It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About the Urges to Send Money to donations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I would really like to send my money or supplies to japan but i will never donate any of my money to the red cross or any of those large organizations because i dont trust them.

I dont trust these organizations after the stunt in hatia, hatia still lies i wonder where and our money has gone to?
If the money was meant for hatia, why hatia is still in ruins?

And why there are no stars doing a concert for japan like they did with hatia i guess they have plenty of money by now
Remember The Stars Concert For Hatia?

Another thing that our local media here keeps telling us is that we shouldn't send any food or supplies to japan but only the money and i was wondering what would money make any difference? if you care support its best to send supplies not alot of it but some just so they can see we care.

Why do you think the media is urging everyone to send money and not supplies?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
If you want to help give money to the red cross. You can trust them - they are one of the worlds largest and opldest charaties, They know better than all of us the best way to fix help people.

The money collected for hati is being spent in the best way for the people there. It is not up to the red cross to rebuild, just to help feed and keep as safe as possible.

Give money if you want to, trust the the charities. They do a lot of good work.

I do not represent any charity, btw.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I would always trust Red Cross - here in the Christchurch quake in NZ, they are totally trustworthy.

So it probably depends which country Red Cross.

And always trust Save the Children.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I would be interested to see a breakdown lets say of every pound that goes into these charities, how much of it actually goes to the root cause and how much of it goes into Admin (I don't have a source but for an example I believe Oxfam was one of the worse for this, as in a very high percentage of the money that is donated to them goes into 'admin')

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Hi Agent,

Now you have 100% of us saying trust Red Cross!

Give and keep giving - this is what I say to you and everyone who has money to spare.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by blackcat99

100% of Red Cross money goes to charity.

Or so I believe - and I do believe this.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I would NEVER give anything to the illuminati Red Cross.

There's only one charity that hasn't been infiltrated and turned into a money-making business and that's the Salvation Army. I don't know about the Salvation Army in Japan though.

www.illuminati-news.com... (And lots more like that link).

The only charity that does any real good is that which you physically hand over yourself.

You'd be wiser to keep the money you want to send and use it to make your own chances of survival better. After all, if there is a disaster in your neck of the woods no one is going to help you except yourself. Work things out so it's you who can help people. Don't trust others to do it and definitely not the Red Cross.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
They are there. Here's some info.

blog.salvationarmyusa.org...

You'll still have to check and satisfy yourself that they are going to do what you want done with your donations.

I think there's a plan in effect where food isn't allowed to be sent to individuals, rather it is sent to a central distribution point and from there taken to people who the organisers of the collection area decide should have it.
If that's the case then I wouldn't trust them. Thousands or tens of thousands who were ordered to stay indoors who lived within thirty kilometres of the Fukushima nuclear plants are apparently being neglected. I'm in Japan and many here are speaking of people who have managed to escape from that area who have written emails saying it feels as if they are deliberately being left to die.

Why let them die? Well I think it would be because they've received dangerous or lethal levels of radiation already and the nuclear industry and those who allowed it to build in Fukushima would much prefer those irradiated people to die of "hypothermia" than have their demise put down as radiation sickness.

I'd still say keep your money and buy yourself something which will see you right in a major fix. - Don'tcha feel you are going to need it soon? I sure as hell do!
edit on 21-3-2011 by richaado because: Spelin ... spellerin ...schpeil Spelllingu

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Its sad to say, but the TRUTH is that one can NEVER TRUST giving a donation unless you PERSONALLY hand your donation to the INTENDED person or persons.

Sad but true. All too often donations end up in some wealthy corrupt scumbags bank account.

I thought we all knew this already.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Weren't the German Red Cross the ones who were overseeing Concentration Camps in Germany and saying everything was fine, or told to ignore the inhumanity taking place - seem to remember something along those lines??

top topics

join