It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Speaks out AGAINST Libya bombings!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Well, well,

aren't there some contradicting news stories flying around at the moment on MSM!!!

Here's what the Chinese are reported to be saying now about the situation in Libya -

China's official newspapers on Monday stepped up Beijing's opposition to Western air attacks on Libya, accusing nations backing the strikes of breaking international rules and courting new turmoil in the Middle East

China's strongest condemnation yet of assaults on the forces of Libya's leader Muammar Gaddafi appeared in the People's Daily, the mouthpiece of the ruling Communist Party, and showed how the conflict could become a fresh point of contention between Beijing and Washington

The paper accused the United States and its allies of violating international rules, although China had refrained from blocking the United Nations Security Council decision last week that effectively authorized the air attacks

The Chinese then went on to say -

The military attacks on Libya are, following on the Afghan and Iraq wars, the third time that some countries have launched armed action against sovereign countries,

"It should be seen that every time military means are used to address crises, that is a blow to the United Nations Charter and the rules of international relations

The commentary appeared under the penname of "Zhong Sheng," which in Chinese sounds like "Voice of the Center" or "Voice of China," suggesting it is reflecting high-level government views

Will be interesting to see how this pans out in the coming weeks/months. What would Chinas stance be if the Allies go on to attack Iran???

www.reuters.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I smell sh*t hitting the fan anytime soon. I just wish I could escape to some other planet or alternate reality, the near future here on Earth isn't very promising at all. :

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
The attack on Libya is sanctioned by the UN.

I have never trusted the huge beast China.

Now you see their true colours - aligned with Libya against the western alliance, and against freedom.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by kromaion

i know exactly what you're saying..

that would be very nice wouldn't it

makes ascension a lot more interesting

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

your so dumb to think that, freedom? The #ing CIA is behind this again, it's all america's setup for the big middle east project. You carry on paying tax to the government, and btw there is more people in Libya who are with Gaddafi then the people against him.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

ZHONG SHENG is speaking for the White Dragon Society. They have had enough with the Globalist NWO.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by foreshadower99

Thanks for a truly rude reply.

I don't live in any of these countries, and I am talking about my country.

And before you call anyone dumb again, you may want to check your spelling, grammar, and knowledge.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
why didnt they veto it then..? did they want this to happen so they could gain more allies in the arab world by condemnig it after the fact? it was made very clear to everyone it would be a military operation beforehand so meh i think china are playing games tbh because if they really didnt want this to happen they woulod of vetoed it and so would russia

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Just More Pieces Being Placed On the Checkerboard Of The Global Elitist Takeover

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
It is one thing to engage in aircraft by calling a no fly zone, it is quite another to use this to take over the bombing runs, which this was promoted to stop and engage an invasion agenda. I am with China, this sucks really bad has has nothing to do with humanitarian aims.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Now there is a chinese missile frigate in the Mediterranean off the coast of Libya. According to reports this is a first for china showing their military presence in the Med.
They are denouncing the military actions in Libya.

edition.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Here's a simple question.

How many wars have "the West" started over the past 100 years? How many wars has China started?

If you know the answer to that question, then it should tell you who you should fear the most...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
just a question on this topic. if you where in charge of russia or china and there was another country just as big and as powerful as you. and this other country was undertaking nation building on your doorstep and crowding in on your resources, what would you do?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
The attack on Libya is sanctioned by the UN.

I have never trusted the huge beast China.

Now you see their true colours - aligned with Libya against the western alliance, and against freedom.

Wow, just wow.

Where have you been living ? is there room for more people in this dreamworld ?

I for one would love to see this so called freedom we all fight for.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by letscit
just a question on this topic. if you where in charge of russia or china and there was another country just as big and as powerful as you. and this other country was undertaking nation building on your doorstep and crowding in on your resources, what would you do?

The way things are going, China won't have to do a thing.
-

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by moosevernel
why didnt they veto it then..? did they want this to happen so they could gain more allies in the arab world by condemnig it after the fact? it was made very clear to everyone it would be a military operation beforehand so meh i think china are playing games tbh because if they really didnt want this to happen they woulod of vetoed it and so would russia

The making allies thing is part of it, but most likely because it benefits them, as in Russia and China to have America and other countries waste there time and energies and moneys on being bogged down in the middle east and Africa. It basically does not hurt them physically or financially and it make there corporations, or any corporation stronger, as and there not wasting there own resources or money on anything.

All they have to do is keep on trucking along and get bigger and more powerful while others get bogged down on ultimately unimportant wasteful expenditures, and you can guess who ultimately is going to pay for all this. Me thinks it's going to be the tax payers, and there by even putting them more in dept to china and corporations. And china owning more and more of its rivals resources and processes. So really I don't think this hurts Russia at all, and china very little, and it might benefit them, so they didn't veto it. It's simple really.

top topics

join