It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ascension/Contact: Jean Ederman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Quite a mystery (maybe you're a fan of the Celestine Prophecies? here's a non-fiction addition to that genre....) can be found in a few channelings this year from the Arcturian channel on the Prepare4Contact Yahoo Internet discussion group....raising (for me at least) the following questions:

This would pertain to the mysterious disappearance of a Frenchman, Eric Julien (Jean Ederman, pseudonym or spiritual name). You may read some of his relevant (and brief) work in this regard where he channels a message from benevolent extra-terrestrials that normally do not get involved directly with human affairs--with the reasons why they normally don't yet now plan to:

The Referendum to Everyone from the Non-Interfering ETs

Jean Ederman also has a website that includes ET craft diagrams and a new theory of physics stating, for example, that time is a substate of space, and which goes into further detail on certain rather controversial ideas relating to his experiences (before his disappearance) regarding Contact with our ET friends.

Jean Ederman's ET Research

Some of us would now be wondering such questions as:

What's happened to Jean? Is he okay? Are the rumors right, and has he gone to an Arcturian mothership--probably for awhile? If so, what is his life like now? Is there anything that he misses about Earth? Or what might one be able to gain from leaving Earth to visit such an ET craft, if it were possible for others, as well?

Spread the word--this is no joke I believe! check it out -- this may be real....!

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I wasn't wondering where Jean went. I'm just wondering how long it will be before he's proven a fraud or starts making money on this benevolent aliens heavenly intentions.

join