It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The human lab rat theory.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
UFO`s have been spotted ever since the dawn of man. Flying orbs, weird colors in the sky and even the descending of strange vessels from the sky all point toward UFO activity in ancient time.

As humanity grew, so did their skills at developing new technology, solving complex problems and increasing their overall understanding of their environment.

It was far more complex to attribute a UFO to man-made technology 30.000 years ago as it has been since the industrial revolution. This doesn`t take away that these phenomenons have been around for a long long time. Of course, a lack of scientific insight and understanding of weather paterns could classify a lot of ancient sightings to mere naturally occuring phenomena.

However, what if those UFO, which are unidentified (I don`t know what it is) flighing (in the air) objects (celestial comets, meteors, fragments or rock, some type of machinic device, balloon,...) were mostly from NEB (Non-Earth Beings)?

Hear my theory out for a second.

Put your awareness at the level of a mouse for a moment. Imagine you`re a mouse. Your brain functions on a different level and at quite lower intensity. You understand your environment even less than we do ours at this moment. You are put in a lab test environment and continuously kept in a haze where you question yourself on what is going on with yourself and your immediate environment.

Now switch back to your human body experience. You go to work, have friends, have a girlfriend or wife maybe, also some kids perhaps. You have some passions in life and hobbies but something is amiss. You feel that something doesn`t stick right with your environement and maybe with yourself as well. Event though one situation is increased in complexity, don`t you sense a similarity between the feeling of being a mouse and being a human?

The confused haze we are all kept in as humans on a continuous basis, fed with toxic products by our governments, sprayed upon with chemicals and used as guinea pigs for all kinds of 'lab tests' that can range from artificially created 'natural' catastrophes to the manipulation of group consciousness itself. This all points towards a human lab rat environment.

Ever seen the movie "The Truman Show"? If you haven't it is a must see because it makes you think about the possibility of your own life being lived in a controlled environment. I would like to extrapolate the situation of one man being "bred" as a show (big brother style) for outside entertainment, to a whole civilization which is "bred" as guinea pig "cattle" to more evolved beings. Could it be that our planet is a breeding field for more advanced alien life? Could it be that our environment, as with lab rats, has been tremendously tampered with in order to blatently falsify our perception of who we are, where we've come from and our purpose here on this planet. What if there is no purpose, that we are here to serve another species.

Ever thought of the possibility, even the most miniscule, of living in a guinea pig testing solar system where planets are kept in the dark from each other as part of the whole process. Think about our own moon for example. Look at a recent picture taken on a full moon night with clear skies and analyze the moon in detail. When I look at such a picture, my mind naturally points me towards continent lines, lake formations, mountains and volcano`s as well as large sea beddings. What if the greyish, dusty look of the moon was a mascarade, that other planets are Earths, breeding fields and lab rat environments just like ours for a far more evolved species?

These non-earth beings would have to resort to a whole different way of controlling us than we would have to control animals in the same way today. Due to our evolved nature that is. They would have to control our core humanity to be able to control it in a direction they see fit to their needs, much as we do with animals. The would also have to control our perception of our direct and external environment (space).

To end, I have a strong feeling that the ancient tales of chaos and destruction surrounding objects from the sky, nibiru and other such tales, might actually point to non-earth beings' vessels that abduct people as means of capture and test or as cattle. This whole 2012 thing might actually be a point in time in which we will be harvested and those who remain will receive an evolution booster as a reward.

We'll have to wait and see the verdict in 2013...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by pipconvert

you put my thoughts into words

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
What happened to the alien ant farm theory?

eta: I kinda thought about this for a while.
But who really knows, Thanx for sharing.

VV6
edit on 21-3-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: add

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Good post....this is also one of my many theories about the world we live in.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Good post.

It makes sense, sort of the way we keep animals caged up so they don't escape, think of the Earth as a giant cage, I mean, its not like we can escape it or get very far from it.

new topics

top topics

join