It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumbling noise being heard around the world...report here...

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I also live in the Sydney area and have heard these noises more than once! They last for quite a while and sound like fire works but not as crackly (If you know what i mean), they have more bang to them.

And they seem like they are only a block away. Sometimes people set off fireworks around the area, but we can usually see them from our house or street and they don't sound the same... almost seems like its around the same time that you say as well.

a reply to: bellagirl

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   
This happened this morning and then later reports in the local newspaper. It sounded like a low boom to me at a distance from me. I thought a gas explosion or something.

www.liverpoolecho.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I’m going go with; it’s some epic military plane which is completely invisible using some form of acoustic levitation

Either that or Alien 

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Would make sense that there is a new military aircraft, with an extremely noisy power system.
Some of this is testing, other's, it's taking off, flying around and landing. All of these locations have some kind of military air base close to them. Makes more sense than aliens.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   
m.wsbt.com...

I found this one while researching a different thread about explosions. It made it onto the local news apparently.

Then I googled "mysterious explosion noise" for the heck of it and there is an incredible amount of reporting out there from all over the world.

I don't know what to make of it except possibly seismic activity triggered by things like drilling for methane and oil on the ocean floor, fracking, etc.

I'm curious - do the rumblings occur more often during the day or at night?

I do wonder, though, in the far strange reaches of my mind... SpaceX just docked Dragon with the ISS... What if the elites already built themselves a getaway craft, or an "Elysium" up there and they're just gradually leaving one family at a time... I don't actually think it's rockets though. But it could be...

edit on 15-1-2015 by FireflyStars because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-1-2015 by FireflyStars because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Tonight my husband and my daughter and I heard what sounded like thunder.

I go to them "what was that"? ," was that thunder".

My daughter goes outside and not a cloud in the sky , she could see the stars in every direction.

We forgot about it and later they went to bed.

Now it just happened again , it starts with a rumble like thunder but there is also a cracking sound , the whole noise is brief, only a few seconds. A little freaked out I looked out the window and its bright out there (the moon) .
Makes me think maybe a small space rock twice?
I will see if there are any reports of fireballs by keeping an eye on the local press.
1%

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: my1percent

Have you checked USGS site for any quakes in the area. I'm going to guess that if there wasn't any that registered, this may still be a microquake, or a fissure in the earth's crust making the rumbling sound and then a loud pop as it goes off. There's been reports of these with quakes but they also happen when quakes don't register. Where are you, are you in a quake area? Or near any fracking?

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I heard two rumbling sounds on a sunny clear day TWICE in Europe a few years ago.

was like a rolling thunder across the sky, I know this because I stopped what i was doing and thought wtf is that!

Never heard it since.

Not a cloud in the sky, sunny clear blue sky.

I won't ever forget it, something was up those days.

I assume atmospheric ducting causing the sound to travel the way it did.

Still, something worth remembering.

It was not a metallic sound, but more of a rolling thunder. More of a NATURAL sound than anything. Now I do solar astrophotography so I assumed it was related to various external events. Never thought anything more of it really. But it certainly was something that I will remember.

edit on 3-4-2015 by bullcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

Yes , I checked the earthquake sites, America and Australia and I checked that fireball/ meteor site and nothing shows.
Still waiting to see if there are any local reports .

I don't think it was fracking , I don't think they are fracking in my area , I am in southern Australia and I think the fracking goes on in NSW and QLD states. But not completely sure. Plus it was nightime?

Thanks cheers
1%

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
hey anyone else hearing rumbling sounds in Phoenix? I'm in Tempe and I keep hearing a loud rumble...

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Not sure this is the same rumbling we have been hearing as this is saying its a "hum"

Mystery of Earth's 'hum' heard by millions SOLVED by researchers – and it's NOT aliens

IT IS the unexplained buzzing noise that has fed suspicions of an alien invasion or UFO activity in the skies.

IT IS the unexplained buzzing noise that has fed suspicions of an alien invasion or UFO activity in the skies.

But the mystery of a bizarre drone that has plagued millions of people around the world could finally be solved, scientists believe.

‘The Hum’ – as it is known – can be heard by some more than others and has been blamed for pushing people to the brink of madness with sleepless nights and a constant ringing in the ears.

Some thought it was the fault of gas pipes or power lines, but experts now believe the elusive buzzing is down to “ocean waves”.

Researchers say currents in the sea cause the Earth to vibrate subtly as they shift across its surface, creating “microseismic” activity that elicits a “ring”.

The trio of French academics published their findings in the journal Geophysical Research Letters.

“I think our result is an important step in the transformation of mysterious noise into an understood signal,” Mr Ardhuin said.

The strange noise, which only affects one in 50 people – or two per cent of the world’s population – was first reported in the 1970s.

Source

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: lurksoften

Microseismic, hmmm, it could be but surely if it was from waves it would have been a known phenomena since forever.

I resided in a house right on the shore in the 1980's, about 20 yards from the sand, near a large power station and nuclear facility and never heard it then.
edit on 18-4-2015 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Sounds in Terrace BC, Canada from today (May 7th).

News article about it: www.cbc.ca...

A few years ago they said it was a grinder. What do you think?

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: phoenixlights321
Sounds in Terrace BC, Canada from today (May 7th).

News article about it: www.cbc.ca...

A few years ago they said it was a grinder. What do you think?

update: someone else posted a video of the source. The vehicle pulling something that's scraping across the ground. Case closed.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Talk about people hearing strange noise unfortunately they did not catch it on camera to record it. The news there did a segment about it on there news station after one of there reporters also heard the sound. The poster above me has a clip of what they used as an example of what poeple have been hearing. But they didn't say it was exactly what the reporter heard.

heyenne, WY (KGWN)- The streets of Cheyenne are usually pretty quiet, nothing out of the ordinary, nothing paranormal, until late Saturday night.

"I was called by the dispatch center with a siren like noise about 11:30 at night," said Rob Cleveland, the director of the Laramie County Emergency Management Agency

A sound rang through the city that can best be described as a siren noise.

"I had them check the siren system that we control that the dispatch center uses to see if there were any alerts, and they showed no alerts," said Cleveland.

So we began an investigation, researchingand making calls to the big organizations in town.

We reached out to FE Warren, the Air National Guard, Holly Frontier, and Emergency Management Services here in Cheyenne and got the same answer from everyone.

"It was not our system that made the noise," said Cleveland.

We then turned to Facebook and heard from more than 100 people who heard the noise.

From the east side to the south side, and even downtown, it was heard throughout the city.

Union Pacific was our last local reach as many people believed it could have been train emergency breaks, but they responded with no recorded incidents that night.

But the search didn't stop there. People all over the world have been hearing these noises and posting videos online

Suggesting everything from religious theories to geographical ones, and yet the head of the geology department a the University of Wyoming had no answer.

So it's up for you to decide, is it just train brakes? Or could something more paranormal be in the skies above Cheyenne?

Source and the Video the news did

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Somehumanbeing

Perhaps only those meant to hear the sounds do so.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
May.29.2015 Strange roaring sky sound, in TN around 3:30 AM

Better audio here

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Every now and again late at night sitting on the lounge the whole house moves followed by what sounds like a truck flying past our house , our home is doubled bricked two story we live in northern nsw there is an air base near by but this does not sound like there jets what so ever I'm stumped on it as australia doesn't generally gets tremors let alone flying trucks

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

You rally want to hear something that scares you balls off listen to this

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Listen and watch to this one

<< 85  86  87    89  90 >>

join