It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumbling noise being heard around the world...report here...

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Hey guys

I posted on the other thread, very odd indeed but i'm kinda leaning on this being FAKE! the Florida one any ways i haven't looked at the other ones yet only the (Strange sounds #3 video) which is a different sound all together

I'm just looking at the wave file at the minute "looks & sounds very suspect"

First thing i looked at is a Blippy sound... firstly i though ok this could be in the jet after burner loop, seem a good place to start in looking for the loop... it was in a loop/sync but i believe thats some type of security alarm, and judging by the kind of reveb it has, my best guess would be to say its coming form inside the house, maybe some type of security system mounted on the wall in the front room as i have seen and heard plenty in my life i'm 95% sure thats what the blippy loop is....

Screen shot here of the blippy noise lines indicate where it happens
img543.imageshack.us...

So with that out the way and with an ID

Lets move on to the visual waveform and see if we can spot some clear patch work where the sample has been joint together, yes there is

HERE if this doesn't show feel free to ATS image etc

img862.imageshack.us...

A clear "dead spot" in the waveform... its impossible for the sound & the ambiance to disappear like that if the jet sound disappears then the ambiance will still be audible

Also note she says at the end of the film "i don't hear it any more" well its clearly audible still so what's she on about?

Just half a second before the sound dies out/fades there is another clip which happens when you cut a sample and join it and don't bother smoothing the edges, now i find it really odd it just so happens again there before the sound dies out and fades, so you would need to cut it there for it to be continuous like it is, but as i said i'm still looking at the waveform but the more i do it just loops looped

I've already found one clear dead spot and if it is a looped jet after burner sample, then there will/should be some more dead spots like the one above in the picture but in a nice little pattern just like the blippy sound picture above,
edit on 21-3-2011 by BRITWARRIOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I have listened to that a few times and all I can figure is they are slowly changing the position of Earth to help somehow lesson the ELE event.

Did it ever occur to you that Earth is a ship.

Question have any of you just all of a sudden out of nowhere on occassion felt like your head was funny light headed etc for a few seconds for no reason you tummy felt funny also, like it might have something to do with magnetics of this Planet. The women made comment she wasn't feeling good all of a sudden I believe.

What one member described about a TV screen his Dad saw it sounds like a vent I was shown on my experiences.

We are in the beginnings of a very bad roller coaster ride all I can say is hold on tight and try to prepare.

I know you will all think of me as nuts but hey what can I say...I tend to believe them from above then believe our governments.

This as bad as it is and will get.... is to save a Human race sadly many willbe lost but it will not be extinction.

Sorry to all that may think I am fearmongering you want the truth I will tell it to you as I was shown and as they say,
whatever is to be...will be.

There is still time before this is all completed just observe and work as a team I believe you are all doing a great job.

Map it all new fissures, quakes occurring in new areas the noises and so on.

I hope in time you will see it all heading to the Mid Atlantic Ridge

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Gixxer

Good point I wasn't buying the whole its a boring machine idea just based on the sound and what people have described what they felt too., i didnt even think about the sea level issue haha thanks

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by NewEmpire816

My only question is, if they have the technology to cloak visually wouldn't they figure out how to mute the engines or noise?

But still imagine waking up one morning hearing the sound and then looking out your window to one of those mile long ships. Pretty sure my head would pop!!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

New comment on original video page from the lady who took the original video:

Little bit more info: Airport confirmed no planes active at this time. Although I am 4 miles from the airport, It was also heard and felt as far as 15 miles south and SE of my house, which would put them close to 20 miles from the airport.
DaisyJays 2 hours ago

This is page from original video:
www.youtube.com...

So even if this is similar to what you heard on the ham, how could you explain the tremendous VOLUME of this, up to 20 miles away from the airport? I mean, I am just saying...The possibility of a fake is in my mind...But not sure.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Sounds like distant hydrolic engine.
Sounds do carry in strange ways. when I was 12 (long ago) we spent a whole year with the family all scared by a weird noise, it sounded like a dragging whoosh that got steadily louder seeming to come right to the door. we lived with only our Mother and no one dared look. We eventually discovered that it was some kind of late night work done at a tire place about a mile away, not sure what they were doing but they did it one time during the day and we traced it there.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I don't think it is underground. I have heard the rumble of and earthquake before and I felt it too. The noise that I heard was coming from the sky. It sure seemed like it was something in the air above me anyway.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I Heard this at like 3 AM where I live, last night and I thought it was just me, heard it over here in Thunder Bay, Ontario
also the night before last night I heard it too

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
Very interesting thread. I had an experience last week that I chalked up to tinnitus or allergies, which I have. This was different, though. It was a rumbling humming sound inside my head, louder than the usual noises going on. I wonder if it was the same thing. I was inside my house at the time. It didn't really sound like the video, but I was inside - it could have been muffled.

Originally posted by blackcat99
reply to post by ypourgos

I would agree with the low bass/thunder sound - but it is continuous and quite a level sound...

Wow... where do I begin? Ok since March 9th I have been hearing low bass, what sounds like a neighbor playing music with their bass way up. I live in Lexington Kentucky. I would hear low bass, with a beat, low humming, and low rumbling. NOTHING like what the videos are portraying. Very soft almost inaudible, except I felt it in my body. My husband has never, heard any of this. The neverending bass/beats which sounded like techno was driving me crazy like chinese water torture. I am still hearing them at night when I try to go to sleep.
I thought it was my neighbors, but maybe its the earth afterall.

Wow- truly mind boggling.
edit on 21-3-2011 by xynephadyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

I think the looping blip sound that you suggest as being an alarm, is... a common household smoke detector with a battery going dead, I have one currently dong the same at home.

I live in south east Michigan and, I was awake last week and heard the same low rumbling sound at 4:00 AM ish, lasted approx. 45 min.
Strange things happening indeed.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I certainly heard this noise yesterday at about 7 in the evening. It lasted for about 2 minutes. I thought thunder at first but something didn't feel right as it continued. I asked plenty of people about it this morning and had many responses suggesting they heard something out of the ordinary. It was pretty eerie. Located in SW Michigan.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by PLUMBER1

good question, Maybe the sound wouldnt freak us out as much as the sight of such a craft, maybe sending a message without visually doing so, maybe letting us know they are there without revealing a Massive ship that would cause even more mass panic...Don't know just a thought..for the record I'm not saying this is a Mothership.. but what if?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

Let me be the first to aknowledge your existance and efforts, if I knew how to paste in the clappy-hands I would.
I guess no one else understands what you did or are saying here, but I for one can see what your saying without even doing the work now that you have. Some well known producers still don't know how to trim or smooth a sample so not surprising someone would make this mistake. Its like photoshop guys, for detail, you have to zoom in.

link   
reply to post by iprotectwildlife

so it would seem this object or a set of them was moving across the country..if it was not ours if it was
a craft looks like they would be chasing it down.
mapping the sightings is a very good idea and it looks like the folks of ATS have to form their own
think tank..less of course some authority reveals their new aircraft design and its testing.

link   
Just curious here...I haven't gone through the whole thread yet, but this...noise, what ever the cause is, seems to be wide-spread. In that case, has there been *anything* in the MSM or at the local level of these occurrences? I don't think, if it were something important, that there would be a total media blackout...?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I'm in the midwest Havent heard anything strange yet, I'll keep my ears to the sky for the next few days,this sounds strange to say the least and some say it was spooky,but is now something I want to hear first hand and experience..strange times right now

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ascending12

i live in northern california as well... growing up just outside travis afb i got used to hearing extremely loud jet engines... all the time... sometimes so loud it was near defening even so loud the school i attented the teachers would have to speak up to teach the class... never lasted longer than it was over head and always faded out into the background... i see chinooks all the time in the sky overhead now that i live in the valley and have become familiar with the chopper sound as well... but this sounds like nothing i have ever heard before... recently i remember hearing noises like this for a few minutes at a time and never thinking much of it... kinda odd now that i see this on ATS.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
I don't think it is underground. I have heard the rumble of and earthquake before and I felt it too. The noise that I heard was coming from the sky. It sure seemed like it was something in the air above me anyway.

My friend what if the sound is pressure from underground being vented to the surface and shot out like a cannon it might appear to be coming from the sky.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Well my daughters came back from March break at my parents this week, I started playing this video and both of them ran into the living room and said, OMG, where did you get this, we heard the same noise at Nana's and Papa's house when we were there, which would have been the week of March 9th... in eastern Canada. So I dunno, they chalked it up to something weird but both recognized the sound when I was playing it on the computer speakers.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

It was about 12:30-12:45PM EST. I live between Atlanta and Nashville.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join