It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is DMX right now? I'm praying for him. (and the world)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

The World is a scary place to live in right now... I don't know how else to emphasize this.

I'M SCARED $HITLESS.

every time I listen to this song,... I feel refreshed.

As if all my worries & fears have vanished.

where is DMX?
edit on 21-3-2011 by Doomsday 2029 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
He's back in prison, in a mental health unit the last time I heard actually. It is a shame because he really is one of the coolest people Ive met.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
He's probably kicking back in the sunshine at his mansion, drinking bottles of expensive champagne and smoking Cuban cigars surrounded by playboy models..

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rukas
He's back in prison, in a mental health unit the last time I heard actually. It is a shame because he really is one of the coolest people Ive met.

Why haven't we gotten an updated video of DMX and his whereabouts?

Last time I heard (I think December) he was in the Mental Health Unit and was not allowed to receive visitors.

Where the hell is he now?... It's been 3 months.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Rukas

He is in prison with what appears to be an outdate in July of this year doesnt say where he is actually housed out but most likely he is in mental health wing prison will make you nuts ......

Check the link www.azcorrections.gov...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Explanation: He is still in jail. Here is why...

DMX (rapper) [wiki]

On November 19, 2010, DMX was again arrested in Maricopa County, Arizona for allegedly violating his parole by using drugs. He is now serving a full year term for the crime. On December 20, 2010, DMX was moved to the Mental Health Unit of the Arizona State Prison.

Seems he will be out by end of 2011... if he behaves himself!

Personal Disclosure: Seems he could do with some saving himself.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
DMX is currently back in prison stationed in AZ. As a christian, you should watch what songs you listen to from this man. I'm not trying to tell you what to do but DMX and the likes of Aaliyah were involved with occult groups and activities back in the days. I'm not sure about Aaliyah but I'm pretty sure DMX sold his soul for his money and fame. He has lyrics in his songs talking about his allegiance with Satan. I would be weary about listening to him for a soothing message.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
DMX is currently back in prison stationed in AZ. As a christian, you should watch what songs you listen to from this man. I'm not trying to tell you what to do but DMX and the likes of Aaliyah were involved with occult groups and activities back in the days. I'm not sure about Aaliyah but I'm pretty sure DMX sold his soul for his money and fame. He has lyrics in his songs talking about his allegiance with Satan. I would be weary about listening to him for a soothing message.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

That's a damn shame. DMX goes to jail but Lindsay Lohan doesn't? That's good ol' American justice for you I guess =/

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ag893

LOL. No he didnt. X has his demons, drug related, but he's no Satanist.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Yea but he made a video showing that, and exposing the whole "music industry" thing.

Deebo

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

There is no doubt he made a deal with the Devil... and DMX decided not to own up to his part of the agreement.

That's why I'm afraid we might not be seeing him anytime soon... or ever again.

9:25 mark is my favorite part.

Just in case you haven't seen Destroying DMX... I suggest you watch it.

783,270 views... that's not bad. (I'm assuming most ATSers are familiar with DMX's current situation.... right?)
edit on 21-3-2011 by Doomsday 2029 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Found this:

FROM THE SONG "LET ME FLY".
In this song, DMX explains that he sold his soul to the devil
and exactly why he did it etc.

"I sold my soul to the devil, and the price was cheap. A yo it's cold on this level cause it's twice as deep. But you don't hear me, ignorance is blisning and so on Sometimes it's better to be taught dumb. Shall I go on. You don't want no real, what the deal is a mystery. How is it I can live and make history If you don't see it then it, wasn't ment for you to see
If you wasn't born wit' it then, it wasn't ment for you to be But you can't blame me for not wantin' to be hound lock down in a cell wit' a soul gettin' dwelled This is hell, go get the devil and get me the key but can't be worst than the curse that was given ta me It's what I live for, you take away that and I'm gone "

B. FROM THE SONG "THE OMEN" That he did with Marilyn .

If you read the lyrics on www.azlyrics.com, you will
notice that There is a Duet Going on Between DMX and
another person. The person doing the duet with DMX is in the paragraphs below.
Let's see if you can figure out who that being is.

"(You, right here shorty, told you, I got you Like the way I scooped
you, when those fagget niggaz shot you? I'ma hold you down, and I
mean that, for real"

"But everytime you beef with a nigga, I end up havin' to kill"

"(Ain't like that, and hey, forget about them 2 kids
'Bout to do a deal, somethin' nice as you is)"

"Oh you think"

"(Nah, I'm just playin', what's up?
I got some new bitches, I know you tryin' to )"

"Not really "
"Here we go again"

"(After what I just gave you, with you actin' like that when you asked
for that favor)"

"Yo, I ain't ask you for "

"(Oh yes you did, when you really needed something, and you was out,
you did You sold me your soul, )"

That was a duet between DMX and Satan.
And marilyn was singing the words below in the chorus.

"Here we are on our way to hell
We're gonna do it, and we do it well
This is Marilyn , Dmx, Ruff Ryders
[repeats and distorts til end]"
Source: www.azlyrics.com...

That was supposed to be a duet with the devil. If it
was another rapper doing the part in parentheses , then it would have
said the rapper's name.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1
Found this:

FROM THE SONG "LET ME FLY".
In this song, DMX explains that he sold his soul to the devil
and exactly why he did it etc.

"I sold my soul to the devil, and the price was cheap. A yo it's cold on this level cause it's twice as deep. But you don't hear me, ignorance is blisning and so on Sometimes it's better to be taught dumb. Shall I go on. You don't want no real, what the deal is a mystery. How is it I can live and make history If you don't see it then it, wasn't ment for you to see
If you wasn't born wit' it then, it wasn't ment for you to be But you can't blame me for not wantin' to be hound lock down in a cell wit' a soul gettin' dwelled This is hell, go get the devil and get me the key but can't be worst than the curse that was given ta me It's what I live for, you take away that and I'm gone "

B. FROM THE SONG "THE OMEN" That he did with Marilyn .

If you read the lyrics on www.azlyrics.com, you will
notice that There is a Duet Going on Between DMX and
another person. The person doing the duet with DMX is in the paragraphs below.
Let's see if you can figure out who that being is.

"(You, right here shorty, told you, I got you Like the way I scooped
you, when those fagget niggaz shot you? I'ma hold you down, and I
mean that, for real"

"But everytime you beef with a nigga, I end up havin' to kill"

"(Ain't like that, and hey, forget about them 2 kids
'Bout to do a deal, somethin' nice as you is)"

"Oh you think"

"(Nah, I'm just playin', what's up?
I got some new bitches, I know you tryin' to )"

"Not really "
"Here we go again"

"(After what I just gave you, with you actin' like that when you asked
for that favor)"

"Yo, I ain't ask you for "

"(Oh yes you did, when you really needed something, and you was out,
you did You sold me your soul, )"

That was a duet between DMX and Satan.
And marilyn was singing the words below in the chorus.

"Here we are on our way to hell
We're gonna do it, and we do it well
This is Marilyn , Dmx, Ruff Ryders
[repeats and distorts til end]"
Source: www.azlyrics.com...

That was supposed to be a duet with the devil. If it
was another rapper doing the part in parentheses , then it would have
said the rapper's name.

He's talking about his personal internal struggle between right and wrong. He isnt actually a satanist. I know the man, Ive been on the road with him, he's a really cool down to earth person and is very much into his belief of God.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Slipdig1

"Just remember who changed your life
cause when you start set trippin',that ass is mine"

- Snoop Dog - Murder was the Case.

Snoop is telling a true story in this video:

it's crazy if you really really think about it

The Devil is very angry at DMX right now...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
reply to post by Slipdig1

"Just remember who changed your life
cause when you start set trippin',that ass is mine"

- Snoop Dog - Murder was the Case.

Snoop is telling a true story in this video:

it's crazy if you really really think about it

The Devil is very angry at DMX right now...

You dont actually believe the # you say do you?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

was is drugs?--i.e., coc aine, heroine, caffeine, vicodin, oxycontin, alcohol, sugar, etc

or was it an herb?--i.e., rosemary, basil, cannibas, tarragon, etc.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Hey fellas, look I don't believe much, you'd have to have DMX walk up and slap me in the face and tell me that he was with satan, before I would believe it. I just posted it as it was good food for thought. Well Rukas tell us more? What was he like? Did he believe in God or the Devil or none? Was he a guenuine person or a nutter?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1
Hey fellas, look I don't believe much, you'd have to have DMX walk up and slap me in the face and tell me that he was with satan, before I would believe it. I just posted it as it was good food for thought. Well Rukas tell us more? What was he like? Did he believe in God or the Devil or none? Was he a guenuine person or a nutter?

Genuine person, down to Earth, just wanted to hang out and play pool, no entourage or bodyguards, said a prayer before every show backstage, finished every show with a prayer with the crowd. Im not saying he is super Christian, but my point is he is no satanist.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
AS a christian you aint got no business judging him on that level...Geez..sometimes you self righteous christian critics make me want to vomit..Jesus was way realer than yall ever portray your self to be.. X made prayer songs and music...no props for him there right??? Man look we all got our issues...dont be there trying to call him satan worshipper... you probly don't know what its like to have been on the streets and trying to do right in midst of wrong....if you judge him then do it by his deeds that got him back in jail and pray for the dude...But dont you ever try to call him on that Satan worshipper b.s. and think you justified...sound like fools..if you is Christ-like ( aint that what christian mean/) then watch what you say... cause you just got called out by another christian...and by the grace of God i dont even cuss no more...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join