It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Army 'kill team' in Afghanistan posed with photos of murdered civilians

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by LoverBoy

I wasn't criticizing your grammar, just trying to lighten things up a bit. It wasn't an attack on you or anything, at ease soldier.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Even if these were some "bad guys", this is still not right. I will kill to defend myself and my family if it ever comes down to that, make no mistake. I won't take pleasure in it, strip dead bodies naked to take some trophy photos.... That is just wrong, I don't know how people can think that way...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by GovtFlu

Hey Sonny I was in This Mans Army. I know all about it, read about it when it happened. If those cats are guilty of murder then they need to be strung up and shot by a group of their peers....

Same Forces are in Libya now helping the Rebels. And are very appreciated.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
This is why I root on the Afghanis and Iraqis and applaud every bomb in the road that takes out some of those murderers.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I think anybody would.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

For every bomb that takes out one of our men, believe me, we viciously take down thirty of theirs.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

This is just sick! I am an embarrassed american citizen by the behavior of these few!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoverBoy
Murder has been and always will be in every war. Disgusting and wrong, yes. I find it shocking how this is such a huge deal, civilians get murdered in cold blood everyday in every country.

Maybe I'm missing something from your comment but CIVILIANS are being murdered by US TROOPS, should I make an emphasis on CIVILIANS once again? If they have no weapon then they are civilians, how is this justified on any war?

And you ask what is this world coming to? There's no reason for posing for a picture on abusing civilians! How would you feel if they come to the United States and do the same with normal civilians around your State? Would you think it is NOT a big deal like you just stated?

People like you make me SICK!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar
This is why I root on the Afghanis and Iraqis and applaud every bomb in the road that takes out some of those murderers.

Most of us are too busy being appalled by the death & destruction involved in any war to applaud anything, except the end of one. Congratulations on finding your way around such an inconvenience.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Not all Americans are in Afghanistan to create peace, some are there to hunt human trophies.

These people are being portrayed as if they just killed some big game.

Honestly i think the US should pool out. The US don't have professional people who are capable of creating peace.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TheEnlightenedOne

How would I feel if it came to the US? Click the link I previously provided. Thousands more are murdered in the US each year. I just don't walk around with my head in the dirt smoking a peace pipe like YOU. Show me where I stated that was those soldiers did were right. You can't because I stated the opposite. Now you can step off your high horse.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar

That, my friend, is one sick and twisted mindset right there. :shk:

I'm actually surprised you didn't find a way to work in a few 'Allahu Akbar' along the way for 'good measure'.

To ACTUALLY wish for, applaud or derive personal pleasure and/or satisfaction from the death or destruction of ANYONE is not only abhorrently disgusting ... it also lends measurable credibility to the following assessment that you're obviously lacking any degree of humanity or moral fiber in your overall character and person.

Absolutely Pathetic.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

I beg to differ. It isn't that we do not have any professional people, but how can we create peace in a region that has been in turmoil for thousands of years.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Ya that is me right here and yes I serve your kid school lunch. An tell him only one helping of smashed potatoes ok. He keeps asking for seconds.

We are not all evil as one may think but civilized just as you. Or maybe even more.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Annie Mossity

whilst i agree with you 100%

i hope you told of all those who justify and excuse the killing of innocent civillians as well.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoverBoy
reply to post by spy66

I beg to differ. It isn't that we do not have any professional people, but how can we create peace in a region that has been in turmoil for thousands of years.

As i said. The US don't have the professionality to deal with a conflict like this. The Americans are warriors/gunslingers not peacekeepers.

They should pool out.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

You're all a bunch of pu**ies. I WANT these "people" put into a position to give us information to shorten and/or stop this war.

F them. Why not? The government F's each and every one of us each and every day. Why should they be any different?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

I can agree with you on that.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by billybobh3

How do you intend on interrogating them? Oujia board?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
As wrong as it is, it helps further prove Obamas control over the media. It was all Bushs fault when Abu Graib happened, how come Obama isn't being crucified for this? Seems he's bombing Libya, killing people indiscrminantly in Afganistan through acts like this and drones, we're still in Iraq, and this nutcase gets a pass. It really is telling........................killing of this order is o.k. if you're a Dem.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join