It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expo '92 Sevilla - Guitar Legends

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I've had this on videotape and always thought it was a pretty damned cool show. A history of guitar up to the early nineties. This is a veritable who's who: Les Paul, B.B. King, John McGlaughlin, Paco DeLucia, Al DiMeola, Dave Mason, Larry Coryell, Roger Waters, Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, Nuno Bettencourt....and these are just the names I can remember. Oh yeah, that Dylan dude is in it but if you asked me, he bites. Seems this is from five nights, as the posters on this page show. I always thought it was one gig. Now I'll have to purchase the whole bloody thing to see the full gigs.

It's a little of everything and with the cast of characters it's worth watching, even for a non-guitar player like myself. I'm not going to embed all ten parts so you'll have to go to youtube for the rest. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Bonus Feature: This isn't even on the dvd release of this, of which I didn't even know existed until I read some of the youtube comments. Nuno - Flight of the Wounded Bumblebee, Crash Landing then he and Gary Cherone do Get The Funk Out. Sounds like crap but neat nonetheless.

For those who bothered to watch, enjoy!

new topics

join