It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Alois Irlmaier Predict WW3 Would Start In The Mediterranean? (Libya)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Hello ATSer's!

I hadn't heard of Alois Irlmaier till last night so forgive me if this has already been posted.Anyway after surfing the net I came across a site that spoke of Alois, apparently he was a simple man who help find missing people and bomb targets during world war 2. He has a long prediction about the third world war, some of it seem irrelevent (atleast at the moment) but the first line really stands out;

Everything calls peace, Schalom! Then it will occur - a new Middle East war suddenly flames up, big naval forces are facing hostiley in the Mediterranean - the situation is strained

So will then build up of naval forces in the Mediterranean cause the third world war?

Let us discuss.

Peace.
ALS

Source
edit on 21-3-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Edgar Cayce made a similar prediction:
" Cayce also predicted the possibility of a THIRD World War. He spoke of strifes arising..."in Libya, and in Egypt, in Ankara, and in Syria; through the straits around those areas above the Persian Gulf."

He also mentioned the finding of Atlantis and " Japan going into the sea. "...which both have happened now

Cayce is the one psychic you should take seriously...the number of accurate predictions by him is astonishing

www.near-death.com...

Guess we'll have to wait and see if the Libya conflict blows into something bigger...it very well could, if Iran gets

involved. Russia and China have already put forth their disapproval. So...

edit on 21-3-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by dude69

Thanks for your input.

It does seem that all these prophets and prophecies are pointing to our time being the time of WW3 and possible the end of the world.

Also I never knew that Cayce made this prdeiction let alone that it came true, so thank you for that.

Edgar Cayce made a number of remarkably accurate predictions in his lifetime – and it was revealed yesterday that he had predicted the earthquake in Japan, saying it would happen in 2010 or 2011

Source

ALS

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
All of them say that. Its only obvious.

Ad me to the list too.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
to have the number and tonnage of ships there in the Med., for a WWIII conflict
the Suez canal will need to undergo a major widening.... again.

Suez Canal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
History of Suez Canal|Capacity|Alternatives|Operation

When first built, the canal was 164 km (102 mi) long and 8 m (26 ft) deep.
After multiple enlargements, the canal is 193.30 km (120.11 mi) long, 24 m (79 ft) deep, and 205 metres...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suez_Canal

so i would expect that a WW3 with naval armadas the size he predicted might be at least 10 years distant

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I find this part of Alois's prediction intresting:

I see quite clearly three numbers, two eights and a nine

I have been trrying to figure out what it means but so far all I've got is that its 889 miles (approx) from the most inland coast of France to Tripoli.

ALS

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
I find this part of Alois's prediction intresting:

I see quite clearly three numbers, two eights and a nine

I have been trrying to figure out what it means but so far all I've got is that its 889 miles (approx) from the most inland coast of France to Tripoli.

ALS

Actually I think the numbers 8 8 9 has to do with the Tornado fighter jets.

Tornado F3 ZE889 Aircraft shown Photograph: The Tornado F3 Aircraft is a multi-role aircraft that is operational in five different forms Interdictor/strike aircraft for close air support; counter air attack and defence suppression, tactical reconnaissance aircraft, and as a long-range air defence fighter.

Link

ALS

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

Actually I think the numbers 8 8 9 has to do with the Tornado fighter jets.

Tornado F3 ZE889 Aircraft shown Photograph: The Tornado F3 Aircraft is a multi-role aircraft that is operational in five different forms Interdictor/strike aircraft for close air support; counter air attack and defence suppression, tactical reconnaissance aircraft, and as a long-range air defence fighter.

Link

ALS

Actually he does talk a lot about lines of yellow dust being dropped by aircraft.

David Grouchy

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I would like to direct some attention to this thread:

Chinese Ships off Libyan Coast

I think it has some significance to this thread.

ALS

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Good point but it wouldn't take a huge amount of ships to cause WW3.

ALS

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

I believe this "yellow dust" could be depleted Uranium. Most militaries from around the world use depleted Uranium as weapons:

The major application of uranium in the military sector is in high-density penetrators.

I wonder if these Tornados carry such weapons, maybe another member can answer.

Wiki

But it is most likely Mustard Gas and apparently Gadaffi has loads:

Pushed to the edge and growing increasingly desperate as he struggles to maintain his authority, there are fears that the dictator may unleash something of a doomsday plan upon all of his enemies.
If there actually is such a dark plan it would likely involve Qaddafi's special weapon - mustard gas

Source

top topics

join