It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumbling noise being heard around the world...report here...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Can someone who heard that noise tell us how it startet and ended. Because if it begins slowly and ends so it can be natural. If it starts and ends abruptly is it maybe not natural, what do you think?
edit on 21-3-2011 by cushycrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I live in london and heard it last night and think i may have heard the same noise the night before also, i thought it was the guys fixing the train tracks the first night but last night i had my scope out in the garden doing some star gazing and started hearing the noise again but there was no sign of the giant yellow machine that they use, the track is about 200 yards from my garden and is elevated with a bridge and always see it coming a long. I also live under the 3 london airport flight paths and didn't see any plains and spent a good few hours before and after the noise happend.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ressiv

Seems to be some sort of energy release from within the earth.That would explain the ground shaking and the noise.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by gatewaywithin

But have'nt some said was coming from the sky and not ground?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Ok I have watched that video like 20 times...and well lets be honest its not any sort of helicopters or jets. The reason i know this WELL................. I live right near Dobbins AFB in Marietta GA which is right near McCollum Airport no more than 10 miles from Dobbins. I have been here for 26 years I have never in my life ever heard anything like that coming from any sort of jet or helicopter, and trust me these puppies around here fly pretty low sometimes. I have seen many different types of military jets from being here. So lets be honest lets throw the jets and helicopter theory out the window!! Oh yeah 15 miles from Dobbins is Hartsfield Jackson International airport, I think i know what these sorts of things sound like.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I imagine it would be hard to distinguish,sound is deceiving.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I really don't fell like arguing when people call you debunker if you try to disagree with their theories, not only this is a disrespect to anyone who is able to think by themselves but uninviting to a more open talk about the subject.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Well yea, it's actually coming from the ground. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

There debunkers, I answered for you. ;-)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by copernicus2012

No one is claiming it was a jet or helicopter.....

thats the whole point

no one knows exactly what it is.....it's unidentified "object" not known yet

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I commented on this sound here in the Pacific Northwest about a year ago. I had heard it on a few occasions, briefly. Then on December 28th it was the strongest ever and I have heard it almost every day since. It is not as loud as in the other videos, but it is the same sound. What you can not get from the recordings are the VERY low hertz range of these rumblings. I call it rumbling. It resonates in your body and the ground. You can FEEL it. I also recorded (attempted to) the sounds on the 28th. Here it is, but you need to listen with earphones to get the lower frequency and it is very faint...it is just extremely hard to record because you feel it as much as hear it....but it is there:

Here is a link to the thread I started in December about it. Some good stuff there. Puterman and a couple of other members did a whole bunch of neat things with the recording to analyze the sound. I have always thought it was geologic in origin...possibly from the subduction zone, or magmatic. I still do. The fact that now there are so many similar (better) recordings all over the net seems to indicate it is spreading, whatever it is.

Rumbling in the Pacific Northwest today 12/28/2010
edit on 21-3-2011 by westcoast because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by horselady

Hey Lady,

I suspect it is under ground boring equipment. The us gov is in over drive building top secret bunkers and boring transport tunnels to and from.

No links to provide but if you do some reasearch on underground boring equipment I bet you could find out who is buying the eq on the sec filings.

They are preparing for the next big conflict which is coming.

Good luck.

By the way what are you riding?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
How about this,
What if this strange sound is tied
To the magnetic pole shift?
In order for that to happen,wouldn't the earths
Inner iron core have to shift or change in some way?
But,then you would think that a lot more would happen
Other then strange noises.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I imagine it would be hard to distinguish,sound is deceiving.

Not to mention the sound would only be audible, when it reached the atmosphere.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
OMG!!!!

I'm generally the guy that laughs at stuff like this, but I have to admit. Yesterday at night (I'm near NYC) I heard those same noise for about 1 minute. I looked outside and saw nothing, but it was very noticeable. It didn't last very long though.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by The Great Day

I have had similar dreams as well, The Great Day. Mostly as a child. For some time I have struggled with how to describe them, I can only remember how it made me feel. It was as if something was spinning, growing in loudness and frequency until it came to a climax. And I remember feeling frightened. I would always wake up physically ill the next day. I had to reply to your post because based on what you said, I cant help but think you may have had a similar experience. What the hell could this have been? It was more of an abstract thought as it was happening than a true dreaming experience.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I believe, feel that it is eminating from the ground and resonating off the atmosphere. This is why it can be heard louder on cloudy days and certain atmospheric conditions.

It is real. Trust me....

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I am sure this has allready been posted here. Flash at the end and the noise goes.

What i can hear from my perspective as musician:

Pressure and Motion
Hot Gas
Contact with "corridors" (friction) [pipe like character sound]
Extreme Power
Growling, sorting out dens and less denser materials (morphing sound, like phase)

It still could be an Jet Engine on the surface, but I don't think so.
[my tinnitus has exact the same noise
]

The hovering Harrier is extremely loud, but it sounds different.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
If you have eyes, use them. Science can explain the causes of all the hell's that have broken or are breaking loose right now. Not the why however. Christians can.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

I am thinking the same,it's the most logical conclusion.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Yes it is a boring machine under foot. Suspect Bradshaw drilling to be making secret tunnels for the us gov. Check it out if you dont believe me.

Look up Bradshaw tunnel boring. To dig you need a permit. I wonder if the us gov needs a permit to dig top secret tunnels. Are you near any airports as these are usually linked to Wyoming/Cheyenne mountian or other top secret bunkers being constructed.

Has ther been any big construction in you town any building which are common looking. Built within the last 5 years. The us gov is in over drive boring secret tunnels.

Carefull where you search though as anyone searching for boring equipment may stumble across a cia front company.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join