It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Libyan war: Unconstitutional and illegitimate

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by GovtFlu

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
reply to post by GovtFlu

Explain where the burnt out hulks of armor and artillery and many kilometers of burnt out wreckage came from outside of Benghazi after the French attack jets attacked?
Did TPTB sneak in with thousands of chinooks overnight and place them there under the cover of darkness? I suppose they doctored up Misrata, Ajdibaya, Sert etc with hollywood props to satisfy your outlandish conspiracy?

This is the funniest conspiracy of them all. Nothing ever happened unless you were there, lol sounds like you just jumped in from the moon hoax debate.

I'll type slower...

Unless YOU were there, in Libya.. an eye witness.. YOU cannot be 100% certain. Does that mean "nothing ever happens"?.. maybe to you..

I have no doubts something is happening, I just don't trust known liars to tell me the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I'd like to see dozens of separate named independent verifiable sources.. which shouldn't bee too tough with a so called massacre and whatnot going on, eh?

Does anyone think the "picture show" being played by the MSM just might be "old footage" ?

or maybe it's all shot on a stage.

Hollywood has far reaching tentacles too!

TPTB don't need to sneak around ... they have professionals that do the work for them.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

I'm not sure how you got me being "marxist".

Had I met Karl, I'd of buried my 5" gerber blade in his sorry gut and pulled up....HARD!

Please forgive me if I misunderstood you.

This entire military op is going to go tits up. PERIOD.

You CANNOT enter into an action without strategy, goals, and exit terms. I feel for the legit folks there BUT swapping bad leadership for bad is likely to make things worse. This little excursion is going to cost 1 billion minimum.

WE AIN'T GOT IT!

If its such a horrible thing that the Arab League gave us the okie dokie to go in....why the hell didn't THEY? Why are WE doing the dirty work? Hell, a few months or so back, kadaffy was the darling. Now he's "the bitch that had the gall to wear the same dress as the hostess".

Maybe literally

I actually heard some idiot from the govt saying that to date, NO CIVILIANS had been injured or killed by allied forces. Really? I guess the folks at the chopper LZ that go lit up dint exist?

The bastards in our government want to destroy the US.

Period.

Drill for oil here. Send everyone not legal packing from our shores. Open our factories back. Tax the piss out of imports and double tax those that were imported from FORMERLY domestic operations. ELIMINATE INCOME TAX! Close 75% of our foreign bases and MAN OUR BORDERS!

no. That would make too much sense and make us far to strong again. That is NOT the direction "they" want us to go.

Folks, I think its too late for anything good to happen. The best we can do is prepare for the worst, hope for the best, and form small groups in small towns to help each other through when it all crashes.

The dirt bag Lerner from SEIU has already stated that they are going to crash the system. Our wonderful AG Holder is busy crucifying a guy for making silver pieces because they are a form of "domestic" terrorism. Go figure. Pick and choose your "terrorist"?

The fundamentalist christians are saying its all a "harbinger to armageddon". Well, I hope to hell it is. I'm just about tired of waiting. Let their "devil" be on notice that we're "ready to dance"!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
To quote Paul Joseph Watson, "George Orwell is rolling in his grave right now".

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Hello there, my first post. Hope not to start any bashing, and sorry if I ramble on lots.

This is just mad, the whole world is just completely going down the (insert word here).
I won't be surprised if this starts another world war. I look at it as there really is no ally and no enemy. Every government just wants to benefit their own selfish ways in the end. You think allied countries will last forever? No, there will be a point in time were someone will want something from someone else. And the leaders of the world have clearly shown that they make up lies to make it acceptable to go into another country. I don't even know how this idea of killing innocent people became acceptable- oh wait I forgot that the government uses propaganda so we have no idea whats truly going on.

One thing I've noticed from the past centuries to now, is leaders have lost their importance and values in society. I don't see president obama stepping up to the plate to protect/fight with the country (assumption where it would be acceptable). Their suppose to represent the people, be a RESPONSIBLE leader for a society. Look at napoleon, always fighting with his country. Not to say that violence is the answer, but there were times that a leader had values. The government don't care about us and thats the fact. They make a ton of money, get the benefits and have 'the good life' meanwhile the rest of the country has to do the dirty work for these people were suppose to 'respect' and have 'faith' in.

The government has been convincing us of b.s for too long. The government sits on their arss all day and sends their own people to die for what?

I hope people all over the world are aware of whats going on. We need a global movement and change. This government stuff is not working. Anyone in the right mind knows that this libya thing is wrong, just like all the other countries we ever invaded for oil and such. The ironic thing too, is that in school we are taught all about "bad" leaders, genocides and how countries use propaganda. But yet given this knowledge people are too stupid to figure out that this is also happening in our own country? Within the world right now? Sorry, this wasn't just a world war thing- its an 'always' thing. Maybe some choose to turn a blind eye to it- fine. Either way someday in the future the textbook it is gonna talk about all the "bad" things the governments and countries have done. And we'll just keep convincing ourselves that were doing the right thing, according to the President.

Oh and gotta love the biggest lie of them all. That America is Liberal country. Yeah, were so liberal that the government can't even tell us 'individuals' the truth about anything that has ever happened. Glad we have so much right to knowledge.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join