It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumbling noise being heard around the world...report here...

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I'm wondering if these sounds could be coming from some advanced new top secret gravity pulse type propulsion system used in the latest top secret air craft supposedly. If that's the cause, people won't confirm it for many years wanting to keep our technology secret for as long as possible. Are these sounds mainly or only heard in the US?

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
It was just a matter of time until the sound was captured in the U.S.
This was St. Paul's Highland Park neighborhood Minnesota this morning,
February 14, 2014.

Sounds like the Terrace British Columbia and Banff Alberta Canada sounds.

id]

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Sounds like setting up of microphones.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Heard large booms at 2:31 pm here in Los Angeles and just now at 2:36 pm 4 more booms like sonic booms.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   

dreamfox1
Heard large booms at 2:31 pm here in Los Angeles and just now at 2:36 pm 4 more booms like sonic booms.

Made a post on the meteor thread to, but wanted to mention it here as well. There may be several causes for these loud house-rattling booms including exploding fireballs, but in this case because of the succession of them and being five minutes apart, I would bet these are gas explosions from seismic activity when gas is released from fissures. They are happening all over the place and I don't think there always has to be an earthquake that registers for gas to erupt from below and it comes out with explosive force. That's why there are so many boom reports accompanying many of these earthquakes that do register. Take Oklahoma for example, an unbelievable amount of quakes lately and witnesses are reporting that there are a lot of sonic booms to.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
In the summer of 2012, I was staying with my brother. (We live in near West palm beach, FL)

I dont recall the exact date, but for a few days we noticed something weird.

Clear bright beautiful day, but there was this constant nonstop thunder like noise. I mean it went on for at least a few minutes.

We get a lot of heat lightning and consistent thunder, but this was different.... It maintained the same tone throughout its duration. Little to no variation...

So we stood there and listened.... And talked about it. Happened a few times.

Much much later, I got curious and looked up on YouTube if anyone else had heard it and sure enough... There were a few west palm posts with the same reaction we had. "..... Is that thunder? It's just rumbling nonstop..."

We're used to thunder here.... That was different.

Figured I'd share.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
everyone is saying they heard these sounds, but yet no one has actual proof..so how do we know any of you are telling the truth?

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Covelle
everyone is saying they heard these sounds, but yet no one has actual proof..so how do we know any of you are telling the truth?

You don't. You'll just have to take my word for it and the multiple people that experienced it with me.

You also wont know if the recordings are superimposed on the videos as sound is invisible and doesn't leave a trace.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
1/2 an hour ago I heard this rumbling sound. 2:30am Brisbane, Australia.

I've heard it a number of times. The only cause I've thought of is the tunnel building machines that have been working in a few places over the last couple of years but I'd have assumed is be hearing the noise for more than 30 secs.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Someone map the noises against a fracking map.

Underground gas moving through narow passages, resonating the rock. Bigass trumpet effect.

If we had a sky noise reporting website with mapping on it (like perhaps the ufo mapping at mufon).......

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Hey all, I don't want to shout or anything, but almost all of this alien/earth history stuff can be understood. It aint that hard.

Please consider reading The Urantia Book.

You can read it free online, and there is really, really good audio of it for free as well.

Unless you have read it, please don't hammer me.

Read it and decide, but for Gods sake READ IT!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I'm in western Wisconsin. I've searched the web to see if anyone else has posted about this anywhere, but apparently I'm the only one hearing this today. I walked by a window and heard what sounded like a jet approaching and about to pass overhead. But the sound stayed the same, and it was loud enough to hear in the house.

I went outside and the noise, that sounded like a jet passing overhead, did not fade or Doppler shift or anything, just stayed at a constant volume and pitch. It made me think of the space shuttle taking off for some reason. I recorded what I was hearing, but the mic didn't pick the sound up well at all -- I tried audio recording and video, and the sound just does not come through.

I first noticed it at almost exactly 11:40 a.m. -- it's 3 p.m. now and it just keeps happening on and off. The duration the first time was over 20 minutes before I got tired of listening to it waiting for it to stop. Since then I've continued to check off and on. Sometimes the sound is there, sometimes not.

This is just bizarre. Is there anyway I'm actually hearing the jet stream? I'm clueless obviously, but this is strange.

I'm posting in case anyone else in western WI has heard this. This is the first time I have. If I'm the only one hearing it, there must be something wrong with my hearing or something. This is just weird.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: tacocat

Hey Tac, I was in Jefferson this morning and now I'm over in Oshkosh and I haven't heard anything today but I'm more south and east, although every where I was it was pretty loud with road noise and background noise. We are threatened with tornado weather throughout our region today, so it is a curious question about the jet stream.

What you should do is start your own thread asking if anyone has heard it. It would probably get more attention that way.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
www.smh.com.au...

I was at work on Sunday in a major Sydney hospital. It was quiet and i checked my f/b and my sister and friends were all complaining about the explosions/fireworks that were shaking their houses and frightening their kids and animals. people in other areas some distance away also started to comment that it must have been in their neighbourhood as they too heard and felt the same thing.

I went inside and we had two police officers in emergency and i asked them did they know what the loud explosions were. They said no, i told them where my sister lived and they said they were approximately 8 kilometres away from her location and they also heard them and felt they were coming from their area as they sounded only like a street or two away. They got on the police radio and asked if something was happening and told me the police radio was going crazy with police reporting the same noises. A couple of ambo's pulled up and they also joined the conversation reporting the same noises and that they all started waiting for the ambo radio to start calling cars for whatever had happened but nothing came.....the area i am talking about would be approximately 40 square kilometres of which those reporting all could have sworn it was only in the next street. they all reported it sounding like loud popping noises not unlike fireworks or explosions but the police confirmed that there were no displays anywhere at the time.

There seems to be no explanation of what this was. It happened at roughly 10.30pm on a sunday night.

I have not been able to read all the pages of this thread but any who has, have they seen reports that sound like this. The videos that i have watched on this thread have all been like trumpets/moaning sounds.

any help would be appreciated.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: bellagirl

WE had those loud BANGS here in Tennessee a couple of months ago. I think I posted about it, but I'm not sure which thread I put it on.

The "experts" have no idea what the cause is. There was a big write-up about it in the paper the next day.

ETA: Here is my previous post with some interesting discussion:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 12/8/2014 by sled735 because: add link

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I remember learning to whistle as a kid...

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant
I remember learning to whistle as a kid...

So am i right in that you have only registered today and this is your comment. piss off.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
a reply to: bellagirl

WE had those loud BANGS here in Tennessee a couple of months ago. I think I posted about it, but I'm not sure which thread I put it on.

The "experts" have no idea what the cause is. There was a big write-up about it in the paper the next day.

ETA: Here is my previous post with some interesting discussion:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for your reply. When you start to research it you realise just how common this is....with no explanations. What in the hell is going on ???????

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Wow, I just saw there were some new posts! Funny...I pulled up my video just today and was listening to it.

I still hear it. I still don't know what it is.

I have yet to experience the loud noises you two are reporting. Closest I can come to, is a very close, shallow quake. Those sounds like an explosion. Did you check local seismos?

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
It's worthless to add, but I heard a tremendous sound ripping through the sky on a cloudy early morning. It was early oct, the sound went clearly from south to north, arcing at a rate that was COMPLETELY inconsistent with any aircraft. Say, it went horizon to horizon in under 20 sec. Loud, roaring and ripping sound. I'll check out some other videos for similarity.

I'm in NEPA.
edit on 10-12-2014 by FlyingFox because: location

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join