It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetic monster: Geomagnetic field reveals increasing danger of 'continent killing' quakes

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Not sure how to take this.

I'd expect a fair amount of sensationalism has been inserted to grab our attention, but hypothetically speaking, how would one go about preparing to survive mega quakes and mega tsunamis?

Underground bunkers are not going to be much good.

If the heaving Earth doesn't immediately crush them to rubble, the 1000's of feet of sea water on top of them will probably kill everyone inside due to pressures...If the water did not recede, they would become watery tombs, instead of survival bunkers.

I guess that only leaves one option...and it's looking more and more attractive the more i think about trying to survive a potential threat being mentioned here....

*The only way is up*!

Hot air balloon. Rise up several thousand meters, float about until the worst has passed, look for dry landing site.

There's only one small fly in the ointment though...i don't have a hot air balloon, and i don't have access to one either!

Anyone got a spare you're not using?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by paradiselost333

There r several variations of this map, but yes this was appear to look like cayces.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleDreamer

Cayce was a 20th century dr who was able to place himself into a self induced state at which time people could ask him question and he would answer. Alot of what he siad turned out to be very accurate, whether medical treatment or the earth, he has pretty much gotten it all right. here's a link:

www.edgarcayce.org...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by paradiselost333

Im not sure if that's the map, but I have been paying attention to Cayce's readings considering everything that's going on now. He even talks about strife arising in Libya, Egypt, Syria as well as other middle eastern countries. As well as Japan. Weird stuff.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
There are no such thing as continent-killing quakes.

All that happened historically is that one huge continent split and moved somewhere else.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Nice find. S&F&

To those questioning Earth's ability to alter everything "overnight" - I am reminded of the Lake Toba volcano, also on the "Ring of Fire."

Lake Toba in Indonesia: 74,000 years ago that single eruption is thought to have reduced humans to just several thousand breeding pairs.

Think of it - just several thousand breeding pairs.

...I have never heard a more compelling argument for free unfettered Open Access to Information and universal education.

Underground fortified strongholds, seed vaults and DNA banks notwithstanding, there are no guarantees. Much as many might think we can, we really will NOT get to choose the survivors. Best to make sure everyone is able to carry on the best of the human legacy.

"The best laid plans of mice and men gang oft awry."

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

*The only way is up*!

Hmmm....anyone remember that chap who claimed he was photographing and videoing massive ships in Earths orbit, using home made telescopic equipment attached to his computer, or something like that?

Can't remember the name now, it was a while ago, but if there really is something happening that TPTB know about and it's truly going to be catastrophic, I'd say they would head up too - into orbit until things calmed back down!
Is this really far-fetched speculation? Consider we already have at least one working space station up there, combined with the knowledge of trillions of dollars going "missing" each year in the US alone and, all the highly top secret launches off into orbit there has been of late...? What are they building up there...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ahnggk

All that happened historically is that one huge continent split and moved somewhere else.

Gee I wonder what caused that one huge continent split and move somewhere else.

Hi

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by balon0

Time.
A whole lot of it.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by theson

Er, what? care to freaking elaborate there, eh? Otherwise, stop fear-mongering. (Unless, of course, by the "destroyer" you mean death in general.)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by vkturbo

Here is some info for you:

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I Knew I shouldn't of divided 4 into 0.... Kidding but on a serious note, I doubt that there will be a continent destroying earthquake, unless all that HAARP stuff is true.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ahnggk

how do you know that it only split and moved, there are bumps on the other sides too, what made them?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Very strange, very strange indeed..
Wonder if the rumblings being heard around the country have anything to do with these magnetic anomolies? The earth is cracking in michigan and peru, some compasses in certain areas are off as much as 20 degrees or more, (assuming those people know how to read a compass) earthquakes, supermoon, chemtrails... arghhh Brain cramping... must... de.. bunk... All kidding aside, there is alot of crap going on in the world.. Stocking up on canned goods and water. Planning for the worst... hoping for the best..

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

It's no coincodence that Gates and Buffet are in India at the same time.. ( India is home to the highest mountains in the world) just sayin

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by imawlinn

Alright, I hail from Michigan, and I haven't heard of the ground cracking, as you put it. Can you elaborate please?

I found a youtube video:
www.youtube.com...

Sooo.....not sure what this means. -_-
edit on 21-3-2011 by Sundowner because: Found info

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4f6e8a2856f4.jpg[/atsimg]

Just curious - wonder why this map shows submersion right up to the Great Lakes, but not including them? Seems logical they would connect and submerge the Northern states in that area, as well, no?

ETA: Ah, I see that other sources do show this possibility...

US NAVY MAP of the FUTURE is this NOW??

edit on 21-3-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Maybe at first, and then the water level would go down? Perhaps...who knows? I for one hope not, because I live in Northern Michigan, right between two lakes...IF any of this happens at ALL that is.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Gang,

Just as a response related to the "Cayce Map" above: it is important to note that Cayce also clearly indicated during several of his reading sessions that one of the rare "safe zones" in the United States during and after the earth's upheaval would be Virginia Beach, Virginia. In fact, his entire works, his reading library, and his foundation, the "Association of Research and Enlightenment" (A.R.E.) built his library and headquarters in Virginia Beach, Virginia under the assumption that, even though the entire earth would undergo massive changes and upheavals, this area would be safe....

.....and the map as set forth above, which also appears to be an accurate depiction of one of Cayce's popular maps from one of his sessions.....shows Virginia Beach underwater.

Now, aside from support or criticism of Cayce, and aside from whether the earth will or will not undergo a massive plate/axis shift, this brings us to a conclusion regarding this map:

1) Edgare Cayce was wrong about Virginia Beach, V.A. being a "safe haven;" or
2) Edgar Cayce was wrong about Virginia Beach, V.A. being under water.

Either way, this inconsistency shows that Cayce was not 100% accurate with his predictions. Which, in turn, should make one realize that it would be faulty to propose a hypothesis or conclusion based on the map above.

Respectfully,

Kyre

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Now you might understand the meek shall inheret the Earth.

When the event occurs just have love and faith in your heart.

One thing that we as a people need to really think about quickly is this.

Look at what occurred in Japan the reactor's made it through the quake it was the Tsunami that they didn't plan on that would do this, they thought they had it all safely thought out.

Let's look at the USA where I am East Coast for example, we really don't get quakes, tornado's, massive hurricane's TSUNAMI'S and so on..... so they put the Nuclear plants more so in this location believing that these are safe areas BUT they haven't taken into account that maybe just maybe something so very unusual/unlikely could happen.

Now when all that is happening now (we still have time) comes to a head and the Ridge goes....... where do you think the largest recorded Tsunami in history that will ever be recorded will occur--- in the Atlantic in the Ridge area between Africa hump & off Brazil hump the Tsunami will take the Islands and all along the East Coast of the USA ...you getting my drift now. From what I know they will hold the biggest of Tsunami's at bay but .....................

When the government has hearing on Nucleaar Plants you better stand up and voice your opinions it is better to take a step back until we get the natural air,water,sun, magnetic energies in the works.

Also plans need to be made for where all Nuclear storages should be and relocate if needed and also the same with bacterial and biological materials.

They will take care of Nuclear weapons and shut them all down.

You can ignore this and think I am nuts your choice.... time is ticking and time is running out. You have to be aware for yourselves because they are going to leave you to fend for yourself.
edit on 21-3-2011 by observe50 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join