It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first issues with the Bible.

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ammocase

Awesome, it is gems like this that keep me coming back to this website.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

Awesome, it is gems like this that keep me coming back to this website.

It may take considerable effort to sift through everything on ATS, but it is indeed worth the work.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
What i find more interesting is Sumeria and their beliefs. I saw a video (which I havent confirmed afterwards) where sumerias religion pointed to astral space beings (the annunakis if i remember correctly), and how they created us with strange instruments (which the video showed as tubes, again, I havent confirmed any of what the video says). They also had symbols of the double helix, which is the symbol of dna (cloning!).

If that doesnt interest you, Sumeria is said to have been the first civilization, at least when it comes from the top heads of history research. It would make sense that if god/gods/beings/spirits/aliens were real, he/she/they would have contacted the very first batch of people that became organized and structured as a civil society (and possibly have taught and helped them become a civilization).

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

You know, it really sucks we dont live like 900 years like those guys in the bible did, because it would take about that long to research all the stuff I want to learn about

edit on Wed, 23 Mar 2011 14:36:35 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

That video talks about the babylonian version of Genesis (notice babylonian) and the sumerians and annunakis. They also discuss the symbol of dna manipulation found in sumeria.

Hmm the video says a secret group of christians study these ancient artifacts. That raised a lot of flags for me considering sumeria isnt christian, and they are hoarding and hiding their research it seems. Take note of the solar system in sumeria artifacts, with the sun in the center.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Gorman Im ignoring you from here on out. Pick on someone else. There are plenty of other people around here who don't match your style of thinking.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerstellarOne
Actually the bible is true, And so are the words in it

I have a bible that was printed in 1861. I also have a KJV bought this year. The older one contains a lot more pages that the newer one, and just this year the New Testament was again changed. (The "New" Translation) Here are but a few of these changes I am talking about.

TOWARDS has been changed to TOWARD 14 times.

BURNT has been changed to BURNED 31 times.

AMONGST has been changed to AMONG 36 times.

LIFT has been changed to LIFTED 51 times.

YOU has been changed to YE 82 times.
In Genesis 22:7 AND WOOD was changed to AND THE WOOD.

In Leviticus 11:3 CHEWETH CUD was changed to CHEWETH THE CUD.

In Romans 6:12 REIGN THEREFORE was changed to THEREFORE REIGN.

Lots more changes here:
Spurious changes to the Bible
Still wish to claim the Bible is all true? How can it be?

As for primapes. There DNA is nothing like us niether is thier chromosones

The DNA is the very building blocks of the carbon based humanoid bio-electrical body. within my DNA is the coding to not only rebuild my entire body as it is today, but also to recreate my world as I see it. My reality within the Nexus.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerstellarOne

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by ButterCookie

You don't. More accurately, you come from the star's embryonic waste produce. What you are made of was never in a star. It was what did not make it into the star during its development.

IE. We are, all of us, the excrement of star fetuses.
edit on 22-3-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

Mate you watch too much discovery science on yours days off.

Mankind was created. Formed, Carved and designed.

For a someone who posts alot on ATS, with so called black knowledge, Your quite the fool.
Psalm 14:1

1 - The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Posting Bible quotes now? Here's one for you: "Judge no, lest ye be judged." What does calling someone a fool do for you, may I ask? I have been reading you this day, and I have to say it is you that are not very educated. Blinded a little, are we? The Bible does not have the whole story, it has been pretty much taken apart in this forum alone, even the Vatican states there are plagiarisms in it, and there is some evidence that a Roman family authored the entire New Testament and made up Jesus to appease the Christians of the day. There are no less that 16 crucified saviors.

So, please enlighten us all with your own wisdom, instead of calling names and posting endless Bible quotes?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Apparently the KJV we can buy cheap at regular stores are not original version. I checked and early copies are expensive, 300 dollars and up for better copies.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

and that's what you DO NOT understand...there IS NO questioning god's word. that's why nobody should ask any questions

Whoever said this....

This would be true if your bible was Gods word...

And...

IF no one asked questions would we all not be just blindly following the masses?

NEVER follow something without questioning it. That's the reason billions of people have been deceived. A good majority of Christianity is deception. The majority of Christianity will not make it into kingdom for 3 simple reasons. 1. They can't stop practicing pagan holidays [Christmas, Easter, Good Friday, Halloween], 2. they eat unclean foods[Pork, catfish, etc], and 3. they don't keep the commandments. Jesus said if you want to enter into eternal life, KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS. Christians can't even keep the sabbath day. The sabbath day is the 7th day of the week, not the 1st day of the week. The sabbath is Saturday, not Sunday. It was changed in 334 AD by Constantine because of the pagans who were worshiping the sun. Sunday = Sun worship. That's why you need to always question why you follow something, because Satan has been working on his deception for thousands of years. And it's all going to climax whenever the abomination of desolation takes the throne and the great tribulations begins.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Revelation 14:12 (King James Version)

12Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Revelation 22:14 (King James Version)

14Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Matthew 19:16-19 (King James Version)

16And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?

17And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

18He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,

19Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Apparently the KJV we can buy cheap at regular stores are not original version. I checked and early copies are expensive, 300 dollars and up for better copies.

The Illuminati are trying to completely do away with KJV because they know it's the purest translation of the Word of God. That's why they print all these new Bibles. Those new Bibles have satanic verses in them.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheIsraelite777

The Illuminati are trying to completely do away with KJV because they know it's the purest translation of the Word of God. That's why they print all these new Bibles. Those new Bibles have satanic verses in them.

I hear that. I dont like the newer versions of bible. They purport to make it easier to understand in current lexicon, but I think it takes away from the authenticity.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheIsraelite777
Those new Bibles have satanic verses in them.

So I am not one for personal attacks...but...Prove it.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TheIsraelite777

Jesus said if you want to enter into eternal life, KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS. Christians can't even keep the sabbath day. The sabbath day is the 7th day of the week, not the 1st day of the week. The sabbath is Saturday, not Sunday. It was changed in 334 AD by Constantine because of the pagans who were worshiping the sun. Sunday = Sun worship.

Excellent point i use that fact to trap christians that believe they follow the Ten to the tea. As i've said before this isn't an easy practice. Other the other hand you also have to realize Jesus didn't tell you to keep the 10 commandments, but only the two...Love God, love they neighbour as you love yourself...

Thank you for posting that though

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Why do you equate satan with paganism? They don't even believe in satan, let alone worship satan....

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

The majority of Christianity will not make it into kingdom for 3 simple reasons. 1. They can't stop practicing pagan holidays [Christmas, Easter, Good Friday, Halloween], 2. they eat unclean foods[Pork, catfish, etc], and 3. they don't keep the commandments. Jesus said if you want to enter into eternal life, KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS.

1)Christmas,Easter,Good Friday are Christian holidays not Pagan.
2) No, those were the Jews( Gods chosen people) who ate unclean food. Not Christians
3)What commandments are you talking about? Here, this is what Jesus said:

Matthew 19:18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,
Matthew 19:19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

I think you may be taking these passages a little out of context and mixing up what was expected from the Jews and now the Christians and the new covenant.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Why would you want to trap Christians? Is it some kind of personal vendetta?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

Why would you want to trap Christians? Is it some kind of personal vendetta?

Yes please do explain this -

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join