It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the opponents of the anunnaki ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Yeah was totally gonna suggest the Terra Papers! Here's a link to them if you haven't already seen them: Terra Papers

edit on 21/3/2011 by Fazza! because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Lol... this thread is ludicrous.

Who's to say Wookies aren't real? Have you traveled to distant parts of the universe, or even this Galaxy for that matter? If you don't have knowledge of such things, keep your socially conditioned opinions to yourself.

The opponents of the Annunaki are quite simply, us. Since their conquest of this planet and the manipulation of human dna, thereby devolving our consciousness, they have had things under wraps pretty tight. Nearly every religion, war, scientific breakthrough has been at their whim. Some may find this hard to swallow, but these beings have been manipulating life on Earth to the T, for their own agenda of course.

The life force of humanity has been a hell of a drug for them. That's all about to end, however...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matteus
Hi,

Does anunnaki have adversaries or ennemies/opponents ?

What do you think or "know" they could be ?

Thank you for any clues.

Me.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
If they are real, then their enemies will indeed, be us humans.

Incidentally, nice to see the regular 'thread hijackers' failing miserably in this thread. (ignoring them always works best)
Grow up guys - not everyone has to subscribe to your definition of reality. There is the option of, umm...NOT reading the thread...but then again, that would hinder you from attacking the OP for their opinions and so wouldn't help inflate your egos, would it.
Kids...

Keep researching Op. You'll change your opinions as you go - and that's ok - we are (contrary to what some 'regulars' seem to believe) allowed to make mistakes and chase red herrings now and again. It's called "Lerning from ones own mistakes" - the best way to learn.

edit on 21-3-2011 by OptimisticPessimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimisticPessimist
If they are real, then their enemies will indeed, be us humans.

edit on 21-3-2011 by OptimisticPessimist because: (no reason given)

I'm just not sure about that. But we shall see soon enough. Its sad it isn't taking serious but some must see first with their own eyes, but by then it may be too late... Also Enlil had one view and Enki had another. Enlil is said to be creator of Edin and cared not of the great flood that was to kill off a worldly population mentioned thru various religious text why his lil brother closer to kingship due to relations Enki is said to be the SNAKE in Edin who manipulated current man back then genetically and also HELPED PROVIDE DATA FOR THE FLOOD inhabitants to survive. So if correct a snake/Reptile ect. enhanced humanity and helped during great flood why the other Brother seemed more concerned with getting the job done by the mammals back then. In some ways if you can handle it they are both the known Gods if you view them this way. I view them as Fathers since they may have genetically changed us from our original CREATOR GIVEN SELVES..

Its gonna get wild clearing all this up on EA..... I think Enlil won last war, just too add. Is there another????????????????war!!

edit on 3/21/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

those are just masks and helmuts like in star gate, like saying that the ku klux klan have real pointy heads...its meant to intimidate cause we would probably not fear their true identity.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Reply to post by Fromabove

I have never seen this connection made.

Do you have a link for more reading?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by survivor4

No, they did not discover Noah's ark, nor are there any excavations going on to uncover it. I have friends who are archaeologists and who keep me informed as to what's going on in the field. Whoever told you that the ark had been found was full of crap. Of course, the whole ark story in the Bible was a rip-off of the Sumerian story and is just that, a story. Give the Noah's Ark stuff a rest - you can't find something that never existed.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fazza!
Yeah was totally gonna suggest the Terra Papers! Here's a link to them if you haven't already seen them: Terra Papers

Weird. When I click on that, I get nothing but empty pages. I have a link in my sig... It seems to work better.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull
This thread is doing this forum no favors.

you're missing the point completely. the annunaki exist. they were written about. even as fictitious entities they existed. we're talking about them now. the op was simply asking who if anyone was their adversary.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

Originally posted by bjsmi2
Yes but it is written in ancient script they exsisted.

So then we should believe that centaurs, half-bird women, and dog-headed men exist too/

And we use much of the tech from that time now.

What "tech" would that be?

Yes,..you are joking about it all and absolute sure that centaurs, dog-headed creatures and half-bird women do not, can not and will not evr excist.

IMO, what do we know about the ancient history other than what we find and assume ridiculous because it does not fit in our reality. What if the story of the annunaki is true and did they experiment with life on Earth..? If they could tinker with gentics, make beautiful humans out of apes, why could they not make the creatures like the ones drawn on those egyptian walls? You know,..the man with the croc-head, the lion with the woman head, the man with the dog head.

Hell....maybe we are able to do these kind of things too and has some deep black underground-lab done this already.

If you are not open for such possiblities you will be in for a shocking surprise when everything will come to light.....someday.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Originally posted by SLAYER69
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b5e0c75a4802.jpg[/atsimg]

Good eye. Yeah you can completely see his hand. Bad hoax.

It's actually pretty good. almost fooled me but, My first real clue was that he is obviously wearing a non wookie regulation backpack. Notice the strap across his chest? The Image is obviously a well done photoshop creation!

Now I have to throw away my poster!?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/84d5d4969c53.jpg[/atsimg]

On topic - Who are the opponents of the anunnaki ?

I'm going to say
Psychlos ( from the book not the stinky movie )

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Its gonna get wild clearing all this up on EA..... I think Enlil won last war, just too add. Is there another????????????????war!!

Good to read you again, Ophiuchus. Of course you are right. I also think the famous "Ark" was in fact an Annunaki submarine, provided to preserve humankind, with a DNA database and seeds to start human culture again. What sprang from this was Sumer. Sumer was the first human civilization on Earth, at least this cycle, and all things came from Sumer. All Gods, all Religions, come from Ancient Sumer.

This may sound completely off track, but I "hear," operative word, that Enil and Enki, and Marduk are all dead. Inanna is now in command, and this is a rescue mission. I reckon we shall see what we shall see. Shouldn't be much longer.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Originally posted by Fazza!

Weird. When I click on that, I get nothing but empty pages. I have a link in my sig... It seems to work better.

I know this is off topic but ive just clicked their link and i can see them
Maybe its your browser giving you grief? Im using firefox and im able to read them

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by tonypazzohome
you're missing the point completely. the annunaki exist. they were written about. even as fictitious entities they existed. we're talking about them now. the op was simply asking who if anyone was their adversary.

Whatever the OP may have been asking, the thread has evolved into an embarrassment. You want to know why UFOs aren't taking seriously, it is not a conspiracy of the media, government and academia, it is a a conspiracy of gullibility and stupidity among believers.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
Yes,..you are joking about it all and absolute sure that centaurs, dog-headed creatures and half-bird women do not, can not and will not evr excist.

I am not joking, I am making a point. The evidence that the Annunaki existed, according to that member, was that they were written about. The fact something was written about in mythology is not evidence of anything.

What if the story of the annunaki is true and did they experiment with life on Earth..?

Conjecture based on a charlatan's ignorant writing about Sumeria do not make for proof.

If you are not open for such possiblities you will be in for a shocking surprise when everything will come to light.....someday.

I have a feeling I will die a very old man and never see such a "shocking surprise" and you will die a very old woman still terrified the Annunaki are going to get you.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

You'll just believe any nonsense you're told, won't you?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

The repillians are. The reptillians were on Earth first. The Annuaki invaded. The Annuaki created us. We were created to mine gold in Africa and serve the Annunaki. They are returning. So it is said... . Mind you all this the sort version.

What a great piece of fiction

Who wrote the story?
Sonds a lot like Stargate SG1

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

The repillians are. The reptillians were on Earth first. The Annuaki invaded. The Annuaki created us. We were created to mine gold in Africa and serve the Annunaki. They are returning. So it is said... . Mind you all this the sort version.

And where are your sources for said information? I'd love to see it .. I see people so informed and talk about these topics but I've not seen one single bit of good evidence for any of it..

Update: I said good evidence, I saw someone linked to a very sci-fi looking account but I don't really consider that good evidence, and interesting story perhaps.. but not evidence of anything but a good imagination
edit on 21-3-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

''Who are the opponents of the anunnaki ?''

Chiefly themselves. Not puny Humans. I'm sure they would laugh at the suggestion.

Many of those who have any interest or belief in the Anunnaki, tend not to appreciate that they have been in-fighting for a long time - to this day! There are two major groups between whom force any other significant alien group into alliance.

''It's all disinformation, they plant these obviously fake Wookie images to make you stop believing in the real ones. But we know better.''

Although meant 'tongue-in-cheek' , this commeant has truth. According to the purpose, 'disinfo' can be spread to 'expose' reptilians or ridicule/debunk potential evidence. Both of which can be funded by either waring group.

Also, reptilians love to read about themselves and rarely miss a chance to get involved, and possibly use threads like this to communicate...

''This may sound completely off track, but I "hear," operative word, that Enil and Enki, and Marduk are all dead. Inanna is now in command, and this is a rescue mission. I reckon we shall see what we shall see. Shouldn't be much longer. ''

Not all paths my friend. Not all!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join