It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the opponents of the anunnaki ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
reply to post by Matteus

Reason and Logic.

Two very formidable enemies.

Ohh I dunno, I've seen some pretty sinister blue tongue lizards..

Now don't get me started on Crocodiles!

*shuddders*

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
Wookies have been at odds the most, but ever since the Klingons decided that they wanted more gold it has been a whole new story.

There you go with your science fiction again... WE ALL KNOW IT'S THOSE BLUE THINGS FROM STARGATE UNIVERSE!!

Coh!!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by JO-ET

Originally posted by PESADILLA

Wookies have been at odds the most, but ever since the Klingons decided that they wanted more gold it has been a whole new story.

You do realise star trek and star wars is fiction right ?
Chewbacca is a guy in a furry suit .
Thought you should know

umm you could at least put in "spoilers" before putting in that info, i didint know about chewy or star trek and star wars yet

They are typical disinfo agents. Ignore them

Wookies are real. Prove they arent!

oO

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Who are the opponents of the Anunnaki?

The creator of truthism.com of course

www.truthism.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I think it depends which bredline of Anunnaki for they are said to fight within.
edit on 3/21/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Matteus

Hi Matteus,

That’s an interesting topic for sure. I definitely urge you though to take information regarding the Annunaki with a grain of salt. As fascinating as I think Zacharia Sitchin’s interpretation of the ancient Sumerian texts is --- many other scholars have raised some noteworthy criticisms of his work.

But I enjoy a good mystery as well. Somebody mentioned that the Annunaki may be depicted in the Eastern Island statues and that apparently they look like us but they are quite a bit taller, stronger and have longer faces with big noses.
I have no idea if that is true but that’s what I’ve read. (probably here on ATS lol)

As well, apparently the greatest enemy of the Annunaki may in fact have been infighting amongst themselves. Apparently one of the leaders became fed up with us humans and decided to let us perish in a natural disaster (big flood?) while the brother (who coincidentally genetically engineered us) of the leader wanted to spare us.

I was slightly disappointed with this translation, because I have always hoped that my creator Gods would be at the very least --- not want me dead. Though, I guess it might explain a lot.

I think that you would be very interested in the Terra papers the “hidden history of planet earth.” It parallels Sitchin’s work --- but goes into greater depth. It discusses all of the alien races we love to debate: the Greys, Pladeians, Annunaki ect.

I found it to be a rather chaotic read – but it definitely held my interest.

Here is the link to the Terra Papers: The Hidden History of Planet Earth

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Here is one of many
ATS threads that explains the story far better than I:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
In Egyptian hieroglyphics they depict men and women seated that were 3 mens size to
only their knee. There full height was 6 or more mans lengths high.

The Maya's also depicted large people.

The sumarian people talked about the annukai or giants bringing them to the heavens and
teaching them about the solar system which is depicted in many sumarian tablets showing
the sun at the center of our solar system. This is a very long time before any other culture
knew the sun was the center of the solar system.

The Bible also talks about the annukai or giants having lost 409,000 or more in the great
flood when God made it rain for 40 days and 40 nights. The book of Enoch talks about
the annukai or giants and also the story of David and Goliath.

Recently they even discovered Noah's Ark on mount Ararat in Turkey. Carbon 19 tests can
confirm this as the date corrosponding to the Bible's story of Noah and the ark appears to
have beams to make seperate enclosures for animals. The Ark is enclosed in Ice and
Volcanic rock and is being excavated now.

Another thing modern science has prooved is, atmospheric conditions less than our own
are more condusive to the creation of larger species. A scientist that made an enclosure
with much less atmospheric conditions than our own has actually grown a normal sized
piranna to almost 2 feet long which is amazing and they did a discovery special about it.
As well as being amazed I was horrified hoping those piranna never got into our oceans.
In prehistoric times dragonflies had a wingspan of 4 feet or more. The dinosaurs were also
extremely large and as a final thought, Archielogists have discovered bones many times
the size of a normal person, the annukai or giants bones you can find pictures of online
with many people working at once to dig it out. They also have a differently shaped skulls
as well, their skull is longer with a much longer forehead than normal man.

This is what I have discovered but feel free to look this information up for yourself because
it is all scientific data that has many sources online to check out.

You can call me Reverend

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
This thread is doing this forum no favors.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull
This thread is doing this forum no favors.

Why ? It seems threads like this are smaller and smaller in numbers these days. I enjoy these kind of threads.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

The Annunaki were the invention of the king of Shinar called Nimrod

Really? Care to prove that? The Annunaki were the Gods of Biblical lore, and the creators of man/womankind in ancient times, before the Flood. The Sumerians recorded all of this on clay tablets, most of which have been translated. Of course, these are called "Myths," but using that analogy, cannot the Biblical Texts also be called Myths? The Ancient Sumerians were not inscribing fiction on those clay tablets, they were in fact doing as all Civilized Cultures do, they were recording their history, what they saw, heard, and felt.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by survivor4

Recently they even discovered Noah's Ark on mount Ararat in Turkey. Carbon 19 tests can confirm this as the date corrosponding to the Bible's story of Noah and the ark appears to have beams to make seperate enclosures for animals. The Ark is enclosed in Ice and Volcanic rock and is being excavated now.

My take: If there ever was an Ark -

The occupants of same would have used its wood to build houses for themselves and barns for their animals. It would have been the only useful wood, as the rest was surely submerged under water for some time. As the waters receded, they would have kept pulling their structures down and moved the wood with them. Eventually the wood would have become less and less useful for building and been burned for cooking or heat. So if there was an Ark, the remains of it are long, LONG gone. Plus, people have claimed that the whole story of the Ark is faked.

Latest Noah's Ark 'just wood planted on Ararat'

An account from Randall Price

I have to think the original story this was taken from was the Epic of Gilgamesh. Carbon Dating is not an exact science, either.
How the carbon clock works

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
They are typical disinfo agents. Ignore them

Wookies are real. Prove they arent!

oO

Exactly.

The problem with the whole "if Wookies are real" argument is that there have been too many Wookie Wannabe Hoaxers...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b5e0c75a4802.jpg[/atsimg]

Wookies are real...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f8da8ddabb4f.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/93cbfbf429f7.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d4cfcbd71964.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 21-3-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Good eye. Yeah you can completely see his hand. Bad hoax.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d4cfcbd71964.jpg[/atsimg]

This one however looks to be authentic.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Good eye. Yeah you can completely see his hand. Bad hoax.

It's actually pretty good. almost fooled me but, My first real clue was that he is obviously wearing a non wookie regulation backpack. Notice the strap across his chest? The Image is obviously a well done photoshop creation!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Matteus

The Israelites if we are to believe the bible (anakim). Or the Olympians if we are to believe Greek mythology (titans) etc etc.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

It's all disinformation, they plant these obviously fake Wookie images to make you stop believing in the real ones. But we know better.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by bjsmi2
The repillians are. The reptillians were on Earth first. The Annuaki invaded. The Annuaki created us. We were created to mine gold in Africa and serve the Annunaki. They are returning. So it is said... . Mind you all this the sort version.
Yep, small nut shell for a large(er) nut. LOL LOL

A few more key points might help. Well, okay, a bigger nut shell, from a bigger nut

Reptilians were first here on earth. They created the Annunaki for a slave, mining race, well, not entirely at first. The reps got their education, and instructions from the Orbs. The reps found this new race could be taken advantage of, instead of working with this new spiritual race. The new race through time was being disrespected more and more until it became enslaved to the reps.

The reps decided to take up residence in another planet and needed manpower to mine the raw materials, not only on this planet, but others as well. The Annunaki became upset that they were doing all the physical labor and demanded help. The Annunaki were allowed to create a helper race, that being us on the face of this planet today.

All hell broke loose when the Annunaki allowed the newly created race to mate as it saw fit (Original Sin, uncontrolled sex). Controlled sex, or genetic partnering, controlled the intelligence of this new slave race. The reps saw their original mistake by creating the Annunaki to be too smart which caused the reps a big headache. The reps do not like trade unions

In retaliation the reps tried to destroy both the Annunaki and their slaves on the surface by flooding during a earth change event. Not everyone was killed and their was survivors.

The reps have also played word games not only with us on the surface but with the Annunaki as well.

Luminosities = White light Orbs, Angels, Watchers, WWII Foo fighters.
Reptilians = Satan, Lord God of the Old Testament, Demons, Wookies
, Aliens.
Annunaki = Biblical Giants, Greek Gods, Biblical Creator(s), Wookies, and Aliens.
Grays = Robotic, computerized, humanoids devoid of spirit, for the most part. Actually, I believe they are the first form of a present day computer. They are the go between, between the Reps and mankind. I do not know if the Annunaki have a defense against these little demons or if they have their own version. Demons of the bible. Aliens.

At any rate you must give me credit for my very active and vivid imagination. Anyone interested in helping with a (fictional) movie script?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Matteus

I think this thread would not be complete without a mention of The Terra Papers. They made such sense to ME - especially as they approached modern times. Though they read as a bad space opera initially, they explain things I see in this world FAR better than anything else I have encountered.

They discuss the Anunnaki and correspond greatly in many aspects to the Sumerian Tablets - though the information held in the Tablets about WHY they arrived on this earth differs greatly, I believe the Tablets hold a lie told to the Humans of the day to justify the raping of this planet of its gold. I believe the Papers are much closer to the truth.

If you are interested in reading the Papers, they are linked in my sig. And if you want a glossary, I put one together and posted it here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

OwenandNoelle did bring up the Terra Papers.

I think that you would be very interested in the Terra papers the “hidden history of planet earth.” It parallels Sitchin’s work --- but goes into greater depth. It discusses all of the alien races we love to debate: the Greys, Pladeians, Annunaki ect.

Amaterasu, nice to see you again.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

I admit, I skimmed the posts and missed it. Nice to see you, too! [smile]

Have you read my recent two threads...? The End of Entropy (the foundational piece, best read first) and The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform (the structure) are both linked in my sig. Also, check out the poem I wrote - linked there too.

The Terra Papers brought me to figure out a solution to virtually all our problems on this planet - even if One does not believe in the Papers themselves. The work I mention here is the result of that.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join