It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Army 'kill team' in Afghanistan posed with photos of murdered civilians

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

come on...this is isolated and didnt happen just yesterday, only now that they are on trial makes it relevant. To suggest that this is normal behavior of all military service persons is pure Crap

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
well ,it shows more and more how trully evil and demon possessed USA and its people are. don't worry the day will come when USA shall be purified by God's will ,by the process of nuclear genocide ,for this is what they will deserve

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Anyone actually read that Al Jazeera Article linked earlier in the thread? They pretty much stated for the record that they are there for the drugs..lol, I quote:

"Holmes and Morlock were on guard at the edge of a poppy field on one side of a wall when Mudin began to approach from the other side, according to reports."

Clearly..direct your attention to "on guard at the edge of a poppy field".

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by USAisSatanic
well ,it shows more and more how trully evil and demon possessed USA and its people are. don't worry the day will come when USA shall be purified by God's will ,by the process of nuclear genocide ,for this is what they will deserve

And you are living in a country that has never had a war, has never had civil unrest? Nothing but pure angels flying around in your country huh? I think not.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by RB114891

Majority of Afghanstan farmers grow poppy fields. Of course you knew that though...hahaha..you were just being funny. You knew that to expect to find anything other than poppy grown in a field would be absurb. This you knew...hahahaha..jeezzzzz.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Originally posted by LoverBoy
Murder has been and always will be in every war. Disgusting and wrong, yes. I find it shocking how this is such a huge deal, civilians get murdered in cold blood everyday in every country.

I agree mate..
There's over 100.000 troops..
No one can expect there not to be a few rouges..
Yes it tarnishes the rest but it's far from unexpected..
Seems the military is doing what it should and prosecuting these scumbags..

Ya .. it's 'all good' and 'normal' until is someone else's kids and families that get killed ...
What would you guys do if this was your family that someone was torturing and killing ..? and that too .. right here in the good ol' USA ! ..

What would your position be if this was happening to your mang other people in your town and country ...? senseless killings .. what would you do if your wife was walking your kids to school one day .. and they get bombed by a remote controlled drone from above ..?
cowards sitting far away in a control center .. not even having the courage to fly the plane themselves .. use a joy stick to kill your family for no reason ... yup it's 'all good' .. until it's your turn..

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Noooo, don't mention the fact that some are on trial. Then it would seem like those crazy bastards in America are holding these people accountable for their actions. Don't focus on that, only focus on part where they killed innocent people and they are Americans...those animals!
edit on 21-3-2011 by infiniteobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by legalizeit

Originally posted by backinblack

Originally posted by LoverBoy
Murder has been and always will be in every war. Disgusting and wrong, yes. I find it shocking how this is such a huge deal, civilians get murdered in cold blood everyday in every country.

I agree mate..
There's over 100.000 troops..
No one can expect there not to be a few rouges..
Yes it tarnishes the rest but it's far from unexpected..
Seems the military is doing what it should and prosecuting these scumbags..

Ya .. it's 'all good' and 'normal' until is someone else's kids and families that get killed ...
What would you guys do if this was your family that someone was torturing and killing ..? and that too .. right here in the good ol' USA ! ..

What would your position be if this was happening to your mang other people in your town and country ...? senseless killings .. what would you do if your wife was walking your kids to school one day .. and they get bombed by a remote controlled drone from above ..?
cowards sitting far away in a control center .. not even having the courage to fly the plane themselves .. use a joy stick to kill your family for no reason ... yup it's 'all good' .. until it's your turn..

War is war. it doesnt matter where it is, what started it, or what the outcome was PLANNED to be. war is war. its bad, its evil, and think any war can be won is stupid. both side suffer, because the people suffer. the soldiers suffer on both sides. There is nothing civil about being occupied, not in a time of war. the blood shed will be there. Its called war.

But now to these cowards you spoke of. You mean the soldiers operating the equipment right. the cowards on the joy stick right......well...they do their job I guess. but hell if you require an actual aircraft heck take your pick, they are just as leathal. doesnt matter. We have technology and we use it. The coward however is the guy sitting at home saying this and that about whats going on but has yet to do anything honorable in his/her country. Dont talk about it, be about it. Or are you a coward?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
we went in to kill rag heads.
we went in to kill terrorists
we went in to kill men, women and children
we went in to leave a legacy of destruction through radioactive depleted uranium
we went in to kill sand ni
we went in to kill alqaida
we went in to kill muslims
we went in to kill them all.

That is what we told you people to support the war, and support you did.

Now big corporations are rich, Zionism is strong and you have been and will continue to be used.

We have won because we can always hedge our bets on the stupidity of the public.

Not enough are willing to make the sacrifice which is why we will always win.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
What about all the people who have been killed by MUSLIMS? Daniel Pearlman ring a bell!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWhite665
What about all the people who have been killed by MUSLIMS? Daniel Pearlman ring a bell!

Yeah, you are right, although they will never match our 2 million+ killed in Iraq and around perhaps we should move global policy to the extermination of Muslims. That way, we don't have to do all the work.

I'm glad I have your support MrWhite665.

edit on 21-3-2011 by ZforZionism because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
This is just what happens when you put a bunch of young guys in "kill mode". It's human nature & it's hard to control/turn off. Didn't people take earlobes & do other horrendous things in Vietnam? It's the price of war. Occasionally, you're going to find out that a percentage of people are sickos, especially under those conditions.

But hey, I'm not defending war. It's horrible and we shouldn't be there. But that's just the thing though, we should be pissed off at the war, and the people that put us there - and then things like this wouldn't happen.

That said, I hope these guys are brought to justice.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

YA I got a big problem with this.

The soldier go over enter combat and kill the enemy. One leans down to take a picture of the sniper who they have been trying to get. And now they plaster it over the news as. Ruthless american soldiers killing innocent civilians.

Well I dont know if any of you have seen some of the videos of innocent civilians but I have. Not inniocent at all.

I understand there are some bad apples. This is the case in any war.

Throwing grenades at convoys once they pass by.
Shooting at soldiers while pretending to be civilians.

Listen they are all civilians right.

Well all the soldiers are and all the KIA are.

This is war people wake up.

Do you have any idea how many videos are circulating on the other side showing torture of american soldiers.

They are out there.

Of course if you posted one it would be yanked almost immediately.

Now they let this stuff threw.

One must ask themselves why.

Why is this stuff being brought forward.

It is called psy ops. Political fodder. There are many names for it.

I suspect my on gov is responsible for the release of this information. But why. I do not know.

I dont think it is a much a trophy shot but. If you had elusive enemy and then you finally get him one would most defenitly take his picture and the guy who took him down.

Please don't come on here attacking me as I am not trolling for any attacking responses. But am trying to make a point that war is war.

Just saying....

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mikeybiznaz

Mike I agree 100% they always lump in the bad apples with all of them and then cry fowl when we say that about muslims and they say .
Oh wait not all muslims are extremist.

They don't like it when it is against them and cry fowl.

Get a grip people....

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by CommandantLassard
reply to post by Screwed

Should there families be threaten by another country, with their own bad azz soldiers then I say THEN they will want our soldiers to be bad azz.

I tell you what if this dude deployed 4 times in the past 7 years he would totally inderstand. But hey i guess its easy to be a soldier through MSN, NBC,BBC and all the other news channels. ..hahahaha Heck lets play some modern warfare on PS3 or some HALO on Xbox (i love halo btw). its the same isnt it, ISNT IT!

Its nice to sit on a nice comfey couch. Enjoy. be mad, at the soldiers, curse them!

What truely facinates me about online forums such as this is that people automatically assume they know everything about the person on the other end of the keyboard. Based on what, I don't have a clue.
What makes you think you know me soo well?
I find it sad that you equate murdering un armed civillians with being "bad azz".
Did you even think before you made that comment?
I directly quoted it for you so you could read it and reflect on it.

I stand by what I said earlier.
These pieces of **** may think they're "bad azz" but their eyeballs will come out of their sockets just as easily as everyone elses. What is truely unfortunate is the fact that in order to truely administer the justice that these
pieces of ***** so desparately need , I'd have to become one of them.

These pos are representing America, And that pisses me off.
and it should piss you off too!!!!
edit on 21-3-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

Ohh, and before someone comes alon with the tired ass worn out argument accusing me of saying that ALL
military men and women are "BAD", I don't think I ever said or indicated that.
I am speaking about the POS who perpetrate these crimes and NO ONE else!!!
Deal with it.
Suck it up buttercup, grow a pair
and stand up for what is right.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

american soldier dont just go through basic and gte shipped, i joined the marines and i have 13 weeks of boot camp followed by another 3-4 months of infantry school

the army goes through 9 weeks of basic training lus another 12-24 weeks of AIT or advanced training no green soldier gets shipped overseas right out off boot camp

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

Originally posted by CommandantLassard
reply to post by Screwed

Should there families be threaten by another country, with their own bad azz soldiers then I say THEN they will want our soldiers to be bad azz.

I tell you what if this dude deployed 4 times in the past 7 years he would totally inderstand. But hey i guess its easy to be a soldier through MSN, NBC,BBC and all the other news channels. ..hahahaha Heck lets play some modern warfare on PS3 or some HALO on Xbox (i love halo btw). its the same isnt it, ISNT IT!

Its nice to sit on a nice comfey couch. Enjoy. be mad, at the soldiers, curse them!

What truely facinates me about online forums such as this is that people automatically assume they know everything about the person on the other end of the keyboard. Based on what, I don't have a clue.
What makes you think you know me soo well?
I find it sad that you equate murdering un armed civillians with being "bad azz".
Did you even think before you made that comment?
I directly quoted it for you so you could read it and reflect on it.

I stand by what I said earlier.
These pieces of **** may think they're "bad azz" but their eyeballs will come out of their sockets just as easily as everyone elses. What is truely unfortunate is the fact that in order to truely administer the justice that these
pieces of ***** so desparately need , I'd have to become one of them.

These pos are representing America, And that pisses me off.
and it should piss you off too!!!!

LOOKING ....looking...nope dont see where I said its bad azz to kill unarmed civillians. Please would you highlight that for me and put in all caps so that I may see what you are talking about. At any rate have you served?

And I dont know you. So forgive me IF you are in the service and know what its like. I can respect your oppinion. Its yours and I have mines. Atleast you wont be like majority of the people who think soldiers are soooooo bad. when they are not.

These soldiers did a bad thing. Some of them do. But for the ones who dont, the ones who kick ass and ask questions later. I commend them and take my hat off to them. Not every one can do it.

sorry if I offended you.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join