It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is the Development Driller 3 still at the Macondo (Deepwater Horizon) site?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
www.marinetraffic.com...
The Discoverer Enterprise was at Macondo (MC 252) during December to early January. Now the Development Driller 3 (the rig that drilled the first and finished relief well) is at the exact location of the "capped" MC 252 well.

One question, are they redrilling the MC 252 well again?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Evidence?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Nogard2012

I just sent a message to Ektar who was one of those who religiously followed the situation in the gulf monitoring every move BP made and thier ROV feeds documenting everything...........Funny you start this post......she asked me if she should start a thread..(her first) concerning the ships........she has tracked every ship since the spill......

Hopefully she will reply to your thread......

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
This is interesting, especially considering the fact that large oil slicks have been sighted. This could point to the possibility that the leaking well was not totally stopped. (Source below).

Let's see what oil expert Matt Simmons has to say... Er, oh - I forgot, we can't ask him because he died ~curiously~ around the time he was on a TV media blitz exposing the lies about containing the leak.

Me thinks that the problems in the gulf are not over, even though MSM pretends nothing ever happened.
Gulf Oil Slick Spotted

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Hi guys sorry I'm late...I was going to start a ship tracking thread...thanks for posting yours. I have been logging almost every day, often 2 times a day since January. The reason I started logging the ships is because they never left the area even after they supposedly capped the well & shut off the cameras. The well was still leaking after they placed the "Memorial Cap"
I took screen shots & kept a written log. I think I will need to go to Google Earth & input the coords, take a shot to post here...as there are warnings on the marine traffic site about using the page.

If someone knows if it's okay to post something from a government site such as Live Marine Traffic or ERMA let me know...it would save alot of time.

Ektar

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
DD3 has exited the well and is heading to a different place
The well site is abandoned of large ships for now.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Wonder if DD3 left because of the new reports of oil
possibly coming from near the area & they did NOT want any attention drawn to the fact
that they were still there? It will be interesting to see if they return...I will still be checking.
Discoverenterprise was in location until 7 March....Virginia Responder & C Fighter were
also there up until ~ 12 March....
Here's an earlier entry 10 Dec 2010 7:45pm EST DE, DD3, & Virginia Responder at MC 252...
I have more.

Ektar

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

Go get Ektar..........let the truth be known........

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Thank you for ALL your support!!! Once the well was supposedly capped
& BP stopped showing ROV footage, I figured the only other option to continue
monitoring them was the Ship Locations. I will have to go back through my notes re
the expense of having 2 Driller Rigs (at one point there were 4!) on location...
but I think it was ~ $1,500,000 per day per ship...that's a TON of money.

So if the well or wells were capped & everything is fine, why in the Hell would a Drilling Rig or 2 or ? be sitting on top of the Well if NOTHING is going on?

At first I thought monitoring, don't need a Drilling Rig for that...then you have the Virginia Responder
environmental...then due to the longevity of the "Big Boys" made many questions come to mind...
Is everything still as messed up due to well still leaking?
Sea Floor was badly fractured & grouting has failed?
Who is going to walk away from a $$$$$ Pit? Not BP! So this made me even ponder the possibility
they may be "Tapping the Well"!!
Can't think of a good reason for them to have the $$$$$ Ships just sitting there, can you?

Ektar

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Why didn't this concept ever cross my mind? I must say that you are rather sensible to have mentioned on this unspoken field. Now I'm in whole support of you. Much like me, most people who come across your write-up will show their support…I am sure…

www.mynetpharma.com...

new topics

top topics

join