It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumbling noise being heard around the world...report here...

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthSeeker68

Very creepy! 0.o
Some sound like Godzilla, others like grinding metal...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by indisputable
reply to post by Visiting ESB

It is causing the ground to shake for as long as the sound is happening a sudden flash of light then stops seems to b the general consensus
most recent reports hail from : San Diego, LA, West VA, Florida, New York/New Jersey, Canada, UK,
iv found one theory that is worth investigating 8.9 Richter scale earthquake rocked Tokyo resulting in a tsunami causing incredible amounts of damage and deaths
My first reaction was to check the University of Tokyo's HAARP induction magnetometer to see if HAARP was fired up around the time of the quake.
Sure enough, following a week of electromagnetic silence HAARP was turned on at approximately 0:00 hours 9 March 2011 UTC and has been going strong since

the sounds have been reported to be heard at the following places also [ hope this helps to maby find a pattern ]

Shreveport to around Vidalia, Louisiana USA March 8, 2010
Kincardine, Ontario Canada August 8, 2008
Kincardine, Ontario Canada August 7, 2008
Rawalpindi, Islamabad - Pakistan June 30, 2008
Columbia, Missouri May 28, 2008
Burnt Ranch, California April 29, 2008
Indianapolis, IN USA April 18, 2008
Kokomo, IN USA April 17, 2008
Bridlington, UK March 26, 2008
Norfolk, UK (Norwich) March 20, 2008
Bridlington, UK March 26, 2008
New Madrid, Missouri USA March 5, 2008
Wilmington, North Carolina USA February 15, 2008
Cold Lake and Ardmore to Bonnyville , Canada January 29, 2008
Tulare County , CA USA January 15, 2008
Halkirk, UK November 21, 2007
Portsmouth, New Hampshire USA November 21, 2007
Brevard County, Florida USA April 11, 2007
Southern and Central Ohio USA February 14, 2007
Portland, Oregon USA March 13, 2006
SKOWHEGAN, Maine USA February 24, 2006
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England January 12, 2006
Marco Island, Florida USA April 28, 2005
Los Angeles County, USA April 6, 2005
Massachusetts, USA April 6, 2005
Saurashtra Region, India March 12, 2005
Union County, Arkansas February 25, 2005
California, USA October, 1955
California, USA October, 1955
ampa, Florida USA March 11, 2005
Winston-Salem, North Carolina USA March 6, 2005
Charleston, South Carolina USA December 13, 2004
Richmond, Virginia USA November 17, 2004
Fort Wayne, Indiana USA November 10, 2004
Norfolk, England November 8, 2004
Manatee County, Florida January 20, 2004
Southern Utah November 9, 2003
Watseka, Illinois, USA September 23, 2003
Lalpur and Jamnagar talukas, India September 3, 2003
South Carolina, USA July 2003
Manatee County, Florida June 19, 2003
Norfolk, England February 16. 2002
Coffee,Moore,Franklin and Lincoln counties,Tennesee January 14, 2003
Century, Perdido Key, Milton, Florida January 14, 2003
Canberra, Australia June 10, 2002
Brevard County & Palm Bay, Florida February 22, 2002
New York, New York February 19, 2002
Tuscumbia, Alabama February 15, 2002
Eyemouth, Scotland November 15, 2001
Fort Fisher, North Carolina 1850s
Ohio & North Carolina January 19, 2001
Twin Lakes, Arkansas January 1 & 2, 2001
Sydney, Australian December 26, 2000

Not being rude or anything, but when quoting others work you really should place in the link. This list (recent report list) was created by Trent list and investigated and pulled together on his Blog.

This is where you got the information from - which was posted by myself earlier.

trentslist.org...

And also what you have written there, as your own with regard to the way you have written it - comes from this site:
www.atlanteanconspiracy.com...

Its pretty much word for word, unless these are your sites?.
edit on 27-8-2011 by The_Seeker because: Added comment

edit on 27-8-2011 by The_Seeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I heard a sound like that two nights ago as well, outside my house. I live in St. Louis. It lasted for about 10 minutes, and I could not figure out what it was, it was really annoying too.
edit on 27-8-2011 by Nathwa because: Inserted location.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Seeker

Thanks for clarifying the source of that list, I figured it out too shortly after giving credit to the poster. It would have been proper if they had cited or linked the source themselves. Anyway, that list could certainly use some updating!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Hearing this strange noise has become a fairly regular experience here on the South coast UK for both me and my husband. sometimes its regular as clockwork very early hours of the morning 5am ish, then it will stop for a week or so then start up again, we have exhausted all the logical options of what it could be ie: husband drove up to the local airport when the noise was at its loudest in case it was aircraft, also been to the industrial recycling center to see if it was a big machine running but it was neither of these.
To be honest I'm not sure when we last heard it as we tend to take it for granted now and I gues we have just got used to it. I will be listening out now and report when I hear it.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

thanks for the info it makes my work a bit easier, i work on a lot of topics so any help makes my time more manageable, because I only have so much to throw at my hobbies lol, so i appreciate all who have responded. It takes a considerable amount of time to cipher through fact and opinion, this is what this site is for, accumulating knowledge but i still have to take time to cipher your comments. Please stick to as much fact as you can you will make it easier for all, thanks again.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Seeker
[m
I do apologise,but i thought the list should be posted on here so ppl dont have to search for the facts. Some statements have been copied and pasted but words have been changed while keeping the facts, while not remaining long winded. I have never once stated thy are mine just related them the quickest and easiest i can in one place to help ppl know what facts are out there and i will remain to do the same its more efficient

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by serendipity59
Hearing this strange noise has become a fairly regular experience here on the South coast UK for both me and my husband. sometimes its regular as clockwork very early hours of the morning 5am ish, then it will stop for a week or so then start up again, we have exhausted all the logical options of what it could be ie: husband drove up to the local airport when the noise was at its loudest in case it was aircraft, also been to the industrial recycling center to see if it was a big machine running but it was neither of these.
To be honest I'm not sure when we last heard it as we tend to take it for granted now and I gues we have just got used to it. I will be listening out now and report when I hear it.

You guys need to find a way to record this sound.

Also, there is a theory it's some kind of industrial fan noise that gets higher in pitch as you get closer to it, so it gets difficult to hear as you get nearby.

Is there any water treatment plants nearby that might have these vertical fans? we're talking about huge ones unto 12 ft.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Maybe it's just Gabriel's trumpet?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SalientSkivvy

I think Godzilla is in my backyard right now!!! It is 6:00a.m., here in Northern Indiana. It is eerily quiet, I mean nothing, no sounds, except for what I heard from somewhere, I don't know where. It sounded like metal clashing in the sky, all around me. Not too loud, but enough I heard through closed windows. Last night around 9:00p.m., I heard what sounded like 5 or 6 gun shots, loud and close. I looked outside and saw nor heard anything,nothing, not a stirring,not a sound. Another weird thing yesterday is that I feed, everyday, a couple of cats on my back patio. They wait for me everyday and they always eat. They were there, I put food in their bowls, and they just stared at me. They didn't touch the food and it is still there this morning. Very strange.

I just heard the sound again, but too faint to have recorded it.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Visiting ESB

Here's my hypothesis.

It's a ghost with a bullhorn. I've heard EVP before. This sounds just like that, except at probably 70 decibels or so. So you essentially have a spirit who really wants to make sure they get heard.

Michael Moore probably woke up the day after this noise was recorded, seriously pissed off that someone had stolen his megaphone.
edit on 29-8-2011 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Nathwa

I also live in Saint Louis, well Saint Charles county outside of Saint Louis city. I think I've heard the same sound on multiple occasions this year. It sounds like a low flying aircraft but nothing ever appears? Its just this loud sound coming towards then going away and I've looked up multiple times to try and find something. Nothing. weird...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 11ADRi11

Thats what I heard. I live in South St. Louis County, Oakville to be exact. If you are hearing a similar noise in St. Charles, then it must be something of particular significance.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I am truly convinced after a lot of hard research watching an reading all i can find on this. That the sound is The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) which is an ionospheric research program, with the advances in Tesla Technology. (just in case ppl dont know what it is but i would assume most do)
. It is directly linked to the topic of mass deaths of animals due to the next stage of the tests they are carrying out at this facility. Which is multi staged testing so i would expect it to get worse, ppl should look more into it i posted a list of time an dates of the sound phenomenon i found on the net. One good theory i found is to check dates of tsunami and earth qukes aganst the time and dates of the harrp magnetometer. I think the same should be done with with the sound phenomenon to see if they coincide with the mass deaths of animals,We need to also see if any sound phenomenon was heard or recorded around theses locations which coincide with the date an time of theses mass deaths of animals. I will attempt to do so but may take a day or two due to my time being consumed by other topics so any help would be welcomed thanks in advance

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I'd just like to add that I heard this noise too
Last week I'd been pretty ill almost all day and ended up going to bed early. Woke up, feeling worse and checked my phone. It was just after one in the morning when I heard what sounded like a plane directly over my house. Didn't pay much attention to it at first, I just remember laying there for ages. You know that feeling when you're too ill to get up and do something but too ill to go asleep lol

Anyway, the noise didn't seem to be fading and it seemed like it was going on forever so I checked my phone and it was 1:45. I forced myself to get up and open the window and the noise was REALLY loud. Strange thing is, once the window was open, it seemed to be coming across the street but then I could have sworn it was above my house as well. It was just everywhere

Freaked me out a little and I ended up closing the window. Laid back in bed and a little while later it just stopped completely. Didn't drone out. The noise just stopped completely. I have no idea what it could have been

Just to add, I'm in the north of England. Only heard it that once

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I am in Mexico City, heard this rumbling sound for the last three hours, again,like some of the other posts..it sounds like a distant jet engine, but static.
I havent been able to sleep because of it, it feels like pressure in my head,like my ears want to pop.

I did record the sound on my Blackberry (havent played it back yet to check, didnt want to wake the kids),my wife woke up and i asked could she hear it..she could, i was happy about that because i thought i was going crazy :-S

anyway, just thought id report, back to bed now, noise is still going on, and still doing my head in!!!

Goodnight all!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Since posting in this thread I have made an effort to listen out and this morning at around 5.15 am the noise started, I went straight out of the conservatory into the garden ( was up getting a quiet cuppa before getting son up for his paper round) and I could not work out which direction it was coming from it almost seemed to be right above my head and directly under my feet all at the same time, it was really loud deep rumbling, loud enough for me to hear it over the top of the radio I had on when I was inside.
I have no idea what this sound is, as I said before somewhere in this thread my husband has been out in the car to the airport, industrial recycling centre and since someone mentioned earlier in this thread he has since been up to have a discreet nose around the local water treatment plant, but to no avail.
I dont know whether it is of any consequence or bearing on the subject of the noise but whilst I was outside it was a really clear sky and I thought to myself "wow I can see thousands of stars" when I saw the most bright shooting star. please forgive me if this is not the right term for it as I dont know a thing about stars, satelites ect... but this one was possibly the brightest shooting star I had ever seen, in fact probably the only shooting star I have ever seen and it kind of dropped, it was bright white and very noticable.
Thanks to this thread and the noise I will now be spending much more time loking upwards at the skies as I was so blown away with seeing my first shooting star, I want to see another one now

Sorry to everyone if I have gone a bit off topic but I was just so excited about seeing a shooting star (I am easily pleased) If anyone has an good links to a technophobe friendly site which will show me some sort of printable star map it would be greatly appreciated, also if someone could explain in an easy way how I can see which are sattelites.
Anyway back on topic, the noise lasted untill about 5.30am and then just stopped abruptly, it didnt die out or fade away it just stopped. I will keep listening and try and hopefully record the noise next time.
edit on 1-9-2011 by serendipity59 because: crap spelling

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by indisputable

It is causing the ground to shake for as long as the sound is happening a sudden flash of light then stops seems to b the general consensus
most recent reports hail from : San Diego, LA, West VA, Florida, New York/New Jersey, Canada, UK,
iv found one theory that is worth investigating 8.9 Richter scale earthquake rocked Tokyo resulting in a tsunami causing incredible amounts of damage and deaths
My first reaction was to check the University of Tokyo's HAARP induction magnetometer to see if HAARP was fired up around the time of the quake.
Sure enough, following a week of electromagnetic silence HAARP was turned on at approximately 0:00 hours 9 March 2011 UTC and has been going strong since

the sounds have been reported to be heard at the following places also [ hope this helps to maby find a pattern ]

I hope you did not mean to plaigerize. It appears you have copied and pasted word for word off of a friend of mine's blog. I inquired to him to make sure it was not him posting here, and he said no it was NOT him. So, please cite your sources and give credit where credit is due.

Thank you.
edit on 1-9-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

sorry was one of my first post i am still geting to grips with the site basics im pc illiterate have only just found how to quote off site stuff etc to all who read my earliest post on this topic the information i gathered is sound.ps its not how the information gets to you its when you get it that's vital

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
This being one of the better, interesting threads on ATS... (yes i am aware of the Taos hum etc..)...but i need to chime in with a more skeptical, rational view here:

Are you aware that people in many countries are NOT always and commonly exposed to military jets and their sounds (i am not talking about your typical commercial airliner sounds)?

The reason i am saying this is that military (eg. US military) does not just "fly everywhere" so people would know the sounds of the military jets.

Raised in Germany (with MANY US forces stationed there, especially in the 80s/90s)...military jets, even deep flying ones (talking about 100m above residential areas etc.!) where VERY common. So i was raised and born knowing and recognizing fighter jets.

In the states or in other countries, military fighter jets simply don't do exercises over residential areas - in the 8 years i lived in the states i haven't seen ONE fighter jet, just as a an example.

What i am saying is..that there is a LIKELIHOOD we are dealing with some new kind of craft..and the people reporting the sound are simply not accustomed hearing them? The "sudden" stop of the noise COULD be that the afterburner is switched off.

So..i am not a "know it all"...but if i were to find a rational explanation this is what i would think of.

new topics

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join