It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumbling noise being heard around the world...report here...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I live near a motorway - in fact the motorway is at the back of the house over a hill, just went outside to bring the washing in and noticed a different pitch of noise (different to the normal noise you get from the motorway), and it sounded like a plane going across (lasted about 3 minutes before I came inside).... Sounded exactly like the sound on the video .. It is cloudy with quite dark clouds outside so another link to the weather possibly?? If anyone else is around my area can you confirm you heard it also (I am close to M3, J7)

link   
PLANET X

link   
Nothing to see here move along....move along. that's the sound of the Earth being moved to a different orbit by our friendly neighborhood aliens due to the fact the Sun is producing to much radiation for our species. Pleases note my tiny laughing head!.

link   

Originally posted by NewEmpire816
reply to post by Rocky Black

Boring equipment, then why is this being heard in different parts of the world, I dont think its boring equipment

Yeah. Unless they are boring all over the world at the same time..lol.

I honestly like, or hate depending on the point of view that I posted above about my wife's theory. The Earth is still tearing from Japan. Or it's tearing and Japan was just part of it. Especially since the Florida video came from before the Japan quake hit.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by NewEmpire816

I used to live in the midwest and know the sound you speak of when referring to the power lines during a storm. However, the sound I hear ever so often is much much louder, I can feel pressure in my chest, head, and ears when listening.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
You guys want to know what the # it is...well it HAARP. They are testing HAARP technology on the fault lines in the US.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a6b17b9397f8.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Alright I will make this simple for you folks. Are there any nurses out there hearing this sound.

If so this is what I recommend.

Find a solid flat surfacelike glass or even place a large piece of glass on the earth. Now without making contact with the glass place you stethoscope on it and report back what you heard.

I suspect you heard I high pitch wine with and some grinding or tumbling rocks sound. Now to help you really determine what it is.

Track the start time which it started and the stop time. People usually work for 8 hour shift or 12 hour shifts.

These things need fuel, exhaust, and power.

I suspect they start really late at night 11:00 pm on and stop by early morning. If people are awake the will walk around and try to figure out where it is coming from . If it is done at night most wont investigate.

If it is going on at night.

I say top secret tunnel boring gear.

If alot are reporting it I suspect they may speed up ops to get it done before people are sent out to investigate.

If it is not investigated dio your own.

I just gave you some hints.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
It reminds me of the late, great George Carlin. He likened us to parasitic fleas on a dog and that one day earth will shake us off as such. I believe it.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
OK. I have no clue what it was but about a week & 1/2 ago, at about 9-10pm, I heard a noise somewhat similar to
the noise on FL video. (But not as loud.) I looked around the cloudy sky & didn't see a thing. I figured it was
a rude neighbour or someone doing construction work or some kind of
helicopter.

I live in the "sticks"-with lot's of trees around. & no city sounds. I'm very used to
the sounds up here. Things usually don't get my attention.

The sound came from the sky. I have no idea what it was
& @ this point I don't know if I want to know.

What spurred me to post this is that another ATS member
who lives in my area posted that they heard something too. That kinda freaked me out.

I live in Northern New England, USA.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
This will be a rare type of post from me... but it needs to be said...

When I heard the audio, my hair stood on end. I haven't heard that recently, but I've heard it before... on shortwave radio.

Back in the mid-1970's, I was an active in amateur radio ("ham radio"), and the precursor to HAARP (forget the name) was broadcasting from time to time with very high power that had harmonics that interrupted the 80 and 40 meter "ham" bands. Has anyone mentioned this? To me, it sounds exactly like what "hams" around the world would hear when the transmissions were active.

Anyone who was an active "ham" or shortwave listener at the time would be able to confirm.
edit on 21-3-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Not sure as I am not hearing it but others are. No clue mate.

Carry on....

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocky Black

I'm not a nurse, but I do own multiple high dollar stethoscopes. If I hear this again I will listen through one for ground rumbling. Even though I did feel it rumbling already..

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
It kinda sounds like this is in well populated areas. Anyone in a more rural area hear this? i'm in the Midwest and havent heard anything like this,and usally if we hear something like that here in the MW it's time to hit the storm cellar

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by nerdyclutzyblonde

Me to never heard it though.

I usuall go out on clear night to observe the sky.

hey did you catch the size of the moon last night. OMG it was huge.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

We don't have storm cellars in the UK - run for the hills!!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewEmpire816
It kinda sounds like this is in well populated areas. Anyone in a more rural area hear this? i'm in the Midwest and havent heard anything like this,and usally if we hear something like that here in the MW it's time to hit the storm cellar

I'm in BFE in South Eastern Montana. There were more people in my high school in SC where I'm from than live in this town where I am now. There is nothing out here. There are underground mines, but the closest is several hundred miles away. There aren't even any low flying jets in this area. The closest similar thing other than a train would be a helicopter landing at the hospital here, but I almost certainly would know about that.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ascending12

Yeah I dont think this is powerlines and I've been pretty close to some very i mean very loud powerlines, this is strange stuff, you can feel it in your chest and stuff wow! that would shake me up big time

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Very interesting thread. I had an experience last week that I chalked up to tinnitus or allergies, which I have. This was different, though. It was a rumbling humming sound inside my head, louder than the usual noises going on. I wonder if it was the same thing. I was inside my house at the time. It didn't really sound like the video, but I was inside - it could have been muffled.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812
I am in Knoxville Tennessee and I can hear it as well as my neighbors. It is not as loud as in the other videos, but is definitely discernable from a common early morning here.

It has been going on for about 30mins. or more I could hear it through the walls, sounded like a soundsystem from a car. Just a very low pass rumbling bass/thunder

ok, as I am writing this it has just stopped, now I can hear something a bit different. wawawa type of noise, similar to when a boomerang is thrown.

Didn't get any video, don't have a camera phone, but I do not believe it would have picked up anyway, being it was so faint.

Now all noise has stopped entirely.

It started back before I could even post this thread just now, will update if it stops, gets more intense or changes patterns. Anyone else from the Knoxville/Alcoa/Maryville/Townsend/Sevier county area here that might confirm this?

OK, my neighbor is recording it now, will see if I can get the video from her in a few hours, hopefully something will be picked up on it,

What the heck is going on here?

I was hearing about the compasses being screwed up and it seems this strange noise is effecting the same general area as where the compasses were faulting

Dogs now going crazy throughout the subdivision...

edit on 21-3-2011 by esteay812 because: tyops

My wife and I live in Maryville, TN and I work in Knoxville. Other than my dog acting a little off and my son waking up unusually early around 5, I haven't heard anything... Yet.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Last night 20/03/2011 at approx 10:10 pm my daughter and I were on the patio of our home, We live in San Diego by the Bay we heard what sounded like an F-16 jet engine, it roared for about 15 mins. We are not within earshot of any military base and the airport is about 10 miles from us. It was loud and we couldn't pinpoint the sound, or where it was coming from we thought this was unusual. It was quite loud..just thought I would add this for future reference on places where the sound of a low growl/rumble is being heard.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join