It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumbling noise being heard around the world...report here...

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dbriefed

I live in Sacramento, I heard it a about week ago and never really took it serious till i saw this thread. Then I was outside smoking this morning and I heard it again, It went on for a little less than ten minutes, ground was not shaking or anything but the sky was rumbling real loud, louder than the rain. No way that was thunder. Anyone from Sac hear the same thing?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Before the japan quake, the sky here in SW UK was blue and clear, no chemtrails for a while. Then there was a major solar flare and a near earth object, which was a few days before the quake, then the chemtrails started, I remember the morning they started, literally the entire sky was a grid in the morning, eventually in a few hours white grey sky, then the rumbling sound which I presumed was major air activity, though I know planes and this didn't sound like regular airforce activity, even though here is near a few air bases, it would of taken at least a 20 Tornadoes on prolonged thrust for at least 5 minutes for this sound to be anything like the rumbling, which seemed to be in waves, though there were no visible aircraft and for it to be planes, would of expected to see some at this height, even given the cloud cover.

The rumbling continued for at least 5 minutes and was continuous, again which isn't likely for planes. After that was the quake and for a few days after, the sky here wasn't visible and there was a smoky haze for days which stung my eyes and affected breathing. I am generally fit and healthy.

It was odd these things all happened around the same time and others have heard similar rumblings. I wrote about the sound on another thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and started a thread about the weird pollution

edit on 21-3-2011 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I will say last night I did not hear any booms or weird noises as I was coming home from work to Queens, however I did have some odd things happen to me during the time that people are reporting they heard these noises.

I hear buzzing in my ears every now and then and now sometimes something that sounds like a chopper or a windmill with a drag. The windmill is not common but does happen. Last night around 7pm NY time, my head felt as if the buzzing was in my brain and the ears had ringing but the low level buzzing like an electrical line. I am used to that one. The one buzzing that was stronger lasted till 3 am.

My roommate and I have 3 cats and a dog who thinks he is a cat. They were very active from 230 am to around 4 am. Not a normal thing for them.

I just thought I would share what I have seen and heard as of late.

I do hope it is not the lovely HAARP that is creating this, however I will say, I would not doubt it.

Ainge

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I think the Florida video is something else, and I am not sure what and hesitate to speculate, but I have heard rumbling recently that I assume to be military planes. Feb 13 & 14 2011 near Raleigh NC. Loud rumbling on the 13th startled me, went on for several minute before it registered with me. The next night at the same time it started again and I ran out to see a large number of planes, flying low, in a line. Probably 8-10 the first time. It kind of freaked me out. Ran to grab the camera and caught the last few. Just now posted it to YouTube. Lots of military bases in NC.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by angus1745

Interesting you mention that as I was just think to myself that perhaps it could be some kind of electro magnetic charging going on in the Earth itself.

It's time like this I was I'd gone into Geology and Earth sciences instead of focusing on music for an education just so I could know more about it!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nebulous1973
reply to post by Visiting ESB

lets get this straight..you don't know when the vid was posted(which is what would make your point relevant to your entire post
but..it doesn't matter because YOU just seen it? LOL..you're idea and most peoples idea of relevant information are 2 different things and you should not be allowed to post threads for spreading misinformation,unintentional or not..but since you can..I heard we bombed Japan for what they did in pearl harbour recently..you might dig that story. der der derp

edit on 21-3-2011 by Nebulous1973 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2011 by Nebulous1973 because: Its a secret

Learn debating skills which would include plausible arguments, not personal attacks. Until then, calm down and grow up.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Guys, this is creepy as hell. I heard the same thing some time ago, thought it was an airplane but it kept happening. This was in the carribean island of Puerto rico

Sigh...

I dont know whats going on anymore...
edit on 21-3-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Well...
Last night (21-2-2011), at about 11pm in Massachusetts, I may have heard it while laying in bed. I thought it was the wind and didn't really think twice about it.

But it was making the same noise as the noise in the video (and I am aware that it was uploaded a long time ago), but still, it could have happened again. And seeing that other people were hearing it.....you never know.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reminded me of this:
edit on 21-3-2011 by all2human because: (no reawww.youtube.com... given)

edit on 21-3-2011 by all2human because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2011 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Nothing here north of Boston.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I'm am extremely surprised to be reading this thread! Several weeks ago I noticed what I referred to "a rumbling noise as well." I heard it very clearly for several nights. The low frequency rumbling was so noticeable that I couldn't ignore it. At first I accused my roommate of having the bass on his stereo too loud, but when I made sure it was off I could still hear it. Then I chalked it up to the oil refineries around here in my Texas oil region and kind of forgot about. I mentioned to my older sister who lives a couple miles from me and she noticed it as well, and believe she thinks you all are nuts because I've mentioned the conspiracy theory boards more than a couple times to her
!

It reminded me of the phenomena known as "the humm" which is probably why I decided not to post about it here. I haven't noticed it lately. It had been so strong that I could literally feel the drone in my chest...

I'm not sure about this
one. Anecdotal evidence is some of the weakest evidence there is, unless it is your anecdote too!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Have you cranked this video up with a subwoofer on the system? It will rattle you into next week!

YES! It surely does. My subwoofer is directly behind my chair and computer table, vibrates the table, my chair and my body.

I am still reading this mega thread. I am kinda bummed out that I haven't heard anything, last few days anytime I hear rumbling I turn off the TV to listen and its always planes, damnit!

I really really want to know what's going on!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Events are definitly occuring things are changing.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I'm unsure if this video has been posted, but it was uploaded to YouTube yesterday. The title is "NZ What is This Loud NOISE IS IT HAARP? 2011" so I thought it was from New Zealand; it appears to be from Florida. Interesting times we live in.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Reply to ATK

Yes its here in its own thread:

edit on 21-3-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

The Earth is cracking. You will find this very difficult to accept but we literally have weeks or maybe one or two months left before this planet cracks into 3 large chunks.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I have been hearing the same thing, but kept assuming it was some sort of jet engine.
I live in Ohio, USA, and I have been hearing this same phenomena since last summer in a WNW direction from here (Northeast Ohio). It is always in the evening past midnight. Prolonged sound for up to an hour.

I kept dismissing this phenomena from my mind until I read this thread. There are no airports in the direction of the sound, and no major industrial complexes.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I have to say...

Earth Sound From Space - Earth Electromagnetic Sounds

Are we hearing the earth, the hum of the magnetic field while its ionized heavily... If you can hear the northern lights...Just think, If the field was (for some reason) vibrating in a frequency that is audible to the human ear. I posted before that I have heard this noise (the Florida Noise) in Alberta. One thing that is very common where I live is auroral displays...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
9:30 PM TONIGHT Kalispell Montana low rumbling noise that lasted up to one minute. Did not feel the ground shaking. I live out away from town.

I'm going to get my camera ready for now on to record and try to capture this if it happens. My cat went crazy.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
In toronto here i also heard the sound about a month ago but here it where gets strange it was a clear night, there were no planes flying over head where i live.

Very loud rumbling like thunder but i will say this it was a clear night.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join