It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumbling noise being heard around the world...report here...

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Sorry, all... Im newish and dont know how to post pics... but here's the link...

SOURCE: blogs.reuters.com...=6

Tell me maybe there's some digging/drilling no one knows about??? Doesnt account for the lightning though, sorry. Just thinking within the box.

Sorry, its the 6th pic.
edit on 24-3-2011 by crazyray because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
HEARD THE RUMBLING IN BEFFALO TOO.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I posted this in another thread, but this is bizarre -- I wasn't even aware of this phenomenon until seeing this thread.

Earlier this week (or it might have been last week,) I had a similar experience, here in North Dakota. I went out to walk the dog at about 6:30AM, and there was this incredible rumbling noise that I'd never heard before, it really sounded like an earthquake or tornado. But there are no earthquakes in North Dakota, and few tornadoes when it's 30 degrees out in March. But it was very disconcerting because it just kept going and going.

After a couple of minutes, though, I heard a train whistle and realized that I was somehow hearing, very loudly, a train moving, though the nearest tracks are a good three miles away, and that's in the city -- to be moving fast enough to make all that noise, it would have to be outside of town, and that's a good 5-7 miles away.

I can occasionally hear train whistles near my house, but not very loud, so whatever the conditions were that morning were amplifying the sound from the train, significantly -- which, I assume, can be accounted for by the state of the weather that day.

It stopped after about five minutes, but it was very strange and, until I heard the whistle, somewhat alarming, given the earthquake in Japan and speculation about the Yellowstone caldera.

That's what I wrote in the other thread, but now that I went through this one, I can say that the sound in this video:

is EXACTLY what I heard that morning, along with the occasional train whistle, leading me to believe that either these guys are recording a train under similar circumstances, or the train whistle was just a coincidence for me and the sound was something else entirely.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I've been doing some research on this since I came across this thread. I originally posted two videos I had come across that match the map line on this thread. Hear is what I've come up with so far. You're not going to like it. Below I will post my find. You'll have to click on "fracking", then click on "drilling suspended". Read these two pieces of factual info. There was a temporary emergency suspension on some of the pumps due to possible earthquake activity, but the other projects continue. Hear is the first link.

showme.net...

Now the question begs to be asked. How much of this "fracking" is going on in this Country? Why are they "fracking" near or on seismic zones? Below are several links that explain these activities as being dangerous. Please click below. This must be stopped immediately.....
www.imzaia.com...

alligatorfarm.wordpress.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Rumblings, volcanos, earth quakes and hurricanes, we are living in scary times.

edit on 24-3-2011 by Aquarius1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I just got back a week ago from a two week trip to Palm Desert with the wife and in-laws. The wife and I were sitting on the bed and we started hearing an extremely low freq, very loud roar which I though was either a military super fortress flying very low and slow over head or an earth quake. I ran out side to where my father in law was sitting reading and asked him where the jet went? He said he didn't see it. I said it sounded like an earth quake but the ground wasn't shaking. The weather was warm and clear. The sound definitely seemed to originate in the sky. My theory is that the US military (or someone else?) is playing with some new cloaked technology. I dont think that its tectonic or it would be coming from the ground. Searching the web it seems that this has been going on for a least a couple of years now.

A few days before that my wife and I both woke up with ears plugged so bad we went to the Pharmacy to get decongestant. The in-law's didn't complain. I thought it was odd we both had plugged ears on the same day, and on different days.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
What you most likely are experiencing are the negative effects of wind turbines.

As you can see, the post above me said he was in Palm Desert. California is the 3rd most wind capacity

Then you have the poster above him saying he is in North Dakota. As you may know, North Dakota is 2nd in wind generation at 12%

Infrasound is sound that is lower in frequency than 20 Hz (Hertz) or cycles per second, the "normal" limit of human hearing. Hearing becomes gradually less sensitive as frequency decreases, so for humans to perceive infrasound, the sound pressure must be sufficiently high. The ear is the primary organ for sensing infrasound, but at higher levels it is possible to feel infrasound vibrations in various parts of the body.

Did someone say there ears were congested?????

Listen to me, it is the low frequency sound coming off of these wind fields

In some parts of the world, people do not even leave a oscilating fan on at night time for fear of death. Is this an old wives tale?

Are these wind tubines this nightmare on a widespread scale

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADUB77
Then you have the poster above him saying he is in North Dakota. As you may know, North Dakota is 2nd in wind generation at 12%

Interesting possibility, but the majority of wind generators are in the western part of North Dakota and I'm on the eastern edge, so they'd be at least 300 miles away. In addition, they've had those generators out there for quite some time, but I've never heard that sound before, nothing at all even like it.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Earlier on this year or possibly the end of last year I heard a very similar noise. I live in West Midlands, uk. The noise sounded like a massive plane was hovering above the house. It was so loud I heard from inside and when I went outside the noise was amazing. I got my dad to listen, he said it was probably a military plane, I asked why if it was a plane then why the sound wasn't moving? The sound did not move at all. It stayed for over five minutes, i could see nothing in the sky. It was really odd, but i thought nothing more of it until now listening to that it sounds just like it.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

Interesting possibility, but the majority of wind generators are in the western part of North Dakota and I'm on the eastern edge, so they'd be at least 300 miles away. In addition, they've had those generators out there for quite some time, but I've never heard that sound before, nothing at all even like it.

You never know, they are building them real quick. I think North Dakota's production has increased dramatically over the last 5 years.

Is it possible that they are now online and operational and on certain days the sound gan reverbirate in your direction?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
about 6 months ago I heard similar here in Missouri. It was late at night and I just assumed it was some factor or machinery off in the distance. A friend of mine who lives in the city of St. Louis later said he was hearing noises like low mechanical rumbles. or as he put it, " a million Orcs chanting as they rose up from Mordoch" . He said sometimes during that time he would even feel his house tremble at night, even sometimes to wake him and his family from a dead sleep. He figured it was the city doing some underground work as St. Louis is built on tunnels and very old caves. I suggested its some very rich a hole digging a tunnel around the world for some kind of world domination. He suggested it was demonic armies approaching , IE: His Orc reference.
Dont know what it is and hearing this video bothers me more as its so similar to what I heard myself.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
just a thought. could these rumbling in the earth be caused by underground roads that the government has built over time and use power full machines to travel through. just a thought. id post pictures but since i made this account to express a thought I'm still new and cant post a new thread.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
More bad news on the "fracking" I posted earlier. Apparently this has gone worldwide and it's bad news. I wonder if they are fracking near seismic zones in other countries as well. Several links below will show that our water in this country has also been compromised along with the very ground we live on. Must see!

www.globalresearch.ca...

a4gda.blogspot.com...

www.newsinferno.com...

32 million gallons of diesel illegally pumped in below, click

degette.house.gov...:energy-a-commerce-committee-fracking-investigation-reveals-millions-of-gall ons-of-diesel-fuel-injected-into-ground-across-us&catid=76:press-releases-&Itemid=227

coloradoindependent.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

You never know, they are building them real quick. I think North Dakota's production has increased dramatically over the last 5 years.

Is it possible that they are now online and operational and on certain days the sound gan reverbirate in your direction?

Depends on how far the sound travels without being diminished -- like I said, the big farms are on the other end of a pretty wide state, so it would have to cross at least 300 miles, and if I heard it once, wouldn't the people around it hear it pretty much constantly? There'd be a lot of whinging about that, believe me.

I still lean towards the train idea, but much less so now that I've read this thread and heard what was in that video.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Depends on how far the sound travels without being diminished -- like I said, the big farms are on the other end of a pretty wide state, so it would have to cross at least 300 miles, and if I heard it once, wouldn't the people around it hear it pretty much constantly? There'd be a lot of whinging about that, believe me.

I still lean towards the train idea, but much less so now that I've read this thread and heard what was in that video.

Also, you must consider that many people do not have trouble with low frequency vibrations.

Do you experience sea sickness on a ship? Like that, some people are more susceptible than others.

As you have mentioned, there are no actual shakings going on in the ground, you are hearing low sound vibrations

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I heard rumbling too at the Jersey Shore...

with lightning.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
earthquakes are happening everywhere now this is truly a time of shaking which cannot be denied

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Someone mentioned a black helicopter hoovering at night when they heard the Rumbling and thought it was trying to disguise the sound.
I have another theory, I believe the night vision goggles they have to wear is showing maybe a blue light coming from the ground.
Does anyone have these goggles? Maybe you could take a look?

I remember reading that black helicopters hoover over farmer's fields in UK, that within the week have a crop circle.
It was found out that the pilots can 'see' the crop circle in blue light before it appears in the crop.
This is where I got the idea from.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
TORONTO--

hearing the sound of a jet that just keeps going isnt changing...its very faint, but not changing or getting louder

I heard it about 20 minutes ago, just came it and its still going.

Confirm??

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
It sounds exactly like a plane flying overhead, however i have never heard of a plane that can hover for 20 minutes! I live in NJ right in the path of all the planes heading back to the airport so I hear plenty of planes/helicopters everday and the longest I have ever had one last is probably 1 to 2 minutes at the most.

Just like others have mentioned im leaning towards this being some sort of aircraft, maybe a new military cloaking experiment or just a whole new type of plane altogether.

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join