It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the Years 2015 The mayans where WRONG!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
They still predicted the astrological events accurately tiring with our present calender..

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
no the Mayans are not wrong they observe the solar system and the motion of the solar system through the milky way and have been proved right by modern astrologers we know full well how inept the church is how many times have they got things wrong there inept calender the world is flat and so on

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

Oh good, so before the supposed 'doomsday' of 21/12/12 is within tasting distance people are already arranging the new 'doomsday' to annoy the rest of the world with.
Pick a date and stick with it, then when it doesn't happen instead of making excuses and picking another date because "after some investigation and mathematics and a hop,skip and jump we have found the date to be out by 3 years" admit you was fooled.
My opinion just like you have yours 2012'ers.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Whats wrong with you?
Are you that scared?
You sound like a little kid thats completly ignorant and spoild.
edit on 03/20/2011 by Messias because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Debunked and closed lol

we see in 2012

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Hi,
I highly doubt the Maya were wrong. We might be wrong with our calculations but the Maya were not wrong. Also to add: a lot of cosmic type things happen on or near the date so the chance that whatever you read said that the date is wrong prob didn't think about that... In other words this 2015 date what makes it so special... Do we trip the rift like we do in 2012... Et Cetera....

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Messias
Whats wrong with you?
Are you that scared?
You sound like a little kid thats completly ignorant and spoild.
edit on 03/20/2011 by Messias because: (no reason given)

Three thumbs up .......
I agree this guy is in fear and in his mind the only way to feel better is to lie to himself....

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
So this means i need to have a big ebay sale on all my SHTF gear... Well that will make my wife happy and get off my back lol Dang ! Now i have to pull my head in cause iv been ranting and raving its all over soon... First the Y2K now this
Ok just as a back up i now have to go on the Check the time line thing WHOS right and WHOs wrong... DOH !!!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
OMG i still cant see why yall are arguing this .

I suck at explaining stuff so barre with me.

Our calender we go buy is off by as much as 4 year's or more.FACT.
The Mayan calendar based on star chart's that was proven wrong BY NASA and many other's ends 12-21-2012.
The cycle they claim was the end of a cycle is not correct even astrology wise...No respectable astronomer will claim validity to them.

The date 12-21-2012 is based on our calendar not there's.
As if it would matter anyways...there star charts was wrong to start with lol

Even when they translated the date 12-21-2012 was given by the people who translated it So we would know the date they mentioned or predicted as the end of the cycle.
They did not add the fact the date they gave us is wrong...for this is the year 2014 or 2015 ..not 2011 at the moment.
So either way you want to look at it the date and the entire Mayan prediction stuff is wrong as can be.

Are you ok brother?

Its been explained to you clearly already. Its ok to be scared but sometimes it can get in the way of our ability to think clearly and grasp simple concepts. If its these events your afraid of know that the myan elders and priests are looking forwards to the end of this cycle on their calendar as it is a transition for the better.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Several thousand years ago...

Mayan 1: I've finished the calender

Mayan 2: But it only goes up to 21.12.2012!

Mayan 1: Dont worry, we'll make a new one before then, I would have carried on on this stone but I ran out of room!

Mayan 2: Fair enough, imagine if people thought that the world was gonna end because you couldnt find a bigger stone....!

Mayan 1: Yeah, you'd have to be pretty stupid to think that wouldnt you?!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused

I trust nasa they say there proposed alignments are wrong then there wrong lol

Trust guys who wiped buts on leaves and ate other humans...Or trust nasa the guys who walked on the moon and got a rover on mars?
HMMM big HMMMMM here lol

Well lets see...who would have more to lose if the truth was revealed? Those are the guys I WOULD NOT trust. So I'd say the butt wiping cannibals win my trust, why would they care what happened to people 26000 yrs in the future?

Michelle

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by kermithermit111
I think this thread has expired

FAIL

You owe Mandelbrot2012 a beer.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join