It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Of Gamma rays, Atlanteans and Sirius

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I have no idea what to make of this article. I did a quick search and could not find it posted here already.

“Atlantis Anomaly” Causes Shutdown Of US Army Weapons Base

A Russian Space Forces (VKS) report circulating in the Kremlin today says that one of their Kosmos-2469 satellites currently in orbit over North America has detected a gamma ray burst of “unprecedented proportions” emanating from the United States Army’s main weapons base Dugway Proving Ground located in their State of Utah.

According to this report, since the formation of what is described as a “magnetic vortex” began appearing in the Gulf of Aden (see our December 1, 2010 report Mysterious ‘Vortex’ Warned Is Creating Global Weather Catastrophe) a growing number of gamma ray bursts emanating from beneath our Earth and its seas, and directed towards the Sirius star system [Sirius is the brightest star in the night sky], have been detected and have given rise to the belief of many Russian scientists that they belong to an ancient “early warning system” of some type.

Full article is here: www.whatdoesitmean.com...

I have read it through a couple of times. One of the things that worries me about this is the links to other articles which appear to be bunk to me. Could this be too?

If anyone else has heard of this, or knows any more information or links, I would love to see them, Sounds very interesting but I am entirely unsure if I can beleive any of this at the moment. Help!!!!

edit on 21-3-2011 by Shamatt because: spellings

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

Explanation: I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news... but its all Sorcha Faal stuff and thats the reason this thread is now in the hoax forum. Such a Fail! Because it might... just might have some worthy information and its a shame that its been binned without any real investigation.

Personal Disclosure: To help prevent this happening in future maybe do a word search on "Sorcha Faal" and take the entire article with some ..no...no not contempt ... a pinch of salt OK!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

I had never heard of Sorcha Faal - I now know better! lol

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
good job YOU

top topics

join