It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone see how the government and everyone tries to scare the public?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Read this post.

news.yahoo.com...

They are purposely trying to get everyone scared!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Does anyone see how the government and everyone tries to scare the public?

Did you forget where you are and where you are posting?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
They are trying to keep people informed about what's going on in the world and keep us on our toes. We should thank them for fear mongering so people can get a clue and be prepared for any kind of disaster or war that is coming. Sheesh louis, am I the only one who sees the good in this?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Check the wall of shame to see just how bad it is.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ag893
They are trying to keep people informed about what's going on in the world and keep us on our toes. We should thank them for fear mongering so people can get a clue and be prepared for any kind of disaster or war that is coming. Sheesh louis, am I the only one who sees the good in this?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Fact of the matter is, they are trying to get everyone so scared that they'll cry out for help, like they did at 9/11. Then the government is going to give them the one world order, with the one world religion.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I noticed this along time ago since I found the alex jones show, I'm always on pins and needles now. I guess it's a good sales aproach... I may start using this in my line of work,,, "if you don't buy from me then you will lose everything!" I wonder if that would help my sales?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by xaphoocom
I noticed this along time ago since I found the alex jones show, I'm always on pins and needles now. I guess it's a good sales aproach... I may start using this in my line of work,,, "if you don't buy from me then you will lose everything!" I wonder if that would help my sales?

Pleaseeee don't listen to Alex Jones, he blows stuff up out of proportion. He can't be legit, because the Illuminati have allowed him to live. They allowed him to sneak into Bohemian grove. Alex Jones give you smokey truth. David Icke too, don't trust him either.

join