It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the opponents of the anunnaki ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

I already believe these creatures genetically bred humans exist.and existed.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sign00

You are promoting this book aren't you?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by sign00
posts removed by staff

Yes sort of, the sky people Zeus..god.. and the snake people and the sea people I guess ? Poseidon .. Satan as the legend says.
edit on Sat Mar 26 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1
reply to post by sign00

You are promoting this book aren't you?

I admit I'm obsessed with it at the moment. But I'm not affiliated with the author (I wish I was). So you could call that promoting I suppose, but in a good way!

This is still my opinion. That the gods were human is an idea that makes more sense than the alternatives of them being either aliens or some kind of real god-like being from on high.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
Yes sort of, the sky people Zeus..god.. and the snake people and the sea people I guess ? Poseidon .. Satan as the legend says.

Exactly. But the serpent has always been a symbol of knowledge. Like how the serpent in the garden of eden was the one that made eve eat the fruit from the tree of knowledge. The serpents are supposed to be the bad ones, but they have always been a symbol of knowledge and wisdom. Same in ancient egypt, the serpents symbolized knowledge again.

It's always like this: serpents are knowledge. Then the eagles are the other ones, who attack the serpents. But who are the good guys? Maybe both? Maybe neither?

-sign

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sign00

God isn't meant to make sense, if we could understand Gods thoughts he wouldn't be a real big god would he?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Slipdig1

Ah but now you're talking about God (capital G). Even in Genesis the actual translation from Hebrew is Elohim, which is a plural in Hebrew and so refers to a group of people. So that's 'gods' (small G).

The problem is that the English translations of the Bible translate it all the same, but in the Hebrew and Greek the words are more specific.

Now why did Elohim have trouble finding Adam in the garden of eden if this was big-G. Surely big-G can see everything.

I personally believe in God, but that doesn't mean I think that god is God.

-sign

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by sign00

Originally posted by pepsi78

Exactly. But the serpent has always been a symbol of knowledge. Like how the serpent in the garden of eden was the one that made eve eat the fruit from the tree of knowledge. The serpents are supposed to be the bad ones, but they have always been a symbol of knowledge and wisdom. Same in ancient egypt, the serpents symbolized knowledge again.

Well yes, and god said they shall not know, you are spot on, the bad side is all about knowlege, it is the truth.
At the top of the right branch 666 Meaning understanding on the tree of life, the left side is the weak side, the ones that don't know, more based on mercy, feelings and heart, after god's liking.

So you got something of Left VS Right
Anunaki VS Lemurians
Anunaki the snake people, VS Lemurians, god's creation.
On the one dollar bill you have "AN"US CONCEPTUS. Same as AN-unaki.
We are the Lemurians mixed with Anunaki.

The big question is"What we should not know ?"

We have the Anunaki = Power, splendor, Intelect and knowlege and on the other side the Lemurians, with Mercy, Feelings, Heart marked by Number 7 Typical Lemurian, gets translated into VICTORY. So the Lemurian aspect should win over all, it's what they worry about, trying to change that so the royal class/elite could rule over and over and over.

If you look at some of the royal seals of England for example, or some of the old Football clubs seals in England like manchester united for example, you will see Poseidon in them standing with his 3 shaped fourk in his hand. Typical seal color for it is Red, representing power, the RIGHT SIDE. Poseidon is nothing but Satan. It's the same guy.

We are the Lemurians mixed with the anunaki.
edit on 25-3-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

The big question is"What we should not know ?"
I suppose in its most simplistic terms, our true origins, reasons for being created, possible eternal life or at least greater life spans for ourselves, and the present location of these ancient ancestors.

Someone stated earlier the two original (human) races went to war and basically destroyed each other into the stone age. Well, nothing new under the sun. It may be this time that the most ancient race is attempting to do that again with unwilling and knowledgeable parties. They, or we, must be tricked into killing ourselves off once again so the original race may come back and reclaim the planet.

That's the way I see it, anyways.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I suppose in its most simplistic terms, our true origins, reasons for being created, possible eternal life or at least greater life spans for ourselves, and the present location of these ancient ancestors.

Or it may be very well for our own sake to apeciate things in life, what you don't know it is intresting, makes life
a bit special, not knowing it all.

Someone stated earlier the two original (human) races went to war and basically destroyed each other into the stone age. Well, nothing new under the sun. It may be this time that the most ancient race is attempting to do that again with unwilling and knowledgeable parties. They, or we, must be tricked into killing ourselves off once again so the original race may come back and reclaim the planet.

I don;t think it was any fight, as the legend has it we were all Lemurians rooming around, then came the Anunaki
and from Lemurians we turned into Atlantens, some form of hibrid between a Lemurian and an Anunaki.
So there you get the story of Atlantis and the city of Atlantis with the Anunaki at the core of Atlantis.
Then came god's retribution with the flood, to wipe out Atlantis, there was no fighting, flood with fire, lava and it all sunk, only to start all over again with the ancient Summer.
Atlantis was known for it's which craft and magicians, it was the reason it was wiped out by god.
That's the way I see it, anyways. It all may be a legend we will never know.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sign00

The serpent seem to be the" good guys" since they want humans to evolve
I think there are also the lion people in the picture.

I believe they are all races of humans like you said, the animal represent a tribe.

The tribe of the serpent, of the lions etc

By the way I read poseidon was associated with one of the anunnaki, maybe enki.....

Anyone know who could be poseidon ? It looks like that being goes by many names.

edit on 2-4-2011 by Matteus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Hi Matteus;
I will respond to this thread, its a very interesting question..............
Who are the opponents of the Anunnaki?
Lets start with the origin of both humans.....wait lets get that in order......Reptiles and Homosapians using Earths history.
315000000 yrs Ago Reptiles Evolve
252000000 yrs Mass Permian Extinction
21000000 yrs Miocene Epoch Mammals
15000000 yrs The first Ape split Hominidae/Hylobatidae
6000000 yrs Second Ape split Homo/Pan
So a small piece of the history pie and these dates are give or take a million years or two...Reptilian breed in what ever form they evolved into in1.4 billion yrs to put this in perscpective, Mammal to Homosapian took 1.5 Million yrs. Reptiles had 1.4 BILLION years to evolve..use Humans as a guide, that means they evolved split into the relevant groups and acomplished the same as we have to day AND MORE.......i'ts in the numbers. Before the nay sayers say Opposable thumbs!!! RAPTORS.

Now for the theory.....You know there's a comet coming to wipe clean your home world, what do you do? Now to put it straight they have had from proposed evolution to inteligent beings 1.3/2 Billion years of development (using the human developement as a template) 208 times more years than we have today. Where would our technology be 1.2 billion years from now?

So humans aren't the opponents of the Anunnaki who had left the planet pre Permian Extinction (in theory) before the Human evolved. Why would they return years later after they had obviously scouted and settled on another planet (FYI it also explains why Orion has significance) for the currancy (Gold) they used to have, maybe it truly is rare on a universal scale? It also explains why a Alien would bother visiting the planet in the first place.
Who'd be at war with the Anunnaki anyone after the yellow stuff.....They are simply protecting whats theirs and what better thing to have than a live in care taker (humans) We all know not all of us have the RH genome. to quote the Old Testament/Sumerian Origin, "The sons of god saw the daughters of men that they were fair and they took wives of all which they chose the sons of god came unto the daughters of men and they bore children to them". The Sons of God are they Evolved and Advanced Reptiles from Earth?

Opponents of the Anunnaki:
Scared Savages.
Gold Minning Visitors.
Anyone they may have offended on their travels.

p.s edit Calm Down God Squad...God (Conscious Energy of which we are part of) made the big bang...quantum physics did the rest. Primative Humans regarded their advanced cousins as Gods.

edit on 9-5-2011 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
opponents of the 'Annunaki"

www.livius.org...

this link is an ancient text that explains a revolt by 'gods' against yet higher 'gods'

these second class 'gods'were slaves farming and mining for the 'Higher gods', centuries passed and the lesser 'gods' began to die from forced labor.
they staged an armed revolt and invaded the compund of Enlil and caused a furor among "the gods' after which it was decide that a 'god 'would be sacrificed and his 'blood' would be mixed with clay and this would become 'man' who would take the place of these lesser gods who are called Igigi
I also like some of you believe that the essential elements of these accounts are true
beings from other world came here and created us

this video is a really good simple summation of all this

the opponents of the Annunaki were the Igigi, nobody opposes them now if they still exist. I think the Annunaki are gone but the Igigi are still here that's just me
edit on 5/10/2011 by MrsBlonde because: almost forgot the original question

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by bjsmi2

I am interested in Zacharia's writings but does the mainstream educational system think the annunaki existed as beings from outer space? I don't think so.

I get mixed feelings because I seriously have to questions about another planet in our current solar system that we have not seen. Because don't most serious pro astronomers think that there is not another planet in our solar system like planet x? But what do they think of the gravitational pull on the outside planets like pluto etc. ?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I came across a possible answer to your question here's the link www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by survivor4

This is what I have discovered but feel free to look this information up for yourself because
it is all scientific data that has many sources online to check out.

I have looked and looked and looked but I can't find any scientific data (only pseudo-science) and nothing peer-reviewed.

I wish I was credulous and gullible. Damn my critical thinking.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Its gonna get wild clearing all this up on EA..... I think Enlil won last war, just too add. Is there another????????????????war!!

This may sound completely off track, but I "hear," operative word, that Enil and Enki, and Marduk are all dead.

Marduk is fine, but I really can't say about the other two.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matteus
reply to post by sign00

By the way I read poseidon was associated with one of the anunnaki, maybe enki.....

Anyone know who could be poseidon ? It looks like that being goes by many names.

edit on 2-4-2011 by Matteus because: (no reason given)

Well, in Greek mythology Poseidon is the brother of Zeus. Zeus was to the Babylonians, Marduk. Marduk (if I'm not remembering this wrong) was to the Egytptians, Ra. And Ra's brother is Thoth. ....Oh! And Enki is Marduk's father so that would make Enki father of Thoth, also. I don't think Thoth had a place in the Babylonian pantheon, though, so I have no equivelent name.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Text

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
From what i've read,the annanuki had a slave race, the white race.And by the time they got here, their goal was to mine gold i believe.
But before there were humans already on this earth, the people you call aborigenes, or the inigenous people.
Dont get me wrong, i am of the people you call black race and i,ll tell you what i know.
From ancient times, egyptians and ancient african kingdoms revere the Sirius star.It is said the creators of the so called aborigenes are sirians, who by the way are sworn ennemies of the pleidians and its a known fack the annanuki are pleidian..
The reason i bring this up is because in africa, most of the time a child with blue eyes is considered as a son of the devil, and we both know annanuki gods are most of the time blond hair and blue eyed.
There is a constant fear and ancient negative view aborigene people have towards white people in general.Our cultures are completly different and i dont think people become chinese or with blond hair just because they travel north or east.
I believe there has been more than just the annanuki who created races here, i think the annanuki are the only ones who came in flesh and wanted to live here with eternal youth as gods, while other aliens seeded races and only supervised the race from time to time intervening rarelly and not mix with the race they just created.Text

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join