It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumbling noise being heard around the world...report here...

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocky Black

If it was boring equipment which it's most likely not Why wouldnt they just say hey its boring equipment? instead they give you a cause like sustained thunder??? Not boring equipment, Not Thunder,, its in more than one place in the world what are they doing Boring out the whole earth? Does boring equipment make you feel pressure in your chest head ears when you hear it as a couple people have posted here?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

plates shifting simultaneously,

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I heard it, East Anglia UK Friday about 1am. I thought I had been dreaming. Maybe watching to many earthquake reports etc. It sounded like an old kettle on an open fire trying to come to the boil but not quite making it. I haven't heard it again yet. When we had an active RAF at Norwich they used to do all the low flying training out here, but that has gone and it wasn't an aircraft noise. No idea. I hope it was a dream.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The more I listen, the more it sounds like a freight train - remember those?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by OneEleven

I agree. This is NOT a normal plane or jet or aircraft. I grew up in a neighborhood on the edge of the airfield at Oceana Naval Base in Virginia Beach, VA..spent 22 years of my life listening to every sound imaginable from a base which had heavy flight traffic at all times of day and night. I would hear them revving for a while..pitches going up and down, sustained roaring at times. But the noise was ALWAYS able to be pinpointed. You could hear the direction it came from and it would fluctuate as they shifted or whatever the technical term is for jet fighters. And it did not make the earth shake.
These rumbling noises are nothing like what I heard before. This needs to be thoroughly investigated. I hope more people take videos and send them in. These sounds are about the creepiest thing I've heard.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
i live near the ocean in east cost Md. Around 8 am easten I heard the same noise ecactly no diferant. At first I thought it was thunder we had a little rain. it was about 40 to 45 degres f. Way to cold for thunder. To long to be thunder to steady to be airplain. If it was an aircraft it was staionary. no lights like an airplain in the sky, I watch the horizan every night and lots of plains travel up the cost and ive been to bwi and watched the plains 100's of times. we live in the country in the middle of nothing. no lights. dark black skies. I can see just the faintest airplane in the sky. nothing not one airplane lights. I did see a couple flashes like ligthing. but didnt follow up with the crackling thunder sounf just constant. bass druming sound fast just like the video. I will keep camera charged and ready if i hear it again. by the time i went outside it stoped. suddenly not slow and softer just boom stoped. Im amazed stunned and cunfused. please help will post if more happens.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I skimmed through most of the posts and don't believe this theory was mentioned. If it was forgive me.

The earth bulges at the equator making the planet not a perfect sphere. If the north and south poles are moving as quickly and far as they are saying they are could the noise be the equators bulge moving with the poles?
I assume the equator will move with the poles movement?? This could cause the plates to grind together.

Just putting it out there.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LobeDethFaurt
Towards the end of the video, the one at night (not sure which one), it seems to sound as if it is a pattern. It reminds me, quite a lot, actually, of the signal recieved in the movie "Contact". I dunno, just seems strange.
yeah thats what it reminded me of too. i grew up on a miltary base cherry point home of the harrier and ive never heard anything like that other than a movie or hearing signals from space. could it be a cloaked ufo? not sure strange none the less

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I live in Jersey and haven't heard a thing.

I know it's kinda funny, but the one from Florida, you could just imagine a massive mothership just hovering slowly right ontop of you like in Independence Day

edit on 21-3-2011 by porschedrifter because: (no reason given)

And I know this is probably far fetched but could it not be echoes from the Japanese quake?
edit on 21-3-2011 by porschedrifter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bmorebirdflu

The noise you heard was a thunderstorm, genius. I'm west of you and had them come through a 6-7am.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I discovered the following video about Tibetan monks who are hearing a strange sound coming from a cave where they pray. The sound really starts at about 4:10 and the video continues for quite a while: (I hope I am posting this Youtube video correctly.)

(Well, I just checked to see if the video was connected properly, but I can't see it, so I'm adding the link:

www.youtube.com...

edit on 21-3-2011 by Lisa12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
My Mom heard this sound for about 10 seconds in the last couple days, we live in north west Montana.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
This has me thinking alot of these sounds are being heard around airports ive also heard people describe feeling almost a ENERGY field around Denver International.

Now we all know this New World Order governmet infrastructure is being put in place as we speak and this new government will most likely not allow travel to and fro. What if these airports are being converted into some kind of holding facility or maybe worse.
These airports are too big not to be used for something.

The Vibrations could be a Underground Boaring Machine of some type and the sound might be some kind of realease of High Pressure from the machine being realeased to the surface through some type of vent it would explain the rocket sounding noise and air pressure fluctuatio.

Someone else please chime in on this as this actually seems plausible to me.
edit on 21-3-2011 by technique because: grammar

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
2012 -> Earth explodes.

The ripple of the shockwave has been travelling back through time. The flashes of light, the rumbling noises, people are reporting as we get closer. The worlds instability.

An explosion of this size could actually cause a shockwave to go back through time.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
This will be a rare type of post from me... but it needs to be said...

When I heard the audio, my hair stood on end. I haven't heard that recently, but I've heard it before... on shortwave radio.

Back in the mid-1970's, I was an active in amateur radio ("ham radio"), and the precursor to HAARP (forget the name) was broadcasting from time to time with very high power that had harmonics that interrupted the 80 and 40 meter "ham" bands. Has anyone mentioned this? To me, it sounds exactly like what "hams" around the world would hear when the transmissions were active.

Anyone who was an active "ham" or shortwave listener at the time would be able to confirm.
edit on 21-3-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

And how could you of heard the low frequency content on the video over a speaker on a ham radio that's probably not more than 3" if that?

Have you cranked this video up with a subwoofer on the system? It will rattle you into next week!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Not to be a metoo but, last night in Johns Creek Ga (North of ATL) I heard this for a short time, but longer than if it were a jet.... As a matter of fact, I at first though that was what I was hearing at 1:20 AM

Alas, there were no jets in the flight path....

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DOcean

this was 8 and light rain not thunbder steady noise. im 30 i have lived through many storms, i was up since 530 am getting kids ready for school. i know what i heard. not thunder.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by porschedrifter

thats what I said! Imagine a mile long or bigger cloaked Mothership was above you what It would sound like and how would it make you feel?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
And how could you of heard the low frequency content on the video over a speaker on a ham radio that's probably not more than 3" if that?

Don't underestimate the audio-prowess of hams!

Most (including myself) used very-high quality headphones.

However... the SSB signals were notorious for not carrying much audio bandwidth. What I heard in the video of the opening post in this thread, is identical what what hams back then were calling the "bra-ba-bum-bum" before they knew the name of the government program doing the transmissions.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
not sure if i missed it but everyones idea of it being a boring machine has 1 flaw, and that is were talking about florida here guys, sea level anyone? its pretty hard to dig a tunnel under water, and then what would the piont of it being? noone is digging under florida sorry.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join