It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the opponents of the anunnaki ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Matteus

From what I have read, they don't really seem to have any adversaries other than themselves. The brothers Enlil and Enki are said to be at extreme odds with eachother with Enki respecting and "loving" humans and Enlil seeing humans as nothing more than slaves and "monkeys' (my interpretation, of course).

Enki is said to be the one who would be the equivalent to the snake in the garden--giving us knowledge so we could be free from under Enlil's rule. He is also said to be the equivalent to Noah such that he warned humans of a coming global disaster (natural) that the Annunaki knew about, including Enlil, but didn't want to tell us humans because were becoming more and more independent and enlightened.

So basically, if you believe the Annunaki exist, then all the turmoil has to do with these two warring brothers.

Edit to add: I am just recounting literature I have read regarding the subject. I don't purport to ASSUME whether the tales are true or not. I am simply ADDING to the discussion (a discussion of hypotheticals). So don't ridicule me for having the audacity to think outside of the box simply for the sake of an interesting discussion. Some of you get way too serious about this stuff--demanding proof and whatnot. Does everything have to 100% facts, 100% of the time on ATS? Sometimes people just want to discuss things that interest them as hypotheticals.
edit on 21-3-2011 by nunya13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
The reptillians are the enemy....who are related to the annunaki.....(children of cane)
and....
I AM PHARAOH

my time is soon, the thban who will replace the capstone, i am the leader of the entergalatic federation, I AM PHARAOH....you will see soon

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Originally posted by Fazza!
Yeah was totally gonna suggest the Terra Papers! Here's a link to them if you haven't already seen them: Terra Papers

Weird. When I click on that, I get nothing but empty pages. I have a link in my sig... It seems to work better.

I know this is off topic but ive just clicked their link and i can see them
Maybe its your browser giving you grief? Im using firefox and im able to read them

Thanks. I'm on Firefox, too, but I see nothing. My link is a PDF and comes up just fine.

Glad that link worked for you!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kalithe
They are the Grandfathers. I'm sure they have enemies, but in this equation they do seem too. They are watchers, judges, much like parents. They want us lowly little humans to move to the next stage. They have no interest in Earth beyond that. (Been there, done that)

There are many others as well.

I believe they are simply an OLDER and more advanced civilization. They found earth,a planet with liquid water than can sustain life, thousands of years ago.The planet had life but no intelligent life inhabiting it, maybe they knew that a warm blooded animal with thumbs that could stand upright would be the best candidate for some genetic engineering. So they mixed their own Highly evolved DNA with the best candidate on the planet...Now think about if this could be true or not? Scientists today estimate that there are i think 200 million possible planets in the milkyway galaxy that could sustain life. Why would Annunaki stop at only Earth...could they/would they have done the same thing on 1 of the other 200 million planets out there?? They could be the people, the civilization, the living breathing organisms with a beating heart that gave the spark of intelligence to other living breathing organisms so they could start a civilization, a people, of their own.The civilizations that they have given intelligent existence too would have evolved at an incredibly accelerated rate,and instead of 50 million years they would be exploreing the galaxy in 50,000 years. They would be able to find the home of the Annunaki and maybe the possible other planets that the Annunaki gave intelligence too. Be able to Make communications and connections across the entire galaxy and be able learn from each other and grow together and just keep evolving together as one big happy, peaceful family...And one day be able to explore the countless numbers of galaxy's that lie in the universe.........

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
why are the reptilians their enemy? What if the "Annunaki" are reptilians?

I don't agree with the theory behind the "creation" of humans. I believe in evolution...not that aliens spliced their genes with apes to create gold-mining slaves. One would think an interstellar civilization could simply use robots to mine their gold. It defies logic that they would think they needed to use slaves. How could they develop the technology to travel between planets yet "forget" to develop robotic technology?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Thank you for your inputs everyone .

Don't you think humans have allies ?

If there is war in heaven like mentionned in the bible then there must alliances like in any wars

edit on 22-3-2011 by Matteus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

autowrench , Thank you for your post I didn't understand one thing : is it a "rescue mission" planning to help the anunnaki as some of them are dead or rescuing humans ?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by PESADILLA

Originally posted by cluckerspud
Wookies have been at odds the most, but ever since the Klingons decided that they wanted more gold it has been a whole new story.

You do realise star trek and star wars is fiction right ?
Chewbacca is a guy in a furry suit .
Thought you should know

All I know is your name means nightmare,and that means a horse that comes in the night in your dreams. And your telling me that chewbacca is a guy in a furry suit, come on now
Maybe your an actor in a human suit and youve forgotton your an actor.
hasta luego

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Matteus

Just remember this, the annunaki created humans so that they could evolve, because they believed they would not be able to on their own. The whole idea of the slaves is a cover story, the reason they needed to evolve is clearly because they are in denial of their true potential. Also they created demons with their fear of evolucion. These demons lie at all times to stop the truth from leaking.Does this ring a bell, whos fooling who?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
If there is "war in heaven" like mentionned in the bible then there must be alliances involving many species.

I do not subscribe necessarily completely to sitchin theory even thought I used the word" anunnaki" so we know what we are talking about.

I do not think humans were created by them but alterated by them.

Human dna shows alteration.

Look here , the book of noah ::" 65.6 And a command has gone out from the Lord against those who dwell upon the dry ground that this must be their end. For they have learnt all the secrets of the Angels, and all the wrongdoings of the satans, and all their secret power, and all the power of those who practice magic arts, and the power of enchantments, and the power of those who cast molten images for all the Earth."

Satans means "adversaries", the angels and the "satans" mentionned here are the beings helping humans to gain power, knowledge etc...
When humans start to know too much they are put in primitive stage by way of massive worlwide destruction?

So humans Do have indeed allies behind the scene, those who wanted to preserve them from destruction.

The question is who are they ?

And yes who' s fooling who ?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by survivor4
In Egyptian hieroglyphics they depict men and women seated that were 3 mens size to
only their knee. There full height was 6 or more mans lengths high.

The Maya's also depicted large people.

SNIP

You can call me Reverend

So true, Rev.

Most people don't know that there were at least four famous American giants as well:

Harte

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

You'll just believe any nonsense you're told, won't you?

Nonsense to you, perhaps. I happen to know that the Annunaki created man/womankind, and no amount of so called "evidence to the contrary" will sway my way of thinking. Have you not read of the Annunaki?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matteus

autowrench , Thank you for your post I didn't understand one thing : is it a "rescue mission" planning to help the anunnaki as some of them are dead or rescuing humans ?

Well, I take it you have studied on this subject matter, right? The last time they were here, it was the Great Flood. when they left Earth, there were but a few primitive humans scratching out an existence here on the planet. Yes, I would call it a rescue mission, and by the way, we need to be rescued, from our own devices and our own filth. Earth is about to end a cycle, and begin a new one. I for one do not wish to be on the surface when that happens. I do not wish to be underground either, no matter how well stocked the bases are.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
The Reptilians were created by the Anunnaki, they are their enemies.

The Anunnaki - created humans, want us to inherit their kingdom.
The Reptilians/Draconians - created by Anunnaki, want to enslave and destroy their 'chosen ones' to ultimately defeat their arch-enemy, the Anunnaki.

We ARE Anunnaki, or at least what remains of their DNA structure.

Whoever our enemy is (the global elite) is/was the descendants of their enemies.

We are two species warring against each other for control of planet Urantia.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I see people so informed and talk about these topics but I've not seen one single bit of good evidence for any of it..

I appreciate this post. I too wonder how people can be so decisive and absolute. I am open to the conversation and possibility and I agree that most ancient writings were in fact historical records more than mythology but we aren't sure. Heck, there is no way to prove Sitchin got ANYTHING right in the translation of the Sumerian tablets. I am not trampling beliefs here folks I just don't get the level of perceived fact.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by sign00
post removed by staff

Rather than read some modern author's take on it, why not read the ancient writings themselves?
Good luck finding any of the above in them.

Harte
edit on Sat Mar 26 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Actually I do agree with you. All the modern interpretations of the ancient writings take everything totally out of context. But then we have to put them in some sort of context. Anyway, from what I read it said that they weren't aliens, only humans who were called these names but were not literally birds or snakes or reptilians or any kind of aliens. And it seems to me that this makes more sense that for people to say they were aliens. Sorry if I'm getting off topic, but anyway, I agree that the ancient writings themselves are the only source we can really consider.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by sign00
Actually I do agree with you. All the modern interpretations of the ancient writings take everything totally out of context. But then we have to put them in some sort of context. Anyway, from what I read it said that they weren't aliens, only humans who were called these names but were not literally birds or snakes or reptilians or any kind of aliens. And it seems to me that this makes more sense that for people to say they were aliens. Sorry if I'm getting off topic, but anyway, I agree that the ancient writings themselves are the only source we can really consider.

In Sumer, they were neither humans nor aliens.

They were gods.

Harte

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Yes, they were gods. But what is a god?

In the Nag Hammadi Library there are Christian texts which talk about what happened before genesis. The word used for "God" in these texts is not god but "ruler". The ruler said this, the ruler said that, the ruler was looking for Adam and couldn't find him because he was hiding, etc.

We have a misunderstanding of what god means these days. But one thing is clear, that these were beings. That is they were physical beings. They slept with mortals and produced half-gods. To me this implies they must have human DNA since we know that 2 beings of different species cannot produce offspring. In which case it leads one to assume that they were human.

But that doesn't mean they were the same type of human as we are. They could have been from a different (older) race which has now died out. Just as different races of humans can have children together, so it seems that there were different races of humans in the past.

There are also lots of photos I've seen on the net of skeletons of humans who are giants, or have strange shaped skulls.

It seems that these are simply a different race of humans, and it could be that these are what were called gods.

This idea fits and explains a lot, and is simple at the same time. Now I'm not saying that I'm absolutely correct. I'm just saying that this fits better than any other idea I have heard.

-sign

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join