It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside anon HQ (IRC Logs)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

IRC Logs depicting the inner workings and planning done by lead anonymous members prior to the HBGARY Federal hack as well as other OPS.

anonymousdown.files.wordpress.com...
or original source
backtracesecurity.wordpress.com...

online pdf viewer
view.samurajdata.se...

Should be a fun read, remember to take note of those names and where/what you have seen them doing.

edit on 20-3-2011 by aivlas because: link to pdf viewer

Anon has no leaders?
Anon randomly goes after targets?

edit on 20-3-2011 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

This is crazy stuff, haven't gotten to the second link yet but stars and flags, my favorite part was one of the members' parents ratting him out.

Hope those are some lower level members though. If we've gotten ahold of these exchanges can only imagine what the Feds are looking at

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

So what's your motive?

Explain yourself.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

the higher ups arent going to go near IRC without being behind 200 (exaggerated) proxies.

oh no...they have their screen names.

terrifying.

the police have my tag. am i worried? nope.
same idea.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Hawking the second link is the original source the first is just where I found it

mr-lizard why not post it? people should be able to see how they work.
edit on 20-3-2011 by aivlas because: spelling

epitaph.one 200 lol

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

Agreed, however those hi-lights are not how they work hi-lights, those hi-lights are alerting to all the shady dealings.

I could hi-light some more areas in there if you want that really show how they work and not just give shady dealing propaganda?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Scaledown

That's what the person who put it up highlighted, I just found this on a site I visit, I didn't log this and I didn't make the pdf.

Oh and Hawking they are the people who did the hbgary hack so they are the top, sorry.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by epitaph.one

the higher ups arent going to go near IRC without being behind 200 (exaggerated) proxies.

slowclap.gif

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

i was hoping for a .gif

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Just started flicking through from the bottom and commander X is pissed about something, not sure what

Hubris I will hunt you down to the ends of the earth and the end of time.
You will take your own miserable life rather than endure what I will bring
down upon you which will be nothing short of the Wrath of mother f**king
God you miserable lousy f**king piece of sh**. And if you are a member of
this rotten little association of liars pass the word, and you might want
to reconsider your alliance because when I find you you will PRAY for death
to come to you.

Commander X

PLF Field Commander

Censoring is mine

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by epitaph.one

Do not click. The link itself is the glorious .gif you wish for. Gaze upon the "link to external image" in all its glory.
edit on 20-3-2011 by Solasis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Can't edit the op

Just some background

Backtrace security released a statement and a encrypted insurance file (lol people love taking a jab at that) which they say holds dox on anons from back in the Scientology days.

Backtrace then release this irc log

Anondown have been doing what they do for a while now

Also no one has said this can be easily used to track anyone, is funny why people suddenly jumped to that conclusion, getting worried?
edit on 21-3-2011 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

Also it might just be me but it sure looks like a dupe account up top, why would you need two identity's on a forum?

view.samurajdata.se...
and the next page.
Some of you will remember this.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by epitaph.one

Slowly getting through the log and came across this

for example my account @ hashkiller.com has my ip geniuses

view.samurajdata.se...
More
view.samurajdata.se...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

I have been following the Backtrace Security vs. Anonymous battle since BT decided to “dox” the Anon’s who were running the HBGary event. After the Feds had BT pull the dox (I got copies though, I mean, it is the Internet.. Nothing goes away) I decided it was time to see just what was in them. I then read the entire transcript file and teased out some pertinent data. Once that was done, I booted up Maltego and began looking around.

krypt3ia.wordpress.com...

Also certain twitter accounts have been uncharacteristically dead the last few days is this due to operation vendetta? or did they get a knock on the door.

The PLF has actually been working on Op V for sometime now. We realized months ago that it would
eventually come to this. We now bring it forth into the light, launch it publicly - and raise the
hue and cry to EVERYONE. It now comes that Anonymous, after defending the innocent and oppressed
and fighting for human rights around the globe - must now defend itself and be defended by all
freedom loving people around the world. We especially call upon the newest Anons to join us in
Tunisia, Egypt - and Algeria. Anonymous was there for you in your time of need and now Anonymous
is under attack in the UK and the USA. Stand with us, everyone.

www.peoplesliberationfront.org...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Be careful what you are digging up, you never know whom may be reading this rather peculiar log. Perhaps someone whom isn't supposed to see it has now because of you. Such an event may have unwanted repercussions.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Oh boy, here we go again.

Anonymous has no leaders, those people are just people with a small set of skills, who think they're cool guys and probably enjoy the recognition all over the internet.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Vortiki this has been posted in multiple places, people have been talking about it for awhile and it's already where the people who released it wanted it to be.

Revolution-2012 this group has been behind most of the latest anon stuff, did you even read the log?
edit on 31-3-2011 by aivlas because: spelling

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

woah woah woah....rules 1 and 2 buddy, also they do only go after random targets, it's the internet hate machine for gods sake.

top topics

join