It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumbling noise being heard around the world...report here...

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
So what do we know?

1. It sounds like jet engines, but lower frequency. Also sounds like disharmonized machinery.

2. It comes from above/no direction.

3. It lasts minutes - couple of hours.

4. It's not in the MSM.

5. It's getting more noticeable with time, or increasing magnitude with time.

--------------

Well, I can think of one answer that fits them all, but I am not going to be the first member of ATS to introduce it to the forum

Regards

arit

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I live about 15 miles NE of Birmingham, Alabama .. about three months ago, about 10.30-11.00pm, I went out on the back porch to smoke a cig and heard a loud rumbling noise. I sat out there for quite a while and it never changed, didn't waver, at all. I'm in the Air Force, so I am aware of what a jet sounds like ... was really strange. Didn't notice the ground shaking or vibrating. I felt the sound resonated unlike anything I've ever heard or experienced. I watched the You-Tube video of the one in Florida and Ohio, I believe ... and just wanted to add my two cents.

Have been a lurker on here for about six months.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street

IS it or isnt it ? I am in NY and have not heard anything, I am outside alot to.
I HOPE I hear something soon... everyone always gets to see UFO's and Ghosts, but me.. NOOoooo never.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by h4y6d2e

Well we may need to burst yours!!

Can you tell me, a non American. if this Tampa is close to Tallahassee at all? Because that is where the original report of the first sound/shaking reported this week came from.

ETA: Nope, it wont be that gas line thang.....Tampa is 200 miles from Tallahassee!
edit on 22-3-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
do we have lots of confirmations on these? you know all it takes to make these noises is some metal sheets in the background.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I rarely post here on ats, but i wanted to let you fellas know that my family and i also heard this. London ontario canada here. Any ideas?
edit on 22-3-2011 by book_of_enoch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
after reading all posts, on this rumbling and studying about the new madrid faultline, the underground bases
and the boring machines.put it all together, there boring tunnels under under all of the states around the faultline
and youre compasses are being thrown off by the harrpe waves being aimed at the fault also when enough boring has
weakened the area , harrpe will be turned up and create an earthquake it will be much larger than japans,also the birds
that fell out of the sky dead were killed by harrpe also, pin point on youre map and see if this is also in area of rumbling
and faultline. there are 7 of those boring machines .my theory, could be wrong, hpoe i am.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by arit_
So what do we know?

1. It sounds like jet engines, but lower frequency. Also sounds like disharmonized machinery.

2. It comes from above/no direction.

3. It lasts minutes - couple of hours.

4. It's not in the MSM.

5. It's getting more noticeable with time, or increasing magnitude with time.

--------------

Well, I can think of one answer that fits them all, but I am not going to be the first member of ATS to introduce it to the forum

Regards

arit

I wonder if your answer starts with a big, fat 'H' and ends with a no less significant 'AARP'.

If not, then forget I mentioned it.

link   

Originally posted by R3KR
everyone always gets to see UFO's and Ghosts, but me.. NOOoooo never.

Same here, and I haven't heard any loud noises other than the noise the wind was making all day today and the past two days when it was raining. There might be something to this, but in every single instance beforehand, has a noise heard "round the world" even amounted to...anything?

link   
It is the disintegration of the space/time fabric between our universe and another parallel universe. Or I watch too much FRINGE.

It is truly an unusual phenomenom, I don't know what the cause is but can only speculate. It sounds almost harmonic and if I may speculate could this be coming from space in some form(radio, gravity wave or other) and is thus translated by our atmosphere into a sound wave? I have nothing backing this up just thinking outside the box. I haven't read through the entire thread so forgive me if it's been mentioned already.

Deez

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
This could be nothing more than a radar-like census of humans taken by some outside force. They are trying to find how many are here and where they usually are. It is so widespread and does not seem at all natural if it plays out so long and ends with a flash of light. If you rule out a natural cause and a TPTB cause, what else is left? TPTB, while crafty, could not approach something this powerful and widespread and why would they? They can already know where we are and what we do electronically. If you are a believer in an alien race taking us over in a quick fashion, these events should show you that TPTB are not in co-operation with them. If you do think about it, anyone showing up that is smarter than us, who wants anything we have, will have it. How have we or any entity on the way down the food chain acted towards the weaker? The only possible difference in the relationship between us and a superior race vs us and an inferior species is that we have the luxury of pondering all of this before it happens.

So, if you have heard this sound, you have been counted - if not, give it a week or two.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by defiy

But some people on here are from halfway around the rock ?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hillbilly123069
Real-Time magnetosphere readings/models have ceased being published since the 13th. Reasons unknown. Models indicated a constant bombardment on the magnetosphere starting from the time of the Japan quake up to 13th when the the reading stopped being posted. The constant bombardment in itself was highly unusual in its duration. Very concerning. The relation possibly being these r the noise of going on with the core of the planet.
www2.nict.go.jp...
edit on 21-3-2011 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2011 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

I wanted to quote and re-post this (bump) because I feel its important. I realize, that this sound is not a "new" phenomenon by any means, but by the number of people reporting it I'd gather it is increasing in frequency of hearings. I do not buy into the "pipeline" sound, I live in Alberta and happen to know what industrial noises the oil industry makes rather well. What I have heard is not industrial. I watched several videos of the magnetosphere (you can youtube "magnetosphere simulation and the specific date prior to March 13th and view the whole day.) There has March 10th ended with a huge whack to the magnetic field that left everything looking weird and weakened.. only to get hit again later on March 11th.)

The realtime magnetosphere simulation I know of belongs to Japan, I think their current crisis is more important than updating but yet it strikes me as odd. I have been trying to match this "sound" with geomagnetic storms but I can't do it without updated data from Japan. *sigh*

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
It seems the noise was mostly around coastal areas but then went to Ohio! Weird! I am in oklahoma and have not heard anything yet!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TheFrenchPickler

LMAO!! You could well be right.

I for one believe it is most likely alien ships overhead, these noises seem to be heard at night mostly, and that is convenient also.
Oh well...what will be will be, and bring it on already!!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I heard the same rumble sounds aswell on sunday night and felt it... I asked my bro like, are you hearing that?
It was the most weirdest distinct sound! (by the way, I live in MI)
edit on 22-3-2011 by Setoman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Somehumanbeing

All around the world statues crumble for me!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I live just outside of Dayton ohio and I am very close to Wright Patt. I haven't heard any noises yet nor have I heard about any noises being heard other than online. I will keep you guys posted

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by DEEZNUTZ
It is the disintegration of the space/time fabric between our universe and another parallel universe. Or I watch too much FRINGE.

It is truly an unusual phenomenom, I don't know what the cause is but can only speculate. It sounds almost harmonic and if I may speculate could this be coming from space in some form(radio, gravity wave or other) and is thus translated by our atmosphere into a sound wave? I have nothing backing this up just thinking outside the box. I haven't read through the entire thread so forgive me if it's been mentioned already.

Deez

I wish it was something this cool.
However I believe if the fabric of space time changed and physics became obsolete, there would be more... not just rumbling in the sky. But who knows, maybe another big bang will happen with out us ever figuring out how the first one started.. unexplainable things happen, I mean.. we are hear arent we ?

PS: Can someone with a high quality mic capture the sound then post some where on net so us geeks can look at the wave form in awe of its magnificence ? Maybe we can use it as a signature and match it up to something... maybe there is a hidden message in it.. I mean what better way to send a message from outer space then to vibrate the whole god damn atmosphere ? hmmmm ... ?
edit on 22-3-2011 by R3KR because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
When i got up this morning, i saw the headline, and went outside after which i heard 20seconds of rumbling as described lol
anyway i doubt this could have anything to do with fault lines, that assumption is hilarious, but after that any theory has it's merits, i think it might be some form of resonance. The natural earth frequency.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join