It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumbling noise being heard around the world...report here...

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Sorry I've not been back on. We are working on this, but life got in the way.
Bloody life eh?

Will be back to update as soon as my Mr gets himself in gear, and cleans up the rest of the samples of this noise we have.

Also; I heard this the day before yesterday, Couldn't record it, because there was just too much noise here in the city. But I heard it for the first time. Was a lot more interested, and a lot less scared than I thought I'd be.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I heard a loud, deep rumbling for 15 seconds, that also shook up the windows here in Yellowknife NT, Canada! This was last Thursday! I just put up a post about this here!

What the heck is it?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
On Aug 22 at 3 am -315 am I heard three loud noises. It was not thunder, gun shots but a loud explosion rumbling. I am in Kansas City,Mo. There were not any storns at that time. I am not sure how to describe the noise but I have heard before here in KCMO. Sometimes it will shake windows or rattle things. This has been going on and off for 10 years. My theory is maybe they are building those underground bunkers and have been for years now. Look at all the recent voilent weather. Record breaking floods, earthquakes in areas with no known active fault lines, several Ef3-EF5 tornados,recording breaking heat? Not to mention the bird and fish deaths earlier this year? What if all these things are related.

edit on 23-8-2011 by dreamseeker because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-8-2011 by dreamseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Rumbling sound here in Southern Ontario. For about 15 minutes now. I thought it was a plane at first. It's definitely not a plane. Almost sounds like a faint roar of thunder.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
New noises from Kiev, Ukraine

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
are the following sound vids real or fake, anybody knows?

www.youtube.com...
ont

www.youtube.com...
kiev

www.youtube.com...
mich

www.youtube.com...
colorado

^ CO- what the heck is that?!?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

ok this one was weird

would be nice to know where they were at.

could it be blasting? It faded away at the end.

and if not blasting, what was that???

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
^ (CO) it sounds more of a sharp banging into the ground like beams being driven deep into the earth,

but what do i know!

its just freakin ominous, yeahh

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I dont know if this has been posted, and I started to look through the thread to see if this was the case, but soooo many pages. So I am going to post the link anyways

trentslist.org...

This give a list of these rumblings all over the world. Looks to be very comprehensive..

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I have heard booming sounds like that off in the distance like what was heard in colorado. I wander if New Madrid on a small earthquake on those days? I find this really fascinating. I often hear weird chirping noises. (no it is not coming from my smoke dectector.) Both of my smoke detectors are hard wired and they never flash when the chirping is going off. It sounds like a chirp of a smoke detector or the sounds of shoes on a basketball court. I listen to all my appliances and it is not coming from any of them. Mysterious noises have been going on for over 10 years for me. I am glad to know I am not alone in hearing them.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Maybe these sounds are a result of the earthquakes that are now going on! Didn't someone say that before an earthquake happens there is noises that occur, maybe not in the sky but in the ground, that moaning of the earth before a "contraction" earthquake happens??? Just a thought?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Seeker
I dont know if this has been posted, and I started to look through the thread to see if this was the case, but soooo many pages. So I am going to post the link anyways

trentslist.org...

This give a list of these rumblings all over the world. Looks to be very comprehensive..

an explanation for most all weird atmospheric & terrain sounds? will check it out, thanks!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
These msyterious sounds don't happen all the time. They just seem to come at random. Someone suggested some sounds could be ducting? I tried to look that up but could not find any relevant info. This seems like it is happening more and more. Maybe for years beings outside of our planet have been trying to warn us of something. I honestly can't think of any reason why beings with superior capablities would contact us besides to warn us of something.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

I think it's something atmospheric or "extra" atmospheric (is that a word?)
What I mean is, I think perhaps it is coming from our atmosphere or from space (not ufos)....have you ever heard of "spacequakes".....it's a real thing, just google it. Ducting is a weather thing, but I don't think that could be it.....whatever it is, it is interesting for sure. I have a few new videos here I just found. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Oh cool video. That sound is really weird and scary. Kind of like that from Half-Life 2 - the sound that Striders make. Those really tall aliens/monsters with 3 very long legs.

So, I will translate you what the Ukrainian kid says in the video.

4:04 - 4:40

Mom - What is it, Alona (Alona is the kid's name)? *talking about the strange sounds*
Kid - Those sounds. They are coming from the sky. They are scaring us.
Mom - But what do you think, what are those sounds?
Kid - I know. They are coming from the sky. They are far away. They are scary.
I want to look at them with a microscope.
Mom - You can't look at sounds with a microscope, Alona.
Kid - But microbes? is there microbes?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I didn't exactly hear a rumbling sound but more like a pulsing, loud heartbeat like sound that went on for an hour and came from outside. It was around 1 or 2 am last night. I live in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

I've lived through the 1999 earthquake in Turkey and I remember very clearly hearing a screetching sound right before the earthquake struck. A friend of mine who was up at that time even said she thought the dead were coming out of their graves because it was an extremely scary sound, high pitched and what not. But the one in the video sounds like someone or something thumping under the ground.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus
reply to post by berkeleygal

I've lived through the 1999 earthquake in Turkey and I remember very clearly hearing a screetching sound right before the earthquake struck. A friend of mine who was up at that time even said she thought the dead were coming out of their graves because it was an extremely scary sound, high pitched and what not. But the one in the video sounds like someone or something thumping under the ground.

Could've been the loud sound of the tectonic plates rubbing against each other

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Just wanted to chime in...impressive number of comments on my vid! For those who asked, it was not raining or even cloudy that night. One of the creepiest things to me was the fact that noone else had woken up/come outside to hear this. It did reverberate through the ground, you could feel the rumble hit your torso. This was no plane, and the closest industrial complex is the Cardinal Power Plant operated by AEP. I showed the vid to a friend of mine who is a master electrician there and he assured me that no sound like that had ever come from the plant. I know someone mentioned something about fir trees? All the trees in that area are deciduous and the sound was coming from the sky and bouncing off of the river as well as the neighboring hillside in ohio and the old high school to the right of my house (where you saw the lights in the vid)

I am intrigued by all the reports I have been getting of similar sounds around the world...it seems that the phenomenon is occurring in more places at an increased pace. Is this a precursor to something else?

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join