. Period.

Maybe cause they were born there and that is their home. Why do you stay where you are?

If I was living in such a sh** hole (Gaza), even if I was born there, I wouldn't want to stay there.

Most people have a choice in this World, why would you NOT want to live somewhere nicer and in peaceful surroundings?

Actually, does that kind of place exist in the Middle East?

Its a #hole cause its been bombed and there is a blockade. I'm sure its not very easy for a family that has nothing to just get up and move. Are they supposed to buy some airplane tickets? Jump on a camel and just go along the desert. Of course, Israel wants to make life as horrible as possible there so people will leave. I can't believe people actually stand behind this.

You Israel people talk about how the muslims are religious fanatics and that might be true, but to kick a whole group of people off their land cause your holy book says so is just as crazy. To support this cause your bible says it needs to be is also just as fanatical. is it not?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by vermonster

Finally some sense

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

He explains in simple language WHY Iran needs to be sorted out.

It's not long and if you can't watch it, then you don't really care about the situation!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Wow a douchebag telling me that we need to bomb Iran. Iran shipping weapons to Hamas? According to Israel of course. All the sudden israel has the right to bomb Iran because a boat headed from turkey to Egypt was supposedly a boat from syria to gaza? You people are religious extremists in my book.

Edit: oh he said the "wipe off the map"
edit on 21-3-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by vermonster

Yeah, thanks for the welcome bud, nice way to represent ATS, by ridiculing the basic current events that I just posted. Way to go!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Thanks bud, the more the merrier! Your post was dead on as well.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

This was the first thread about this subject in the correct forum bud. Just because "this account" is new doesn't mean I am. Have some respect when speaking to your elder.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

No, it is not. You telling me your personal opinions on this matter supersedes that of the Bibles? Please, such arrogance.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I have starred everyone of your posts friend, you make more sense than the combined lot in this thread. People are so anti Israel is scares me!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

You people are religious extremists in my book.

That's the problem. You are your own judge, and in the end, your own god. You follow your own book, I follow God's Book. The Holy Bible. And something tells me my book is greater than yours.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

No, it is not. You telling me your personal opinions on this matter supersedes that of the Bibles? Please, such arrogance.

Yes the bible means nothing to me. Not everyone was force fed the bible thing as a young child. I see you people as religious extremists that will condone murder to make prophesy come true. Now that is sick.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Once again, your own biased opinion filled with prejudice. I was not a Christian till I turned 16 and accepted Jesus Christ as my savior once I realized I was a sinner and one day would have to face a HOLY God. You should do the same. Or trust in your own feelings and beliefs. Good luck.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join