It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumbling noise being heard around the world...report here...

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Living as I do in the mountains.. we hear all different types of wind noise.. howling wind, gusting wind, wind that sounds like a freight train. These are known as "mountain waves" and are extremely loud and at times frightening when you also hear trees falling in your own yard. After reading about ducting and how sound travels I cant wrap my mind around how anyone can say that the sound from the video is ducting. Its louder than any wind I have ever heard and last longer than any gust of wind or thunder/ Personally I'm not believing the weather service either, as 95% of the time their info is wrong or if-ish. Sure they do great at saying there is a 100% chance of rain when its already raining, but they NEVER and I really mean never accurately predict any storm that comes through my area. Example: we were under a frost warning last night.. no frost. Rain ... no rain. Wind and again no wind. So in my eyes our weather service is not a dependable source of my weather information. If I want to know what the weather is like I go outside and look at the sky, check which way the wind is blowing and listen to the birds.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

"Rumbling Noises" or a small earthquake occurred in southern Connecticut yesterday as well...

www.ctnow.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.ctnow.com... 0325-20110324,0,7162855.story

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

www.ctnow.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">http...://www.ctnow.com/news/connecticut/hc-moodus-quake-0325-20110324,0,7162855.story

The link above is to a story about a small earthquake in CT yesterday

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I heard this rumbling sound in kansas a couple weeks ago, wasn't going to post about it. Till last night, We heard it again. So two weeks ago I was in my room on the computer, when I first started to hear the rumbling sound, I gave little attention to it at first, I just thought it was a plane or something. It started getting loud when my room mate told me to come outside. It was loud. It lasted a while. It sounded alot like an airplane, but sounded like it was moving really slow. And to the north. I thought it was strange, but wrote it off in my head. Then not to long ago these rumbling noise threads start to appear. I thought it was strange, showed the video's to my room mate and he was amazed that it was the same sound we heard. So last night, I was in the garage working on the boat, when I heard it again, but it was a different. It sounds like it was coming from the west southwest. But it was much shorter, only lasting maybe a minute. But then I heard another, and another. Each a little different than the last. They were quick, but still a low rumble sound. Much quicker than a plane would travel. We did have some rain come later last night, but none of it was a thunderstorm. And it was much later I heard the rumble at around 9 p.m. the rain came at like 2 or 3 am.
I just think it is odd. I grew up in florida so I am pretty sure I have a good idea what thunder sounds like. And this was no normal thunder to me at least. I just wanted to share, I felt it was relevant to this thread.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Out of topic post. I'm a new member at ATS and i cant start any threats. But i've been reading the forum for over a year already, looking for REAL news.

Ok, this is the thing. I live at the Dominican Republic and I just saw on the local news of my city, Santiago. Something about a i-95u highway that is set to be operational on mid 2011. However, this highway is really especial. Is a underwater highway from Florida to Haiti. The province which this highway/tunnel is supposed end at haiti, is Cap-Haitien. So i got out my house and went to ask haitians about it ( U can find one on every street in the Dominican Republic, they been invading our country peacefully for decades, im fine with that, dont really care about it. the world is suppose to be FREE) anyways, they in fact confirmed me that there was a highway project already finalized on this province. And it looks nothing like haitians have seen before. One of them told me that it looks like a USA highway, because of the quality of the construction.

Here is a link about this:

conworld.wikia.com...

So far, no other news have been reported on this topic on any local news paper. CNN, ABC etc... Is being well covered up, (if its true). So please can somebody start a threat on this, since i can do it because im new around here.

PLEASE pay attention to this (could be preparation for NWO control over the Caribbean)

Peace and LOVE.

I apologize for out of topic post but, im really anxious about this and want to discuss it with some non-sheep people. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
i dunno if this posted here already but it gives me the creepes.......

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by junior2991

Junior! I have not heard of this. Anyone else here at ATS know of this tunnel? Honestly Junior, you need to start a new thread about this. It is interesting that I have not seen this anywhere!

ETA:

I see you have just joined us! When you have 20 posts you can start a new thread. Welcome to ATS

edit on 25-3-2011 by berkeleygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by junior2991
Ok, this is the thing. I live at the Dominican Republic and I just saw on the local news of my city, Santiago. Something about a i-95u highway that is set to be operational on mid 2011. However, this highway is really especial. Is a underwater highway from Florida to Haiti.

Hola, amigo en la Republica Dominicana! (Vive ahi por unos 8 anos en Santo Domingo, San Pedro de Macoris, y La Romana.) Bienbenidos a este sitio!

That was a special welcome in Spanish to our friend in the DR.

Anyway, all I have to say on the possibility of this being connected to underground highway construction is that it is not likely connected because why would they bring that highway into Tallahassee in very north Florida when it would make much more sense to bring it into Miami or the Florida Keys? I can't imagine why they'd take it all the way under Florida to reach Tallahassee. We already have plenty of surface roads to reach Tallahassee!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
In case you haven't been able to read all the pages, please read page 41 Aries Jedi post, as I believe I have found the history of these sounds and put forward scientific theories as to the cause.

I forgot to mention AriesJedi Youtube channel is the place to look for the 'Evidence of a Black hole' playlist, which I believe is the root cause of all these sounds.
I believe this Black hole is called Tophet in Isaiah.

I have read that some say it sounds like Jupiter, that would be right, as Jupiter sounds like the Sun/Black hole frequency and therefore the Earth will sound like that too. Obvious!!!!
Revelation 10v3 "And he shouted with a loud voice like the roaring of the lion and when he shouted, the seven
thunders gave voice and uttered their message in distinct words"
These are the seven planets nearest the sun and the sun actually 'roars' every 5 minutes.

HOW TO PREDICT CATASTROPHES
This is a link to a mundane Astrologer called Susan Seymour Hedke, who has been predicting events since Boxing Day Tsunami 2004 due to the Galactic centre. And she has been pretty much correct.
www.scribd.com...
I suggest you look at her site on Scribd as it really is informative and is relevant to this topic.

For those who say Astrology is rubbish, NOW IT IS!!!!!!!! as the Occult Government has dumbed that down as well, with all such knowledge that could help us, has been.
There is research that there was an Oracle in the Solomon's Temple that predicted geological events.
Oracle in Latin means 'To Pray', In other words once the Priests had calculated such an event, they were to pray about it, not just laugh and say 'Pity the poor fools' as I've heard some say.

So go to this Astrologers site and then pray about it.
As the Jews have written about Abraham 'He was above the Mazarotth' (literally Zodiac or Constellations)
So we can be too if you have faith in Jesus. You can change your stars. (I got that one from Knight's tale.)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

Report from Myanmar:

5 minutes before 7.0 magnitude EQ Hits www.abovetopsecret.com... Teachers from Kyaine Tone , one of major EQ Hit Provience of myanmar , Heard Loud rumbling across the sky, also after EQ.

That is called "Sound of Taw Le`" in myanmar ancient Texts. The seers (Ancient Royal Astrologers) Use this sound to Predict Disasters / Fall of Kingdom.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
New Orleans 7:32 CT 03/25/11

Strange pulsating electronic sound which lasted on and off for about fifteen minutes.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I sounded like that warlock machine from the Time Machine.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Know what I think?

A cloaked aircraft of some kind

Whats NASA and the Military up to now?

That crossed my mind actually.
but not NASA

you guys are bang on the money,

infa red charged mother ship, 10/4

how many videos or audio clips do we have of this thing?? can someone link me the best one!!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
How many actual recorded separate events are there. This is scaring the sh** out of me. especially the video from NZ believe it was. can anyone make a post that has all the recordings. We need to collaborate. this is the most interesting story on ATS I've read yet. I love the threads that actually contain evidence not just opinions.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reading here about "ducting" raised my curiosity. So I searched, and searched. I cant find jack on it besides the one link posted here on the Australian forum, with posters putting in the info. No reliable source. What I did find out about Tropical, Atmospheric and other forms of Ducting is that they are related to the way weather affects radio waves. Nothing about lighting or noises anything like those in the videos. If you have a more substantial link with credible sources, Id really be interested.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by kid_cudi
Northeast Oklahoma here! The rumble has been going on for about 10 minutes now and there was 2 bright flashes earlier! Don't know what it is but the ground shakes and it hurts my ears and my teeth and it's driving me insane! my brain and ears cannot handle a fequency of this type! Please someone make the rumbling stop!

If you had clear weather and saw flashes of light, what you might have seen is an electrical discharge from the ground. It's called the piezo-electric effect. I live 9 miles from the San Andreas fault and from time to time the mountain tops sparkle with flashes of light before an earthquake. Just before the ground shakes, I hear and FEEL an all encompassing groan/rumble that comes from both the ground and above. If it is a small earthquake (1-2) then the house might not shake but I can still feel it. It is non-directional, seeming to come from everywhere.

Here is more info about earthquake lights...

Earthquake Lightning

Excerpt... "Not only is it certain that earthquakes can cause lights in the sky; it seems possible that the lights sometimes occur before earthquakes and so serve as warning precursors.

One of the explanations of the cause of earthquake lights is the piezoelectric effect. Certain materials, including quartz, respond to changes in pressure by changes in electrical voltage across their surfaces. The idea is that, as quartz-bearing rocks are stressed, they might produce such high voltages that lightning-like discharges could occur in the air above.

Earthquake lights have been described as looking like auroral streamers diverging from a point on the horizon. Beams like those from a searchlight have been reported. Other reports describe sheets or circular glowing regions, either touching the ground or in detached clouds above ground.

The lights seem to show up best during the time of the main shock of an earthquake and also before and after. From a practical viewpoint, the lights before an earthquake seem most interesting since they shed light on the occurrence of the next large earthquake."

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by lostsock
Living as I do in the mountains.. we hear all different types of wind noise.. howling wind, gusting wind, wind that sounds like a freight train. These are known as "mountain waves" and are extremely loud and at times frightening when you also hear trees falling in your own yard. After reading about ducting and how sound travels I cant wrap my mind around how anyone can say that the sound from the video is ducting. Its louder than any wind I have ever heard and last longer than any gust of wind or thunder/ Personally I'm not believing the weather service either, as 95% of the time their info is wrong or if-ish. Sure they do great at saying there is a 100% chance of rain when its already raining, but they NEVER and I really mean never accurately predict any storm that comes through my area. Example: we were under a frost warning last night.. no frost. Rain ... no rain. Wind and again no wind. So in my eyes our weather service is not a dependable source of my weather information. If I want to know what the weather is like I go outside and look at the sky, check which way the
wind is blowing and listen to the birds.

you live in the mountains?
wow
thats soo cool

im jelous hhehe

still must be scary i guess if your alone

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Central Mass checkin in. Around an hour ,0030 I was doin my rounds when I thought I heard a train and then realized I was at work. I work in the middle of the woods and there is no train tracks around. The sound lasted for around three minutes and it even made my coffee ripple. I was not able to do much because I was in a building and am not permitted to leave. In other news this place is a hot bed for low flying black choppers with search lights. They are good for once a month.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I am leaning to the ducting theory, however it does not leave all questions answered. The problem with the ducting theory is that although it happens, it does not happen at the pace it is apparently being reported. To me this says that the earth is not in the right position, or is being pulled and stretched out of shape, as it does during a full moon, we still have the waning perigree moon, called so for the effect on the tides, known as the perigree tides. I want to know if the waning moon could stil be putting a stretch on earth, and if not the moon, what? What could cause the earth to be 'bent out of shape', causing ducting to happen more frequently. Just a theory.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

I know this is strange, but I listened to this sound and wasn't really into what it may be...until I made the sound with my own mouth. Then the strangest thing happened. You know when you have Deja Vu? Well Deja Vu happened according to the sound, not my general surroundings, if that makes sense. It made me "feel" like I know what this sound is, like I know exactly what it is, not what I think it is, but inside I feel i know I have seen what this is, or been around what this is. I can't explain it. It may have been a dream or some reality that I may have forgotten..kind of like when you know the name of that "Actor" but can't get it until a thousand people get you "close". Point being, I know what this is and I am stuck on figuring it out. Anyway, I am new here...nice to meet the Community!

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join