It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is our Planet being primed for an Alien Invasion?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
With all of the deadly poisons being filtered into our food supply, water, air and lifeforms, I have to wonder if our planet is being prepped for some kind of off world invasion which needs this type of depleted environment to survive?

The people in the positions of power, all of them are acting in complete compliance with something which goes directly in opposition to life sustaining measures or any possible future for the planet as a whole.

I know that this is an outrageous claim but when I watch as each country systematically is being stripped down to the bare minimums for a sustainable future with mass genocide taking place in many of the oldest parts of the world first, what makes anyone think that they are going to escape this tragedy of human dysfunction at the highest levels filtering down to the lowest?

Is it possible that there are lifeforms out there who thrive on a contaminated planet?

One nuclear incident is enough to question every facility worldwide and to bring all of the concerted efforts to making them safer not a shareholders richest dream.

A single oil spill that leaves the aquatic life dead and dying is more than enough to call a halt to the practice which creates a toxic resonance at best and complete death in its wake.

Are there lifeforms who need our planet and have been part of this monstrous plan all along?

Right now I would not doubt it because I cannot justify how our lives have become so twisted and how the demented and darkend souls have taken control of our shared future, our shared destiny.

edit on 20-3-2011 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I watched the video of the Hopi's response to the Japan disasters, and also listened on c2c the other night as a guest called for people to stand united in positive affirmation for the present and for the future, and it sounds right, feels right, but it is also lacking in depth somehow, almost a denial of sorts.

I suppose it would relive ones conscience, but what good is it doing for the People worldwide in absolute terror right now?

The energy which is holding the highest order of responsibility is a dark force, an evil force which has its hooks in the NWO and those who would sell the last remaining river for a piece of power.

There are forces here at work that are the real terrorists and I do not believe they are human.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I have been thinking about the nuclear issue a fair bit lately and the more I think about it, the more I see a bad ending. I don't know about an alien invasion, but what if there was something incoming like an asteroid or something which could possibly wipe out nuke plants etc. We are really playing with fire at the moment I feel.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Maybe now many of you will understand why they want to go underground for the big show in 2012....

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
It already has been invaded by the cold blooded reptilians in charge of our world.
Its so bad down here aliens probably avoid us and believe we aren't worth invading.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I suppose it would relive ones conscience, but what good is it doing for the People worldwide in absolute terror right now?

I think we generally dont acknowledge how much force is created through the power of thought. We have to accept that we are not victims, but the dynamo that has empowered these forces in the world that are causing such chaos.

So when we are selfish, we empower them, when we are fearful, we empower them, when we are angry and protest we empower them. It is men that makes up the forces of evil, not ghosts or demons or aliens, we, mankind, in our way of behaving, has put the world where its at. I always try to rationalize the fact that there are men behind those guns, and men in those jets, and men shopping at corporate owned stores, and men, fellow men, neighbours, family, buying gas, and supporting the nonsense greed by those who knows who NWO folks. Those actions are motivated by fear and seperation, if mankind had love in their hearts, not fear, there would be no power over us causing such caos!

Lets stop being victims, and lets realize we are the onnnnly thing deciding the worlds fate. Decide what type of person you want to be change the way you act today at home.

sorry ran off on that one lol first post cherry

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bonified Ween
Maybe now many of you will understand why they want to go underground for the big show in 2012....

That is truer then you know? Look at this:
www.google.com... ZCA&usg=AFQjCNFEm4pRe2sXN1yvybNylR9bIZ1d2Q

I personally think their trying to hide cause some alien gods are gonna come kick some government butts.
edit on 20-3-2011 by mesle123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Are there lifeforms who need our planet and have been part of this monstrous plan all along?

Interesting concept, there was actually a new member just recently who posted in the introductions forum that was then moved to general conspiracy forum.

It is similar to what you were talking about and your idea's - i will post the link below in case your interested

www.abovetopsecret.com...

FYI: It is a long OP, but it get's interesting further on in the OP.
edit on 20-3-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
If you have to draw unrelated (other than they're disasters) elements together to form a theory then how valid is that theory? I'm presented with a theory that states that all the governments of the world might be causing disasters just so they can present it on a silver platter to some alien race that probably doesn't exist anyway?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

It would make sence for extraterrestrial invaders to poisen and thereby change our water and air, if they need such a depleted environment to survive. But, that wouldn't explain why they poisen our food supply, etc., as it would be by far easier to instigate a nuclear war, wouldn't it?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScepticallyDelicious
If you have to draw unrelated (other than they're disasters) elements together to form a theory then how valid is that theory? I'm presented with a theory that states that all the governments of the world might be causing disasters just so they can present it on a silver platter to some alien race that probably doesn't exist anyway?

Huh? HUH?!

Second line: How about fixing your avatar please? I just enjoy comic strips but the one in your avatar is completely cut off like a baboon had edited it, JEEZ, LOL!!

SIGH... (Hopefully folks like this do not ever get a career in "Quality-Control" or "Attention-to-detail" types of careers.

Sorry, but I hates to see a good comic strip ruined so I had to point this out so that it gets corrected so that I can read it!!

edit on 21-3-2011 by pplrnuts because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Your theory presented in the movie "the arrival".Aliens changing earth's enviroment for their own purpose.
www.imdb.com...

It's a possible theory,but with everything that's going on in the world right now i would give more credit to the humans and our destructive nature.See we don't need aliens to kill us we can do it by ourselves.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Although what you say is sadly true, there is something else going on behind the scenes which cannot be explained by conventional means including mans own pitiful state of being.

I am not stating this as fact, just open to discussion and to learn what if any possible non terrans could be involved in this and why?

Could it even be that the lower astrals need this plane to be at ground zero to restart the whole 3rd dimensional reality once again?

Look at the Neanderthals for example, they certainly look as if they had been through hell on earth and mutated examples of modern day man.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Maybe they have already been here and have TPTB doing their bidding (ie, population reduction).
Just thinking out loud,,,,,,,,,,,,.
edit on 21-3-2011 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ScepticallyDelicious

This is where my non-skeptical nature leads me because I personally know that non human life does exist here at this time. So for me it is no longer a belief or a what if, for me I am ready to move onto the next phase of peeling the onion skins of this reality to expose truths not even openly available to man at this time, or the majority of us anyway.

The problem I have is that as much as I want to be a loving light hearted , natured person, I cant turn back from what I know, so I press forward and unfortunately the only ones who really do know anything are part of this staged act which is not turning out so good for life as we know it from the oceans to land and all living beings trying to evolve into higher and happier states of being, something is standing in the way, and not only that but ramping up to destroy life as we know it including the Earth Mother nature herself.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
Maybe they have already been here and have TPTB doing their bidding (ie, population reduction).
Just thinking out loud,,,,,,,,,,,,.
edit on 21-3-2011 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

Yes it is possible, in that line of thinking i believe they can actually step into certain leaders bodies and control directly from their most powerful link to our world.

Its like a trade off and in the beginning it all sounded fair and good, to gain complete and absolute power over the entire planet, this entire galaxy.

Once the deal was accepted, and it is one offered to many I suspect and for thousands of years, there is no turning back.

Once the deal takers find out the real truth it is too late and like the Stockholm syndrome they in time side with their captors rather than become part of the opposition, like a survival mechanism. Face it, it is cowardly to take the deal in the first place, the highest form of greed and wanton desire.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bonified Ween

I still dont think its any safer....

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Greed is a very human thing, don't need aliens or ghosts for that. We could have all seen through our differences by now and united to work together, we could have done lots of things, we might even have people in space already if it wasn't for greed. Why didn't the Japanese government spend money on failsafes, like a panic button to ditch the nuclear plants under lots of concrete? Why didn't BP have better failsafes? Because it's more expensive!

Humans can be as good (as you say you are yourself) as they can be bad, like it or not.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

I am not suggesting possession but I have heard that they made a "deal" with Eisenhower back in the '50s involving transfer of technology for certain privileges, etc. It is possible that they have made a "deal that they couldnt refuse" more recently also. Go along with it and you will be spared and given power - besides you cant stop us.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
With all of the deadly poisons being filtered into our food supply, water, air and lifeforms, I have to wonder if our planet is being prepped for some kind of off world invasion which needs this type of depleted environment to survive?

The people in the positions of power, all of them are acting in complete compliance with something which goes directly in opposition to life sustaining measures or any possible future for the planet as a whole.

I know that this is an outrageous claim but when I watch as each country systematically is being stripped down to the bare minimums for a sustainable future with mass genocide taking place in many of the oldest parts of the world first, what makes anyone think that they are going to escape this tragedy of human dysfunction at the highest levels filtering down to the lowest?

Is it possible that there are lifeforms out there who thrive on a contaminated planet?

One nuclear incident is enough to question every facility worldwide and to bring all of the concerted efforts to making them safer not a shareholders richest dream.

A single oil spill that leaves the aquatic life dead and dying is more than enough to call a halt to the practice which creates a toxic resonance at best and complete death in its wake.

Right now I would not doubt it because I cannot justify how our lives have become so twisted and how the demented and darkend souls have taken control of our shared future, our shared destiny.

edit on 20-3-2011 by antar because: (no reason given)

If there would be an invasion of ET's in the settings, I just cannot see that they would want to have the planet dirted up because of enviromental requirements.
If there would really be an invasion in the plannings, it would be because the ET's have decided to invade the planet while its enviroment still has a chance to be saved and time is short.

Speaking of it, I suddenly came to remember a very common theme in so called Abduction Reports; Many abductees, have described how the ET's have shown them enviromental and catastrophical events of Earth on a big screen, afterwards always explaining for the abductee how "This is not good- This MUST stop". So whatever their reasons, they very apparently do not want a crappy enviroment on Earth. Probably because they plan on living in it themselves, is my guess.

But in short; No, it is highly unlikely that they would want a spoiled enviroment- on the contrary, they want it as clean as possible, and if they were to invade, it would be because they have descided it would be the only way to stop the destruction of Earth-Their future home. Or, perhaps one would say, their second home.
edit on 21-3-2011 by Nightchild because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join