It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is DMX right now? I'm praying for him. (and the world)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Wasn't there a story about DMX going to prison just recently? Guess that was back in December relating to coc aine and alcohol but I thought it was because of animal cruelty. 1015jamz.radio.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Rukas

Yea...we also dont know if he is being set up or not...we get all our info from what? The media...which we all know can say anything and make you look any way they want...we do not know whats going on...but we do know what he was speaking against.....As far as all the satan worship crap...who can say what he has done or any of us have done that is satanic...we watch TV...and listen to music or we have at one time or another...Im my opinion he went against the system and wanted out or spoke out and like so many others look now...he appears to be set up and thrown in jail and pegged as a nut and on drugs...repeatedly....this isnt the first time or the first person for this to happen to....Sadly we all probably can see how it will end,..
There are stories I have heard of cointelpro back in the days grabbing activists for a week and shooting them full of dope...over and over.....you let them go a week or so later and guess what....there are junkies...instant drug problem....Just throwing it out there...not sayiing this is the case..I am saying there is alot to his story

<< 1   >>

join