It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Predicts Disaster August 22nd

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
If I had a dollar for every prediction that didn't come true......$$$$

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
22/08/2004 5:54 am here.

Nothing up yet. But usualy strikes happen between 8 and 10 in the morning so that the intended effect gets covered all day long and people get petrified all day with images from it.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 04:24 AM
link   
At 2:22 a.m. Pacific Time, it's quite here. Hope that the rest of the day is as peaceful.
So, I guess we'll soon find out if another prediction bites the dust.
Personally, I don't mind the predictions and am always pleased rather than P***** when they don't come to pass.
joey

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
well its still the 22nd in some places, i hope nothing happens :/

hmmm i did have a freaky dream just then that woke me up at 2am and now i cant get back to sleep, meh. probably nothing but it was weird :/

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Youngin

hmmm i did have a freaky dream just then that woke me up at 2am and now i cant get back to sleep, meh. probably nothing but it was weird :/

Wasn't bout a guy getting killed by a fruit truck was it?

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
well, well,

Here we are on the 22ndand guess what-NOTHING HAPPENED. WHo would have guessed-me! It is almost getting funny all the "sky is falling" posts.

I am sure most ATS posters post to try to prevent or minimize death and destruction.

The reality is we/me are becoming numb to this constant end of the world stuff. What we have is the case of the ATS'rs that cried wolf.

If I seem jaded-I am. The world is not ending. A comet is not coming. An asteriod is not coming. The end is not near.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix
. But usualy strikes happen between 8 and 10 in the morning so that the intended effect gets covered all day long and people get petrified all day with images from it.

Yes ... and they are usually on a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday.
Those days are considered 'RED' days in DC. The terrorists know
how to use the media and they know that those days will get the
biggest and the longest lasting attention. NOT a Sunday afternoon.

(source - friends who work in DC in the Federal Buildings)

The day is half over. IF anything happens, it'll probably be a
natural disaster type thing, not a terrorist hit.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
8:30PM on the east coast. Another beautiful sunday where I am and not a fufilled prophecy in sight.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Beautiful day here in the old west. Its only 6pm but all looks good.

I think our resident psychics should just give a prediction and give maybe, a 4 week time-frame on it. I have had many premonitions and some have come true alright, but i've never "seen" a specific date or time.

Are you actually seeing a time-stamped and dated vision? Just wondering.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I've had vivid dreams of terrorist attacks on various cities around the world, but with the fear instilled in us, the constant media hype and terror threats, the paranoia projected from every direction, then surely this must be a natural reaction? It doesn't necessarilly mean I had a premonition. I'm just saying, be careful about becoming too paranoid.

-Becs

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
now wait...I believe that I said December 22nd...so hold on 2 more months...THEN say it didn't happen...

kix

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I am Glad nothing happened today because tomorrow Ill go to Acapulco..... Sun Sea and FUN!!!

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Kix bring your own water

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 11:58 PM
link   
well, I did see this which I predict will become a nightmare should it come to pass...

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   
well its 12:11AM here (midnight), going from the 23rd to 24th of August and no news on www.cnn.com or in Australia just yet.

kix

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Ill predict that By Aug. 25 Ill have Montezuma Revenge....

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugeshotcha
well its 12:11AM here (midnight), going from the 23rd to 24th of August and no news on www.cnn.com or in Australia just yet.

Don't hold your breath

-Becs

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Well, as some members already know i have posted some of my vision/dreams, here is one that is similar to the dream your friend had about Florida.

"In the last, and most recent vision/dream I had, i saw many people at a beach. I was among them, but I think I saw myself in another body, what i remember is that there seemed to be a big explosion on the water to one side and way out at sea, perhaps two miles or so from the coast. i saw people yelling and trying to get out of the water and then I saw and felt something like radiation engulf everyone that was around, it was quick, then i woke up. "

Excerpted from.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I live in south Florida, and I think the beach I saw was somewhere down here.

---wow, i edited this one by mistake, put it back to what it was originally---

[edit on 31-12-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   
First, read the first post on this thread, which was made two years ago.

Now, consider...

Iranian thug Ahmadinejad said he would give his response on the U.N. on August 22nd.. Ahmadinejad presents himself as a new Islamic prophet, who will hail the return of Mohammed. Now consider:

August 21, 2006 (Rajab 27, 1427) is known in the Islamic calendar as the Night of the Sira’a and Miira’aj, the night Prophet Mohammed (saas) ascended to heaven from the Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem on a Bourak (Half animal, half man), while a great light lit-up the night sky, and visited Heaven and Hell also Beit al-Saada and Beit al-Shaqaa (House of Happiness and House of Misery) and then descended back to Mecca.…”

The Night Journey, or Miraj, is central to Islam’s claim to Jerusalem as an Islamic holy city.

And now, according to Ghadry, Ahmadinejad is planning an illumination of the night sky over Jerusalem to rival the one that greeted the Prophet of Islam on his journey. What the Iranian President, he says, is “promising the world by August 22 is the light in the sky over the Aqsa Mosque that took place the night before. That is his answer to the package of incentives the international community offered Iran on June 6.”

Now consider the fact that today we have had a terrorist ring broken up that had plans to take 20+planes out of the sky, not within years or even months from now, but DAYS from now.. (August 22nd, anyone?)

[edit on 8/10/2006 by Psycmeistr]

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I typed in August 22nd on Google, becuase of a report I had heard on CNN on my xm radio. It was all about how August 22nd a horribel terrorist act is being planned by Iran. Forgive me for not being as detailed as would like, but this is all from memory. The story aired last week approximately in the evening, it might have been Wednesday evening on one the talk shows on CNN. It told of Augustt 22nd being a known date in Muslim history where many non believers were killed or converted to Islam, and there many proofs showing that August 22nd of 2006 will bring a horrible terrorist plot, G-D forbid! It also mentioned Iran said that it will give the U.N. its answer about its nuclear weapons on August 22nd. The date that evil country's despotic ruler chose to give the U.N. Lets hope that date will be a peaceful one.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join