It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumbling noise being heard around the world...report here...

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by rob3333AD

I'm in jersey & I'm hearing it too. I just added about an odd rumbling/shaking again today! Getting odd, but yes, I can verify this for you. The sky noises are the creepiest though....

Edited to add, I'm also from south jersey.
edit on 3/14/13 by j.r.c.b. because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Today in Clearfield, Utah! Recorded on a Galaxy S III

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by nkultra

Anybody else in the area get video?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
if some alien race wanted to communicate on a planetary scale, maybe they have a way of generating electrical waves that travel toward earth, that turn into audible sound waves when they strike earths atmosphere...just a wild guess.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by nkultra

Good video and the sound quality is great too. My iPhone is only able to record in mono ... !@#$%. What's up with that?

Anyway, looking at this thread is a bit disturbing. Either people enjoy hoaxing these videos, or something major is going on. I'm guessing that something on that scale would be government related. And they not telling us doesn't bode well ...

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by nkultra

Longtime lurker, but this I think was worth posting.

Think yours in Clearfield might be paracopters. I saw two between Clearfield and Farmington while driving to SLC on Friday 3/15.

Heard this tonight in Roy. I have grown up here; my house was built by my grandparents 50 years ago and is within a mile of the northwest gate of Hill Air Force Base. I'm familiar with the sound of jets and various aircraft that is repaired at HAFB. This wasn't that. It rattled the awning on the back of the house. My fiancee and I could feel it in our bodies, our shoes, my glasses. It happened 4 times tonight. I caught the second on my iPhone, as did he.

Let's see if I can embed the YouTube upload.

Any ideas?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Halekoch

I've heard that a few times from my location in northeast AZ. Sounds like a giant vacuum going overhead, but there's nothing visible in the sky. Kind of rattles your world.

Here where I'm at there is a vibration that is constant nowadays. If you're in a quiet place it's easy to sense. My chair is vibrating as I type this.

Ground/Atmosphere Vibrating In Northeast Arizona

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I'm going to commit one of my personal pet peeves and post in a thread I haven't read...

Apologies.

I have read a number of these threads (abou bizzare sounds from the earth/sky) and only recently had a serendipitous arrangement of posts conspire to produce an "aha!" moment in my mind.

The relevant post:

Originally posted by jadedANDcynical
reply to post by DAVID64

Whether the grid is powered up or not makes little consequence due to the phenomena of induced current. A strong enough magnetic flux would cause enough current in the transmission lines to melt them off the towers and turn transformers into molten piles of slag.

To get an idea of what could happen, research the Carrington Event.

reply to post by caladonea

What occurred to me earlier when I read this post after the one I replied to above was a rather interesting epiphany.

Taking in to account the information about induced currents and adding to it that the most abundant mineral in the earth's crust is subject to the piezoelectric effect I can see how the aforementioned induced currents could cause concentrations of quartz to vibrate in a way similar to watch movement or computer chip operation any such vibration could generate the strange directionless rumbling being reported around the world.

It would be interesting to see if the locations of the sound reports corresponds to known concentrations of quartz.

I don't know I this idea has been floated or not, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to drop it in here for discussion.

Point me to some links if it's here already somewhere.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Just a thought
The rhythmic pattern of the sound In the OP makes me think of a scramjet..
From what I've read that's what their supposed to sound like.
One of the reasons the research was put off for a while was because they would be too loud and cause ground tremors...A rhythmic concussive wave...
Maybe experimental craft?
Skunkworks?Aurora? A Scramjet single stage spaceplane to replace the shuttle?

en.m.wikipedia.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">http...://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scramjet
edit on 21-3-2013 by Anonbeleiver77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonbeleiver77
Just a thought
The rhythmic pattern of the sound makes me think of a scramjet..
One of the reasons the research was put off was because they would be too loud and cause ground tremors...
Skunkworks?
\

I've been hearing this sound in the sky constantly FOR WEEKS.

That would certainly rule out anything you've suggested. This is real and is happening.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by htapath

Originally posted by Anonbeleiver77
Just a thought
The rhythmic pattern of the sound makes me think of a scramjet..
One of the reasons the research was put off was because they would be too loud and cause ground tremors...
Skunkworks?
\

I've been hearing this sound in the sky constantly FOR WEEKS.

That would certainly rule out anything you've suggested. This is real and is happening.

Was just a thought...I do beleive you...About a year ago I went out the front of my house for a smoke middle of the day blue sky not one cloud and there was this deep bass coming from the sky it confused and scared me a bit thought I was losing my mind...havnt thought about it again until I read about this on ATS.
Ive noticed that the sound differs somewhat in some of the videos...
Some it's a long droning, metallic almost gong like sound others a rumbling almost like a jet engine rumble but looped over and over...but jets don't shake the ground and don't repeat rythmicaly...
Whatever it is I don't think it's a natural phenomena it sounds man made or maybe just made if you know what I mean....it's artificial

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonbeleiver77

It's the beginning of Project Blue Beam!
Trumpets in the heavens-the rapture
Rumbling in the sky-alien invasion

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonbeleiver77

Has the mother ship arrived? Is this a digital matrix?

It does seem synthesized in many ways. Whatever the case, something is indeed up. And down.

Woke me up at 1:30 PDT. Ripples in the clouds and the whole nine yards.

It's everywhere and nowhere. Above and below. Do I sound confused yet?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
thesouthern.com...

"Unexplained boom baffles experts, residents"

The mystery of the “loud boom” heard in parts of the region over the weekend may go unsolved as efforts to find the source of the boom proved a bust Monday. Hundreds of people in at least four counties — Franklin, Hamilton, Saline and Williamson — flocked to social media to report hearing a windows-rattling, earth-shaking boom between 1 and 2 p.m. Saturday. No damages or injuries were reported as a result of the boom. “I have no way of knowing exactly what occurred but it was not likely an earthquake,” geophysicist Don Blakeman of the National Earthquake Information Center said. “There is nothing on our lists, only the last one on the 11th (near Benton).” Some earthquakes are heard as well as felt, he said, but if it was so widespread as to be heard in four counties, “We would be able to locate it as an earthquake,” he said. “Typically, when loud booms are heard it turns out to be a sonic boom, although I’m not saying that’s what it was in this instance.” However, if the boom was sonic in nature, it wasn’t caused by military action. Neither Scott Air Force Base nor the North American Aerospace Defense Command reported activity taking place in the region Saturday. “We were not in that area with any of our assets,” a NORAD spokesman said. A Scott Air Force spokeswoman confirmed no Scott or military-related activities or exercises took place in Southern Illinois over the weekend. The boom was not weather-related, according to meteorologist Robin Smith of the National Weather Service in Paducah said.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

www.nbc40.net...
SOUTHERN NEW JERSEY - Just after 3 o'clock Tuesday afternoon residents in Atlantic, Cape May, and Cumberland counties say they felt multiple earthquake-like tremors that rattled their homes and offices. Absecon resident, Kay Stadlmeir, said, "I don't think it would be an earthquake, but what could it be? It's just really odd." Somers Point resident, Bob Mower, explained, "There was a rattling of my windows and I felt the house shake just a little bit - it was unusual." Stadlmeir told NBC40, "It has to be something really big to be witnessed in such a widespread area of South Jersey." The reports vary from region to region. Atlantic county emergency management officials confirmed with the U.S. Geological Survey that it was not an earthquake. The next thought was that military training or an aircraft flying by might have caused the shakes. Both the 177th Fighter Wing in Egg Harbor Township and Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst confirmed none of their aircrafts were in the area at that time. Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst is still working to confirm whether or not any ground training was happening at the time, although it is unlikely that would cause such a widespread shake. Stadlmeir said, "I really don't think it's a sonic boom because, you know as I said before, I've experienced them before and this is nothing like that." Mower told NBC40, "That was real unusual. I almost wondered if I was dreaming on that one." After initial reports of the shakes came in, NBC40 put the word out on Facebook to see who else felt it. Immediately we received hundreds of responses from all over South Jersey. Concerned Egg Harbor Township resident, Oliana Collado, said, "I just think it's weird because some people didn't feel it and it's like in random spots, and it's very spread out. Yeah it was scary, but I'm just glad it wasn't worse than what it was." When we reached out to New Jersey State Police Headquarters, we were told that our call marked the first time they had heard about possible tremors and they were unable to tell us anything further.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

My theory is going to sound a bit strange. I believe you are correct and HAARP is playing a part. I believe HAARP is being used to buffer our atmosphere because we are not getting enough solar radiation. We need our atmosphere to stay very strong because we are accelerating. I know this sounds strange because as you look out at the stars everything looks the same. This is because everything we can currently see and more is moving as a cluster that is currently accelerating towards a super massive black hole. We are beginning our decent to circle towards the drain but hopefully not down it. A side effect of this fortifying of the atmosphere through HAARP is reverberation. If we hold the charge to long that atmosphere builds to much pressure and starts to make the sounds you all are hearing. There is most likely an allowable threshold that is reached and then they cut it. The sound is most likely heard the loudest near the faults as the pressure would cause them to reverberate louder. This will take quite awhile and without better technology then HAARP we may not make it without causing great cataclysms due to stress to the planet. This is also explains why there are several HAARP like stations in various different countries since they need more coverage for the reinforcement and why the meteors and fireballs will be coming at us at increased rate never before seen in our lifetimes.

Unfortunately they may also use HAARP combined with fracking to serve their political needs and blow the Madrid fault to initiate martial law including a gun grab on several red states. DHS is not geared up for nothing. Blowing the Madrid around a 7.0 on the Richter scale may ease tension for the rest of the planet allowing them to use HAARP at a higher threshold. Remember Bidens off comment that guns won't save you during an earthquake? Makes a little more sense in this scenario. Two birds one stone 1 for humanity, 1 for the NWO.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
The reason we hear a hum is the same affect as running a finger around a rim of a glass filled a bit with water.

earth vibrations

www.youtube.com...
edit on 7/30/2012 by dreamfox1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

Hey!

I heard it loudly this morning and investigated. My brief findings are in this thread: Rumbling/Roaring Noises Explained?

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Been hearing it almost constantly for the past few nights and my wife has been hearing it during the day while I'm at work. My son heard it last night and said "it's just an airplane". It's not. Just a constant rumbling noise like a massive jumbo jet, which it can't be, unless it's hovering over our house and invisible. It kinda comes in varying waves of intensity but never quite goes away. Ive heard it before about a year ago but this time it seems even louder. My family and I are not quite sure what to make of this....solar flares? Pole shift? Personally I think it's something written in Revelation.....

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoShredAK
Been hearing it almost constantly for the past few nights and my wife has been hearing it during the day while I'm at work. My son heard it last night and said "it's just an airplane". It's not. Just a constant rumbling noise like a massive jumbo jet, which it can't be, unless it's hovering over our house and invisible. It kinda comes in varying waves of intensity but never quite goes away. Ive heard it before about a year ago but this time it seems even louder. My family and I are not quite sure what to make of this....solar flares? Pole shift? Personally I think it's something written in Revelation.....

Sounds like the same thing I'm hearing at my location.

Your description is very accurate.

new topics

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join