It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetic monster: Geomagnetic field reveals increasing danger of 'continent killing' quakes

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Comet or asteriod strike can initiate the grand scale earth quakes.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradiselost333

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4f6e8a2856f4.jpg[/atsimg]

edit ...correction I think this map is Gordon-Michael Scallions but Im not sure history channel told me it was cayces

See that little sliver of land on the south eastern tip of Lake Michigan (Chicago)?

Looks like I make it

Interesting thread.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Who would have ever know living in Phoenix would get me ocean front views one day. Better start buying more property right now.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit
Great that I'm reading this and feel a big shake (which also shook my office plants).

It was just a burst.

I'm in the middle of the mid-west, btw.

What part of the Mid-West??? I am near chicago - felt nothing here.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Wow, I think we had a new "end of the world" theory every week since the beginning of the year...
... and we are still alive! And there is no end to this folklore.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by looofo

Law of averages someone will get it right sooner or later

I have to say, I have the feeling that something is up. Everyone is worried, you can see it everywhere. Even those who aren't on this site have a feeling something is up.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewEmpire816
reply to post by paradiselost333

Either way I'm in the mid west...hehehe

There are 105 nuclear plants, some with Mox fuel, and some with spent fuel rods over the reactors in the US alone. There is no safety anywhere there. High locations are sensitive to fallout faster, though there is the right side of the mountain,it'll be coming from all directions and so much of it, it hardly will matter anyway.

We need to wake up.

What I believe is that this DVD run of the earth cycles is over. That having faith and love is what will make this a transformation and progression. ie in the twinkling of an eye.
edit on 21-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
There was a relevant the Onion article recently (spoof of course) where they taught a gorilla sign language, and then they taught the gorilla that it would someday die, and then the gorilla became morose and withdrawn, and had no interest in anything. The internet is like that, very analogous I think, it reaches to the masses and spreads information (more often than not mis-information) and then your average Joe figures out what I learned in Physics 20 years ago: everything that has a beginning has an end, we always have and always will live on the razors edge of luck and oblivion. If you are just coming around to this, welcome and you're not alone, I know it's disheartening, but it is truly and wholly absolutely nothing new, and acknowledging it is what separates us from the beasts. Not giving up hope and living our lives for those of us who don't wear tinfoil hats is what makes us the better angels of our nature.

Peace out.
edit on 21-3-2011 by Liberterius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Geological processes vary in duration. However, if any significant changes were to occur, tens of millions of years would be needed.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by basilray
Thanks for the info S&F just wondering how soon after seeing flashes of light do earthquakes occur.

Sometimes they happen at the same time. Here an example :

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wademus

Originally posted by paradiselost333

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4f6e8a2856f4.jpg[/atsimg]
S$F

edit ...correction I think this map is Gordon-Michael Scallions but Im not sure history channel told me it was cayces
anyone know for sure ?? could not find any solid info sorry to derail thread

edit on 21-3-2011 by paradiselost333 because: (no reason given)

^^
I love kansas. When the refugees start runnin here, ill be able to see em comin for miles, hide my goods and survive!!

I know this many sound simplistic but, Where is the water going to come from to fill up this bay running up through the United States? Wouldn't the water levels drop else where, increasing the size of the outer
edges of the USA instead of swallowing up the coast line? Are the states going to drop? Or is the USA going to
move Eastward like Japan did? Just exactly how would this all physically take place? If you hide up in the mountains you may be killed by falling boulders and rock slides when the country has an earthquake and shifts...
As far as food hoarding goes I recommend that everyone watch Jerihco on Nextflix, this series gives a good idea of what would occur during a nuclear disaster and society breakdown as we know it.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

I got some.......ocean front property in aarrrrrrrrriiiiizzzzooona!! Old song for anybody that remembers!!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Liberterius

Nice! Thanks for the time and thought!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
There is really nothing to fear but if you must......

If I were one to fear anything I would fear living thru this.
I have even heard some of the Japaneese say that they wish they hadn't
been spared.

There are alot of things much worse than dying.
It IS coming folks.
I would tell you to prepare to the best of your abilities
both physically and spiritually.
you may not want to live thru this.

God Bless.

I recall that near the end of the cold war, there were a growing number of people, people who moved away from big cities to escape the nuclear bombs, who moved back to ground zero right in the middle of cities!
they knew, now, that a death within .0002 seconds, turn to ash instantly, was far far better than to grovel in the radioactive ruins to a slow death!

freestone

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey*The only way is up*!

Hot air balloon. Rise up several thousand meters, float about until the worst has passed, look for dry landing site.

There's only one small fly in the ointment though...i don't have a hot air balloon, and i don't have access to one either!

Anyone got a spare you're not using?

How many cubits high is your air ship?

The next Noah, makes his ship float on the air?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

I find that theory of the expanding Earth very interesting. Everyone tends to think that the answer is one thing or the other. There really is nothing that stops both plate techtonics and expansion being true.

Our planet is a teeny tiny thing in the Universe.

I find it very interesting that when they are finding new planets in the habitable zones of other systems, older systems, they are finding much more massive planets.

I wonder what they'd find if they located newer stellar systems? I wonder if they'd find smaller planets in the habitable zone? That would make for some very *interesting* findings on what planets are doing.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by frugal

Water will come from the Great Lakes. The Mississippi will flow South essentially creating (2) continents.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimisticPessimist
reply to post by spikey

*The only way is up*!

Hmmm....anyone remember that chap who claimed he was photographing and videoing massive ships in Earths orbit, using home made telescopic equipment attached to his computer, or something like that?

Can't remember the name now, it was a while ago, but if there really is something happening that TPTB know about and it's truly going to be catastrophic, I'd say they would head up too - into orbit until things calmed back down!
Is this really far-fetched speculation? Consider we already have at least one working space station up there, combined with the knowledge of trillions of dollars going "missing" each year in the US alone and, all the highly top secret launches off into orbit there has been of late...? What are they building up there...

You must be thinking of Prophet Yahweh, the guy who calls the balloons that his goons send up.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

Originally posted by basilray
Thanks for the info S&F just wondering how soon after seeing flashes of light do earthquakes occur.

Sometimes they happen at the same time. Here an example :

That was a Transformer blowing up....it happens all the time and everyone thinks it's a UFO.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

You must be thinking of Prophet Yahweh, the guy who calls the balloons that his goons send up.

I have absolutely no idea what you are on about.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join