It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumbling noise being heard around the world...report here...

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
The video on HAARP I believe sounds convincing. Look at the time 9:47 on the video...it shows HAARP waves going across the USA. Remember the video recently of the Russian vice president (not sure of his official title). He was threatening to use HAARP on the USA for financial reasons.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Its sounds like a volcano getting ready to pop but im guessing that you don't live next door to a volcano.

Its hard to say what that is, good videos.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by BillyAlpha
the noise made it to jersey city last night. was woken around 3:30am and it went on until around 5am. someone in town recorded it and posted it to youtube. www.youtube.com...

did some research it was a PSE&G plant releasing gasses.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I don't hear a thang right now.

But let me tell you somethin weird.

Every time I'm on bed at night and think I hear something and turned doen the radio,

My stomack growls and carry's on so I can't hear a damn thing!!

Don't that just piss you off!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

the noise made it to jersey city last night. was woken around 3:30am and it went on until around 5am. someone in town recorded it and posted it to youtube. www.youtube.com...

did some research it was a PSE&G plant releasing gasses.

That doesn't explain how it was heard in Belgium, or in other parts of the world, and how the sound could not be located but instead sounded like it was coming from the all directions.

Sounds like more piss weak wool thrown over another sheep's eyes to me...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by RenegadeScholar

That's the thing....it is being heard all over the world, and it's the SAME sound....I hope we can eventually find out what it is...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Hey guys check this out is this possibly whats causing the sound maybe?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
This mystery has really captured my attention. I've watched a few witness films and it certainly sounds like exactly the same sound they are all hearing all over the world. The only comparable known sound I've found is the NASA 'cloud making machine', which only leaves more questions.

What the heck is going on?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by subby

THANKS for posting this video.... Another eye opener

They are doing whatever they want, playing God and don't care a bit about anyone or anything that is not in the circle of their interest field.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by subby

OMG I can't believe what I just watched. This is crazy. So they're actually admitting and providing a video proving that they can make it rain? imagine what else they're doing. This needs to be posted everywhere.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
This thread has slowed down a little, but I heard it last night in Newcastle, Australia. I also heard the same thing about 2 weeks ago in the same place.
It was a constant rumbling sound in the distance with feint booms - sounded a bit like a really rough sea with waves crashing, and it lasted about half an hour.... Both nights there was nothing on the radar. First night was around 11pm, last night 4am.

This is probably the only thing that has ever really scared me deeply. Mostly because the only info I can find on this is on forums, I feel like more people need to know, but it's a hard subject to bring up haha.

I don't know much about the earth, but I'm hoping this is something natural, maybe some change in the atmosphere, maybe something to do with the weather? I've only started hearing it since we've been having a cold snap here.... What about everyone else? I hope it something harmless that we just don't have an explanation for yet, I mean we're always discovering new things about the earth right?.... right?

The only thing bugging me is, why isn't anyone official or knowledged on this subject giving us an answer or even discussing it publicly? It's been happening so much I can't help but feel like we're being kept in the dark.

I told myself I wasn't going to look at this thread anymore, but hearing it last night I had to come post.
Pretty freaked out, hope we get an answer soon.

x

Edit: Cloud making machine huh. Could explain why it sounds like a very unnatural thunder storm...

edit on 27-5-2011 by ks2805 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2011 by ks2805 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by subby

I have seen this video and it sounds EXACTLY like it....but once again...it's being heard all over the world....unless these machines are all over the world?? Another thing is....many times when this is heard, it is cloudy, or raining... yet it is not thunder....so this thing makes clouds AND the noide....Hmmmm could be on to something?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ks2805

Yes! The "thunder" sounds artificial.....you know the sounds that are made if you take a peice of aluminum siding or sheet metal and wave it? Kind of like a woma woma woma (:lol
....do you know what I mean? When I heard this, it was a hot day, clear skies....the second time it was cloudy and cold.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
My family and i were holidaying in Cornwall, South West England on the 20th - 22nd May 2011 (last weekend) and all of us witnessed on many occasions over those few days, strange sounds coming from different parts of the sky.

This is where we stayed:

Sea Acres Holiday park, Helston

The sound came from a few different locations which i shall show in the image below. The X is the position of our caravan and the arrows show the direction the sound was coming from:

Both the directions of sound were very obvious in the direction they were coming from.

Now if i zoom out and follow the general direction of the arrows, this is what i get:

Labelled from the top
1. Goonhilly Earth Station
2. Prendannack RAF Airfield

The airfield was out of use all weekend with diggers repairing the runway as we drove passed it a few times on our day trips round and about.

And just recently Goonhilly earth station was announced that is was going to be leased out for deep space communication with spacecraft missions?

Probably nothing to do with the sounds, but it was a bit strange that both directions of the sound are these prominent sites.

I did have a phone with me at the time but didn't pick anything up as the frequency was too low for the camera to pick up. I also tried it on a digital camera we had at the time, and both failed to produce anything.

The sound itself was like a huge jet engine like nothing ive heard before from real aircraft of space shuttles. It wasn't a mechanical sound like others that have been, but a like a very powerful jet engine being tested.

And being near an RAF runway you would think it was probably was an engine being tested, which it may have well been, but at this runway there are no large hangars to hold such a beast of an engine. It's mainly used for gliders and model aircraft clubs.

Im just throwing this out there to you guys as another strange sound being heard from a different part of the world.

Love to hear your thoughts on this.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Okay, on my PC in a quiet house when I heard what I thought were Jet engines, I took a look outside because it unusual to hear them at this time of night 00:33. It continued without the 'drifting into the distance' you would expect from a jet engine.

I am based in Bodmin, and I can say 100% this was not a jet engine. It lasted about 5 minutes but did almost sound mechanical. It was coming from the South in direction from where I was standing. Very unusual and unsettling.

As the noise went away it kind of went for audible to 'feeling' it if that makes sense. I possess nothing that would be able to record this sound but will speak with a sound engineer friend tomorrow and see what he has I can borrow in case the noise returns.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

Please record it if you can....this mystery is driving me crazy!
I have heard it, but since I have the means to record it now, it hasn't been back
But I'm ready if it does!

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Hey Kat, will do my best. What a weird sound. Was expecting the Mother ship to appear right above my yard lol

Hope you're well hun x

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Strange. This past Thursday (well, Friday I guess since it was a little after 12 AM), I heard what sounded like thunder. It was raining at the time, so I got really excited because I love thunder storms. (Here in northern Maine thunder storms don't seem to occure often and compared to thunder storms in Florida, they are weak. IMO.) I raced to my window and waited for the next one......Nothing. No lightning and no more thunder. The sounded didn't last nearly as long as other people's experiences though. I just thought it was weird.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
www.standard.net.au... l/news/general/snapshot-adds-to-southwests-big-bang-mystery/2178216.aspx

I just stumbled across this link while reading the news on the train as I do. There is a photograph involved which I am not sure is a hoax or not but the more interesting part of the article is that 'loud rumbling noises' that shook houses were also heard here in this small town in Victoria. Interesting indeed. The photograph is of an apparent UFO

Mr McCosh described the noises as unique: “There were sudden bursts of large noises like a large foreign engine and then there were small crackling noises. I remember this because we were outside having a smoke when we heard it.” He said one of his mates, Sam Dwyer of Port Fairy, heard similar sounds on another night. The unexplained “big bang” was heard across the district about 1am on Thursday, April 14. Residents reported the loud, roaring noise shook their houses and windows and set off car alarms while others described colourful flashes or fast-moving lights in the sky.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I was saying that the rumbling stopped but it started again today and we had the most vicious storms and tons of lighting, the likes I have never seen. The rumbling now at this moment is constant and sounds like a machine running There is definitely a pulse hidden in it. I do think there is a relation to the sounds and this weather. I have noticed changes in behavour of the animals and myself. I am fighting it but I feel changes in energy levels, extreme fatigue, then high energy at times of the rumblings or after. Ridiculous dreams, and terrible bouts of irrational irritation. Apathy at times. I am conscious of it and try to remain in control of it. I am very grateful to have a place to share information. Thanks to all of you that take your time to educate and share.
Terri

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join