It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumbling noise being heard around the world...report here...

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Joined just to reply, heard it here in east coast central florida, things actually shook. don't know if it has to do with these sky noises but i think this was more earthquake like. maybe sinkholes?
edit on 7-4-2013 by twodeep because: forgot ground noises

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by htapath

Heard this again yesterday in the middle of the afternoon, scary loud for a little bit. Right now there's nothing.

It's really tough to convince myself there's a logical explanation for this because sometimes it just gets too weird and seems to defy logic...

thats crazy to hear you're hearing something similar, I was hoping someone had!

In your area do you get any of the shaking or booms that have been reported? Or just the weird intermittent jumbo jet sound?

I may be paranoid and spending too much time on ATS, but I'm pretty convinced there's some strange things going on in my town.
Even today on our way home from town(we took a backroad, the old emergency evacuation route) my family and I saw a big military looking cargo jet basically flying around in a low circle with a trail behind..

this is the first time I've seen the plane but I've seen plenty of these chemtrail/contrails (whichever they are) on my way to work in the Morning.
On top of that and the strange sounds, the weather has been ridiculous! It's spring, yet it has been dumping snow in these weird little short lived blizzards, then turning into complete sunshine over and over again.....

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Longtime ATS reader, but I joined to comment on this thread. I'm in Philadelphia. When I hear the noise, it's usually because my ears prick up in the same way other people are saying, "that plane is taking an unusually long time to pass overhead" so I've never had the chance to time it from the beginning. I live in south Philly, 2 miles or so from PHL so plane noise is common background noise, but this is different. I've been listening to the rumbling on and off for a half hour and now I just heard a regular plane go over, so the idea that moisture in the air (it's totally overcast and raining lightly) is just "dispersing the sound" in a weird way is false.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Update from Philly, just read this article about a potential for a very rare aurora borealis sighting yesterday over the city but that "unexpected cloud cover" ruined it. iradiophilly.com/conversation.php?idConversation=2177#.UWwIgb3D_Fo
Could the clouds have been manufactured as a protection from the radiation? Could continued weather creation be what I'm hearing this morning?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by GoShredAK

Consider my thread:

Rumbling/Roaring Noise Explained?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I heard it again this morning - much louder too. The thing is, my windows are double-glazed and I can barely hear anything that goes on outside. But this roaring sound (like a really loud jumbo jet) came right through the windows - I couldn't go back to sleep thereafter; I was just energized by the noise.

Did anyone else hear this? (Right now, I'm in the North of England - so did anyone else in this region hear anything?)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
REDACTED!

edit on 1-5-2013 by Dividuality because: I Failed to write in the correct thread.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
not a rumbling noise but there is a very odd "clicking" noise right about now in Hertfordshire UK. Sounds localised rather than from the sky, it's going up and down in tone almost like a sinewave. My dog is curious of it too, he just jumped on my lap to get a view out of the window and let off a few barks.

Mystery solved. Someone has just arrived to fix a house allarm over the street.

(thank @&#¬ for that! )
edit on 30/5/2013 by Acidtastic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Hey guys,
Just seen an article regarding the booming sound over North Cornwall, UK Last night.
Some bloke took pictures of what he thinks it could of possibly been from.
The article is dated 5th June 2013.
Here is the link
www.westbriton.co.uk... ll-s-rhythmic-booming-noise/story-19192571-detail/story.html

I'm guessing he possibly took pics of the ISS.
I'm gonna keep an eye & ear out tonight to see if we get this sound up North at all.

Anyway just thought i'd report this for future possible reference

Cheers
LongShoreDrift

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I forgot to mention this on here was a few months back in the inner suburbs of Melbourne in Australia.

I heard at first about 9pm at night what sounded like boiling water/kettle boiling got steadily louder so much so that it woke my ten year old asking "dad what's that sound?" I went to her room and it sounded as if it was coming from the west outside so I went in the back yard and I thought it must've been a huge fire or explosion but it was a continuous sound I thought maybe a factory/wharehouse was on fire maybe full of flammable goods?a petrol/gas tanker accident?
It seemed to come from the sky west of the house but I thought it was just the sound carrying on a clear night... The sound stopped after a while and I went inside but started up again about half hour later but when I went outside it was coming from the east which confused me somewhat. The sound continued for around ten minutes and seemed to fade away getting slowly quieter.

The next day I checked the tv news, papers and Internet news for an explosion, fire, car/truck/plane accident...
Nothing no explanation. I've not heard a sound like it before or since.
edit on 9-7-2013 by Anonbeleiver77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I live in Belgium, Antwerp, since i woke up this morning around 10am i've been hearing the rumbling sound till now, the sky is clouded and i can hear it even with my windows closed. Its like the sound of an airplane flying over but then constantly and very loud.....

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Sky nose returns to Los Angeles. Just noticed it at 10:19 pm in the evening pacific time.
Sounds like non stop rumbling. 8/17/2013
edit on 7/30/2012 by dreamfox1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Halekoch

Thanks for posting that video,that is exactly what i heard in Texas about three are four months ago, i made a thread on it.it scared the living daylights out of me i have never heard a sound like that in my life,a very sick feeling came over me and i was just was rooted to the spot i was outside at the time around 3pm sky was clear,it was just a huge rumbling sound and my first thought was something huge was flying overhead but could see nothing

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
A few months ago my partner and I heard a sound like thunder but, it went on and on without stopping for several minutes. This was in Florida, near Tallahassee. It was the strangest thing. I can only describe the sound as thunder but, it just lasted far too long with no pauses. Also recently I was talking to someone online and he suddenly stopped talking. He just kept saying "wait". When asked what was wrong, he finally said "I hear a HUM." Then he said HUM several times. I don't know where he lives, as he is an online friend and I haven't asked his location.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Wow, can't believe I've been on this site for a couple of years and this is the first time I've seen this thread!

Forum sliding is alive and well on ATS...............

So has anyone heard any loud booms lately?

There certainly seems to be many unexplained explosions recently, stealth rifting perhaps?

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I think its back engineered craft the military have managed to get to prototype stage,, if it were true, they can move from one part of earth to another in a mere couple of seconds... the time the noise is heard varies a lot, its not the same amount of time each time its heard, anyway makes sense to me that this is a major possibility...

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Maybe the rumbling sound was my stomach!! Pass me the KFC!

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Ever since the first reports started coming in, i've
wanted to hear this first hand...
but nothing, not a rumble one.
Must be the mountians blocking the sound or the
high elevation (5500 feet)? not sure, but so far i've
not been lucky enough to hear it.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Insane horns and thunder in the skies above Canada
www.abovetopsecret.com...