It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaddafi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Gaddafi

www.dailymail.co.uk

# Gaddafi's residential compound in Tripoli struck in 'symbolic' air strike in second night of coalition bombing raids
# Three Cabinet Ministers refuse to rule out the eventual deployment of ground troops
# Mission involving RAF Tornado jets is aborted over fears it would cause civilian casualties
# MPs to vote on UN resolution in Commons today

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 3/21/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Please take a look at the link which was posted on Daily Mail little over 1 hour ago.

Allied jets reduced an administrative building inside Colonel Gaddafi's Tripoli compound to rubble last night in a massive display of fire-power.

If this has already been covered apologies in advance , i know there is a lot of threads on Libya now but this is breaking/recent news

Also -

David Cameron promised a debate after securing the UN resolution authorising military action and concerns are likely to be raised about the prospect of eventually providing ground troops.

Things are getting Real bad Real Fast

[url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1368250/Libya-We-kill-Gaddafi-says-Defence-Secretary-Liam-Fox-RAF-blitz-Libya.html]www.dailymail.co.uk[/u rl]
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
The UN resolution allows all necessary measures to protect Libyan civilians, while ruling out a foreign occupation.Dr Fox told BBC Radio 5 live targeting Col Gaddafi himself was possible, if civilian deaths could be avoided.

gaddafi

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
do you know what i find funny tho, yesterday they said that Gasdafi was "not" a target, now i herd reports today thet he might become a target for the west.

also, they repeatedly insisted that they were not going to deploy ground troops and they really stressed that, now you say they might be thinking it in the future

they just say anything to please the crowed then go do what they like

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by usanews
The UN resolution allows all necessary measures to protect Libyan civilians, while ruling out a foreign occupation.Dr Fox told BBC Radio 5 live targeting Col Gaddafi himself was possible, if civilian deaths could be avoided.

gaddafi

Gaddafi’s forces claimed that 48 civilians were killed and 150 injured in the raids, but this was not confirmed.
Daily mail

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Oh and just to keep s happy the tel us that one airstrike
was called off because they saw civilians in the area !
Well I'm really assured now !
I hope you are too ? We can all go back to sleep !

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
BAD Image

Please delete post
edit on 21-3-2011 by johngtr because: bad image - too large

new topics

top topics

join