It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza Firing Misslies at Irsael...again.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Source
Fox News Source

Once again, gaza terrorists are attacking Israel troops, continuing to fire rockets at the Israel military while they were on patrol.

This article is even found within a PRO Palestinian website too! while the rest f the media refuse to report on it, just following orders as they are told.

These "Palestinians" (made up media word) are about to force Israel to bomb them once again, causing more NPR, and other pro muslim media to swoop in and take "tear filled" photos of the aftermath.

You reap what you sow Gaza folks. Fire missiles at the military, you get missiles fired back at you. No complaining this time please.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Oh noes, the big bad Palestinians are at it again.

I am sure that if anyone came to my apartment and claimed ownership, I would question the situation.
If the agressors would attempt to take my life and whoever lives in my apartment... I would go Chuck Norris on em to make a point.

Stop acting like you dont understand deeply inside of you that these people have the right to defend themselves.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

Yes it hasn't been reported in the western media because as we all know, the muslims control the media in the West. They're taking over I tell ya! Terrorists Terrorists Terrorists. Ever since those arabs bombed the King David Hotel they haven't stopped their terrorist ways. (oh wait those were jews dressed like arabs, but anyways)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Gaza is not firing missiles at Israel. Terrorists within Gaza are firing missiles at Israel. And sadly, the whole of Gaza will be punished for it.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

That's what I said in my post, read the first line again....

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by KJV1611

guys eyes in the first picture look rather israeli imo

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Skittle

That is not a comparison, not even close. You have much more studying to do fat one. Turn off the dumb box with the media madhouse, and learn about this land of Palestine.

Who really owns it? or should I say, owned it?
Who owned it before 1948?
What about 1918?
British?
French?
Ottomans?
Muslims?,
Catholics?
Muslims again?
Romans?
Back to Jews?
Persians?
Medes?
Babylonians?
Back to Jews again?
Philistines? (which is where the term Palestinian comes from by the way) But even then, they were not the first owners.
Canaanites maybe?
How about Jebusites?
Want me to go back further?
Abraham, Issac or Jacob perhaps?

Do we dare go further back? I don't think you will like what you find though.
edit on 21-3-2011 by KJV1611 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by gougitousakusha

possibly...but that is most certainly a koran

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

That's what I said in my post, read the first line again....

I was referring to your title.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Para-opinion-phrasing an isolated event is not relative to this topic. Stay on topic or leave.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
Gaza is not firing missiles at Israel. Terrorists within Gaza are firing missiles at Israel. And sadly, the whole of Gaza will be punished for it.

Maybe the innocent people in Gaza should stop the guilty Muppets in Gaza from doing it in the first place.

Then nobody over there will suffer when Israel gets peed off with them (AGAIN) and hits back.

One day, Israel will hit the back really hard and personally I'm all for it.

That is the only way we can stop these idiots firing rockets into Israel.

Unless of course we go to the source of the weapons, Iran, the one's who are supplying them in the first place.

But then that's another ball game!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
How did you feel about your Palestenian heroes invading that Jewish home and stabbing to death a 4 month old baby, his 4 year old brohter, and the parents, yeah you should move down their and kumbaya with them.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

reply to post by Skittle

That is not a comparison, not even close. You have much more studying to do fat one. Turn off the dumb box with the media madhouse, and learn about this land of Palestine.

Who really owns it? or should I say, owned it?
Who owned it before 1948?
What about 1918?
British?
French?
Ottomans?
Muslims?,
Catholics?
Muslims again?
Romans?
Back to Jews?
Persians?
Medes?
Babylonians?
Back to Jews again?
Philistines? (which is where the term Palestinian comes from by the way) But even then, they were not the first owners.
Canaanites maybe?
How about Jebusites?
Want me to go back further?
Abraham, Issac or Jacob perhaps?

EXACTLY. Just because they "occupied" the area 2000 years ago doesn't meant they can have it today. lol.
I realize Israel has pushed the 1948 borders tho...

Originally posted by minkey53
Maybe the innocent people in Gaza should stop the guilty Muppets in Gaza from doing it in the first place.

It's because they don't want to. They want to see what unfolders when "Palestians gunmen" retaliate against Israel.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

I'm all for that ball game
I personally believe God is the one who said he would restore Israel in the latter days. But who is to say the people of Israel getting a head start by their own hand is a bad thing? Maybe this is God's hand at work restoring Israel after all?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tyrson
How did you feel about your Palestenian heroes invading that Jewish home and stabbing to death a 4 month old baby, his 4 year old brohter, and the parents, yeah you should move down their and kumbaya with them.

Very true and right on topic. Didn't even think to say this. So these "palestinians" slaughter an beautiful family, then to top things off, they hand out food and treats as a celebration for this "victory". And now they are shooting missiles again. What king hearted people....

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Terrorist ATTACKING Terrorist ??? The Israeli terrorists will return fire with f16's -NO FLY ZONE NATO???

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tyrson

Do you have any proof that this was a Palestenian?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

reply to post by minkey53

I'm all for that ball game
I personally believe God is the one who said he would restore Israel in the latter days. But who is to say the people of Israel getting a head start by their own hand is a bad thing? Maybe this is God's hand at work restoring Israel after all?

Nothing can touch Israel (if you believe in the Bible which I do) so they have nothing to fear long term.

It says about being surrounded and things kicking off in Syria (which they are now doing) so I don't think it will be long until something really big happens over there to either make things worse short term or better for the long term.

But I do know if you believe in false Gods such as Alah then you won;t survive the coming War!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Just wait until Israel comes under fire by rockets (with timers on them, again) from Lebanon. We know how much more damage those do against Israel's 200 nukes. Sooner or later, Israel will catch something much larger, but it wouldn't surprise me if they 9/11'd their own country for UN protection.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

So what your saying is Israel is not entitled to this land because they were not there first??

You do realize (or you probably don't) that with your logic, no countries people on the face of this green earth are entitled to live in their country since they were not the first there.

That would put:

USA
All of Australia
Britain
Mexico
Korea
France
Germany
Italy
Turkey
Canada
South Africa
New Zealand
and about 100 other nations "illegally occupying" their land since they were not the first to live there.

Your logic is so flawed I don't know why I even bothered making this post to you. Maybe to make sure other people were not lead away in your same circular reasoning. God help you.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join