It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100 Miles Of Goop Spotted In Gulf Of Mexico

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

100 Miles Of Goop Spotted In Gulf Of Mexico

www.jorbit.com

The Coast Guard said on Sunday that miles-long patch of discolored goop floating in the Gulf of Mexico appears to be caused by river sediment.
The Coast Guard collected and tested samples of a dark substance after receiving varying reports on Saturday of possible pollution floating on and beneath the water's surface.
The largest sighting described the substance as stretching 100 miles into the Gulf, south of Grand Isle, Louisiana.
An analysis found only trace amounts of petroleum hydrocarbons, oil and grease — all at levels well within the Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality's
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.jorbit.com

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Coast Guard tests samples of dark substance but analysis finds only trace amounts of petroleum hydrocarbons, oil and grease.
where is the source . we could find it? or not? The Coast Guard also investigated on Sunday an oily substance washing up along the Louisiana shoreline.
Samples of that substance will be tested. It is not suspected to be residual oil from the Deepwater Horizon spill in April.

www.jorbit.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
*** BACK ON TOPIC PLEASE ***

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
BP didnt do enough of a good job HIDING all that oil under the sand and ocean I see...

Get ready for round two of the dreaded nasal blockages and respiratory problems that SO MANY folks here and everywhere have posted about and complained about since BP was using that TOXIC crap to disperse all that oil.

Ding-ding-ding, round two!!
edit on 21-3-2011 by pplrnuts because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
they are the same ....

reported in and was waiting to be confirmed by the coast guard.... and from what i am reading from what those who went through it there is a cover up.
there is something more going on here.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I just wanted to update the situation: It's not good....

hisz.rsoe.hu...

I posted this yesterday to my FB Wall.. I didn't even think to post here.. glad you did!!!!

Also: The OP posted an actually pic of the report...how do you do that? Click on Image???

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by pplrnuts

Also.. there's all sorts of reports of people losing their lives. I can't remember if I seen it on here or ? Butt... a Woman just lost her life March 7-8th 2011. She went down to the beach in Sept. because she wanted to view the moon I believe. By the time she got home she said her neck or ? was tingling and then it all went downhill from there. I've seen a video she made and she was soooooo frustrated because she had went to Dr. after Dr. and she was frustrated and hurt because she felt they weren't doing enough to help her. Possible cover-up of the illness people are getting from all their bull#/crap/poop/chemicals? Anyways....I'm just sooo frustrated w/ our Government helping these huge Corps. make money, kill people and take NO responsibility towards us whatSOever...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
It probably belched from eating all the dead matter down there.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Line the lawyers up and get the checkbooks out and everything will br fine. The goo is coming out of a river and only has traces of oil. Don't let the facts get in the way of the money

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
That's pretty scary. 100 miles of goo???

This post reminded me about something I read on
the net. Something called "Synthia"

I have a very limited knowledge of this "Synthia" subject...
but could this (if it's indeed what they say it is) be causing
the "goo"?

I hope & pray that whomever is handling this "goo" is in
some serious HAZMAT suits!!!

Does anyone out there have more knowledge about
this "Synthia" thing & if it plays into this scenario???

top topics

join