It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumbling noise being heard around the world...report here...

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

This is very similar to what I've heard. I'm going to copy and post my reply from another post that was back in 2012. I was one of the first people to hear this and report about it. My event happened in Oct 2011. It made me very ill. Right after this sound I had my first OBE. It was like this sound opened up a channel in me. Taken up high past the city, clouds, galaxy, universe into the pure light. Then brought back, very sick. Made me a believer in many things I once disbelieved.

favouriteslave

I started posting about it in Oct 2010 when it seemed to be getting recorded for the first time. People were starting to come together on ATS asking questions. Here are some of the original first threads about this sound

Strange Mechanical Sounds in The Clouds

Strange Pulse Noises in Florida

Strange Loud Metal Sounding almost like Gears changing in the sky

Every time I see a new post I listen to it and it makes my bones feel like they want to crack. The sound makes every hair on my body stand upright. It makes me feel ill.

Now I will proceed to tell you my story.

This is no hoax, no joke. I have dr's visits to prove how it effected me.

Oct 19th 2010 around 1pm I heard a sound outside. My windows were vibrating and my dog was starring at the front door. I thought maybe it was a fire copter loading up water from a tower in the canyon next to us. Well the vibrations and sounds didn't stop. I had all my double paned windows closed so it sounded muffled. Seeing as how it didn't stop for 15 min or longer and my dog was very interested I opened the front door. My attention was immediately drawn to the sky above me. No clouds, open blue at the time. Surprisingly I took a 360 view around and there was no aircraft. The sound in the sky was terrible. Scrreeeeching, grinding, pulsing, clashing metal! It went on for a very long time, perhaps over an hour. I had to go back in because it made me feel ill. My entire head felt like someone flipped a switch and "turned it on" I was on vibrate now! My head was vibrating, spinning as if I had instant vertigo. I became sick to my stomach and plopped on the couch for 2 hours until I had to pick up my son from school. In the following days I became even more ill. Episodes like that were coming and going daily by the minute and hour. Ok one minute, the next sick. I wasn't able to tolerate any household electrical noise. I had to unplug the water cooler and the computers. If I heard a strange electrical sound like the microwave it would just set me off like a bomb. All sounds became magnified even my sons voice was intolerable at some points. Going to a noisy restaurant was a death wish.

By the beginning of November I headed to the Dr's office. I told him about me episodes minus how they started with the sounds in the sky because he would never believe me and probably have my evaluated by a psyche dr. He tested my ears, eye, pressure and other things and he couldn't find anything wrong with me. He found a strange murmur in my heart that he ended up sending to a cardiologist for later. Apparently I have a petite hole in my heart that I was born with but............it never started to act up until that day. I started getting weird pains,stretching and fluttering. Eventually he diagnosed me with having "auditory" migraines and gave me imitrex........ well it didn't work and I'm pretty sure he was wrong. I've had regular migraines my entire life but this was not like a migraine at all. It took months of going in and out of these phases of being ok then being ill.

I heard the sound again but for very brief time five days after the first sound. At this point my dog went completely crazy and let out a sound that made me think she was having a heart attack. A truly blood curdling sound. My dog can't even bark so I can tell it was hurting her head.

Now I will talk about my theories on what they are. Many people have started calling them "The Trumpets of God" I think they are on to something.

1. A type of military experimentation with VLF or ELF frequencies for modification of weather or atmosphere or even possibly humans!

2. The earth is beginning it's magnetic pole shift.

3. (This is what I HOPE it is) The earth is in transition to the next dimension. It's evolving and changing. Some can hear this, some cannot. Those who can hear it have been "awaken" those who cannot are still "sleeping" Eventually it will come down to who hears it and who doesn't that make the next shift in humanity. If you can hear it you will transition to the next level with the earth. These sounds are speeding up and more and more people are starting to hear them. Is Earth is preparing her children for the transition to come?
edit on 19-9-2013 by favouriteslave because: add info

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

Wow! So sorry you have been experiencing so many strange things.

In my research with the "HUM" sound I have thoroughly enjoyed this read, "NATURAL CATACLYSMS AS A GLOBAL FACTOR OF INFLUENCE ON THE WORLD ECONOMY" , By, "Elchin Khalilov (Azerbaijani: Elçin Xəlilov; born April, 26 1959), a geophysicist who works in the area of geodynamics and geotectonics."

en.wikipedia.org
www.2011.geocataclysm.org...

Read below.. What could have happened in 1998 or just prior? Hmmmm?

1998 saw the beginning of abnormal changes in some of Earth’s geophysical parameters, a leap in J2 coefficient values in particular. This coefficient is determined using measurements made by the laser ranging system from US satellites. The J2 coefficient demonstrates the dynamics of the ratio between Earth’s equatorial and polar radii. According to NASA, the J2 coefficient had been decreasing for many years supposedly due to the release of meltwater from the mantle since the ice age. This was indicative of an increase in Earth’s radius at the poles and its reduction at the equator. Meanwhile, new data show that since 1998 the J2 coefficient began to grow. This process reflects the global redistribution of Earth’s masses, as well as Earth’s expansion at the equator and its flattening at the poles. Thus, some global-scale event is thought to have occurred in 1998; this could mean both global redistribution of Earth’ masses and minor changes of its shape.

He also states..

In that case, what could be causing this humming in the sky?In our opinion, the source of such powerful and immense manifestation of acoustic-gravity waves must be very large-scale energy processes. These processes include powerful solar flares and huge energy flows generated by them, rushing towards Earth’s surface and destabilizing the magnetosphere, ionosphere and upper atmosphere. Thus, the effects of powerful solar flares: the impact of shock waves in the solar wind, streams of corpuscles and bursts of electromagnetic radiation are the main causes of generation of acoustic-gravitation waves following increased solar activity.Given the surge in solar activity as manifested itself in the higher number and energy of solar flares since mid-2011, we can assume that there is a high probability of impact of the substantial increase in solar activity on the generation of the unusual humming coming from the sky

So ... is it coming from the core?

But you said that the cause of the “sky hum” can lie within Earth’s core as well, what does it mean?There is one more possible cause of these sounds and it may lie at the Earth’s core. The fact is that the acceleration of the drift of the Earth’s north magnetic pole which increased more than fivefold between 1998 and 2003 and is at the same level today points to intensification of energy processes in the Earth’s core, since it is processes in the inner and outer core that form the Earth’s geomagnetic field. Meanwhile, as we have already reported, on November 15, 2011 all ATROPATENA geophysical stations which record three-dimensional variations of the Earth’s gravitational field almost simultaneously registered a powerful gravitational impulse. The stations are deployed in Istanbul, Kiev, Baku, Islamabad and Yogyakarta, with the first and last one being separated by a distance of about 10,000 km. Such a phenomenon is only possible if the source of this emanation is at the Earth’s core level. That huge energy release from the Earth’s core at the end of the last year was some kind of a start signal indicating the transition of the Earth’s internal energy into a new active phase. www.kipnews.org...

IN MY OPINION, I believe all the crazy things that are happening are indeed from Space and where our Sun is traveling. It affects us in so many ways. Its like a snowball effect.

The Sun has been extremely quiet. I think it is the quiet before the storm.

Susan Rennison believes there is a cosmic shift going on. She also states there is a tremendous amount of deliveries/bursts of energy.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I think Susan Rennison is right.

I have also noticed that the strange sounds seem to come previous to epic storms.

Canada was being hit hard by strange sounds:

Just before Boulder Colorado got dumped on with the flooding storms.

The strange sounds became a global phenomena shortly before Hurricane Sandy took out the East Coast.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Visiting ESB
These reports are coming up everywhere: San Diego, LA, West VA, Florida, New York/New Jersey, Canada, UK,,,the latest video with the sound is from the Ohio River:

www.youtube.com...=52

Debunkers, you've got to really do better on this one if you plan to pull this into the world of the mundane. It is simply not a weather event or anything ordinary. It is causing the ground to shake for as long as the sound is happening.

Anyone's opinion welcome...including debunkers...
edit on Mon Mar 21 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: embed the video

Really freaky stuff, especially the horns. Christ returning kinda stuff. See allot of people wanting to blame haarp but that's not it. It does use frequency to heat up ionosphere in order to change the jetstream and weather. It humms when in use but does not produce any of the sounds and you can't even hear it unless you are above it.

These are real strange sounds. I think it has to do with the poles shifting. If they reverse we are all cooked.

The Bot

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Buckeye Lake OH - I just want to report that the sky (crystal clear) noises were here last night and tonight. It sort of reminds me of what a train sounds like in the distance, but I no sooner think that, then suddenly it sounds like an engine high in the sky with an exhaust that rotates.

Like others, I find it creepy. Don't know what I would do if I heard the horn/trumpet sound. Heck I thought everyone on here was making it up until I heard it for myself last winter.

Now it's back.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Hey all!

Not a personal report, but definitely belongs here.

Eastern Romania - Slobozia Conachi village. This week people started hearing weird noises coming from the ground, seasoned with earth shaking up to 7 times a day. "It's like the ground is boiling, we can hear such loud booms it makes our food jump on the table. We need someone to come tell us what this means, we're afraid our houses will collapse on us and we're so frightened we can't sleep" one woman said.

Source (in Romanian): www.viata-libera.ro...

Worth mentioning that 2 weeks ago the same area suffered extensive flooding. So it could be an effect of all that water (?).

The "shakings" are actually recorded as earhquakes, with the latest (3.9) happening there just a couple of hours ago. Here's the "last 10 seism" list from RSOE: hisz.rsoe.hu...

Stay safe everyone!

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Myrtales Instinct
Buckeye Lake OH - I just want to report that the sky (crystal clear) noises were here last night and tonight. It sort of reminds me of what a train sounds like in the distance, but I no sooner think that, then suddenly it sounds like an engine high in the sky with an exhaust that rotates.

Like others, I find it creepy. Don't know what I would do if I heard the horn/trumpet sound. Heck I thought everyone on here was making it up until I heard it for myself last winter.

Now it's back.

You're not far from Columbus. Crazy you've heard sky noises with all the fireballs in the area lately. Two nights in a row there were large fireballs reported across the East with Ohio and Indiana being the most heavily reported. Then, south of Columbus in Peebles, there this story about possibly the meteor itself, but most likely, fragments of it broken off, striking a farmhouse, burning it down and killing an elderly couple living there.

Two dead after fire

Also, then there was this post I just saw on one of the fireball threads.

On RSOE, there is an "Event into Space" over Columbus Ohio around 3:15 am CST this morning, but nothing is coming up for the description.

I just find it kind of funny that in the past week, there have been so many reports of fireballs.

Another Fireball reported

If what I've said about methane and hydrogen sulfide gas affecting the upper layers of our atmosphere where meteors usually burn up, causing them to burn deeper and longer into the lower layers, is true, then it would make sense that our affected atmosphere may also be the cause of these sky noises. Don't ask me how, I'm just throwing out a theory.

Here's the thread with this theory;

Fireballs, comets and asteroids, oh my!

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

MamaJ
reply to post by favouriteslave

But you said that the cause of the “sky hum” can lie within Earth’s core as well, what does it mean? There is one more possible cause of these sounds and it may lie at the Earth’s core. The fact is that the acceleration of the drift of the Earth’s north magnetic pole which increased more than fivefold between 1998 and 2003 and is at the same level today points to intensification of energy processes in the Earth’s core, since it is processes in the inner and outer core that form the Earth’s geomagnetic field. Meanwhile, as we have already reported, on November 15, 2011 all ATROPATENA geophysical stations which record three-dimensional variations of the Earth’s gravitational field almost simultaneously registered a powerful gravitational impulse. The stations are deployed in Istanbul, Kiev, Baku, Islamabad and Yogyakarta, with the first and last one being separated by a distance of about 10,000 km. Such a phenomenon is only possible if the source of this emanation is at the Earth’s core level. That huge energy release from the Earth’s core at the end of the last year was some kind of a start signal indicating the transition of the Earth’s internal energy into a new active phase. www.kipnews.org...

Something else happened on November 15, 2011. A coincidence I find intriguing:

A whole lot of human energy converged in New York City.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Disappointing that the original videos of the sounds have disappeared...

And new videos of sounds keep popping up...

edit on 11-10-2013 by BurbGirl378 because: Typo

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I just watched The Unexplained Files on the Science channel I had recorded to my DVR, and they were talking about people in a town near Wilmington, NC that have been hearing loud booms for many, many years.

Sorry, I tried to find the video to post here, but they don't have it listed on their website, and You Tube has it listed as a private video.
It was the second story in a three story show on The Science Channel. The first was about red rain, the second was about the booms, and the third was about a mystery book.
Of course, the one I need would be the only one not listed!

Anyway, one lady that was being interviewed said every time she heard the booms she would notice several large, orange orbs out over the ocean, like the one in this video. This video has nothing to do with the booms; I'm only putting it up to show what the orange orbs looked like.

The scientists and meteorologists who have studied these booms in the NC area are at a loss for an answer.
They have covered every possible "earthly" explanation, even looking to see if there were any earthquakes at the time, but nothing presented itself as an explanation.
They admitted this could be something caused from an extra-terrestrial source.

We had many people witness these booms near my home town in February of this year:

And here is a news article that came out later after no source could be found:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I just wanted to put this info on this thread to add to all the rest you have here.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Either that last YouTube post was my bad or someone wants this thread to go away. Here is the original video:

reply to post by BurbGirl378

NASA Missing Data of Magnetosphere Reversal
March 12, 2012

Published on Mar 18, 2012
iswa.gsfc.nasa.gov...
www2.nict.go.jp...
neutronm.bartol.udel.edu...
umtof.umd.edu...
www-ssc.igpp.ucla.edu...
ccmc.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
This is my first post on ATS, although I've been skulking about reading stuff for a few years now... I've just never felt qualified to comment before now!

However, I was out having a smoke the other night and noticed a constant low rumbling sound off in the distance. I do not live over any major flight paths; the nearest airport is around 20 miles away. It was a relatively clear night, and no real wind to speak of.

I have never heard anything like this before, but once I noticed it, it was very apparent. A very deep rumble almost like static from an untuned television.

I've seen various posts linking this sound to HAARP, but I don't see how this could be the case. I'm in agreement that HAARP is a strange piece of equipment, and that it could possibly be used for things outside of what the 'official' use is. However, this sound didn't appear to be coming from the sky or the ground. More that it was everywhere at once.

A VERY strange experience!

CX

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Not sure if it qualifies, but here's one that has popped up in my local city.....

An investigation has been launched into a mystery night-time noise that has been plaguing residents for months.

People living in the industrial Waterside area of Southampton Water have been driven to distraction by the low-frequency drone that has been keeping them awake.

Some have taken to staying overnight at the homes of family and friends to avoid the buzz, while others have reportedly taken tablets to help them sleep through the noise.

New Forest District Council is trying to find the cause of the sound, which starts at around 10pm.

A spokesman said: "Within the last week we have received approximately 10 complaints relating to a low-frequency noise in the Waterside area.

"The complaints refer to the noise similar to that of a low-frequency drone, which has been occurring during the night for several months.

Southampton: Mystery noise keeps people awake

Sorry to post and run, but i have kids to sort out....but i'll dig more into this later. To be honest, there are a million reasons for this around Southampton docks area, i'm just surprised the cause hasn't been found yet.

CX.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Sky sounds right now, northwest of Austin Texas.
Sounds like the sky is tearing in a muffled way.
Very odd. Not a train I've kived out here for years
and know them well.
Not Traffic it's 3:15am for christs sake.
Weird..going to bed but wanted to share.
Still going as I tap this out on my iPad 1.
That is an iPad1 without recording capabilities
oh well...

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Has this been posted?

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

Not sure if anyone posted this Mysterious Christmas Eve Booms

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Has anyone or any member from Toronto heard the new Boom sounds today?

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by winotka

Snow plows and avalanches that last for hours? Really?

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Well, now we can add Dorchester County, South Carolina to the list. I heard them this morning, and it was so unusual that I ran outside to see if I could see any military planes overhead. They were almost like sonic booms. And I think I've been hanging out with you all wayyyy too much. My first thought was "here it is... The Itshay has finally hit the fan!"

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
East Hamblen County in Tennessee can be added to the list... again.

It was about this time last year when the booms and shakes started and was felt 9 times in different areas of the county over a short period of days.

We'll see if this year follows a similar pattern.

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join