It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

My first issues with the Bible.

page: 16
47
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaosComplex
 


Exactly man, Its divine mathematics, That does not defy or degrade anything to do with God, because he made it all, so who are we to judge the works of his hands?
Its mans knowledge of science that denys gods work




posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerstellarOne
 


you are quite the paradox my friend




posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon
 


If your refering to the sacred geometry used in prayer thing, I said thats not a valid statement i said that i dont believe it, but only God knows what its used for.

But i believe when we pray and ask god, Our prayers are transformed as they leave our mouth and instantly burn like inscence before the lords throne
, Its written in the word



posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by InnerstellarOne
reply to post by Akragon
 


If your refering to the sacred geometry used in prayer thing, I said thats not a valid statement i said that i dont believe it, but only God knows what its used for.

But i believe when we pray and ask god, Our prayers are transformed as they leave our mouth and instantly burn like inscence before the lords throne
, Its written in the word


no im not refering to that...


Its mans knowledge of science that denys gods work


Some disagree with that statement...

reluctant-messenger.com...



posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Im sorry man but yeah. only those scientists that know God, or those who have a understanding of him could declare his work.

But its the physicists that use equations and are running Super Particle Accelerators to try to disprove god?

So im pretty strong with where i stand about the wickedness of mans heart, towards science



posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I love science and knowledge, Wisdom is awesome!.

but dedicating theories about evolution in schools, And trying to disclose religion with science is disgusting man.



posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by InnerstellarOne
Im sorry man but yeah. only those scientists that know God, or those who have a understanding of him could declare his work.

But its the physicists that use equations and are running Super Particle Accelerators to try to disprove god?

So im pretty strong with where i stand about the wickedness of mans heart, towards science


alright then..

let me ask, did you read any of the link i posted?



posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon
 


Im sorry i just dont care about that, Im not focused on conspiricies, but the truth



posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by InnerstellarOne
reply to post by Akragon
 


Im sorry i just dont care about that, Im not focused on conspiricies, but the truth





posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Carbon dating is flawed, its so innacurate, They have no way of telling the levels of sediment and layers of it.

I never said that i dont believe the universe is billions of years old, I just dont believe the earth is that old.

Cause genesis 1 says he created the heavens, Then the earth?



posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by InnerstellarOne
Carbon dating is flawed, its so innacurate, They have no way of telling the levels of sediment and layers of it.

I never said that i dont believe the universe is billions of years old, I just dont believe the earth is that old.

Cause genesis 1 says he created the heavens, Then the earth?


what does that have to do with time?



posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Originally posted by InnerstellarOne
Carbon dating is flawed, its so innacurate, They have no way of telling the levels of sediment and layers of it.

I never said that i dont believe the universe is billions of years old, I just dont believe the earth is that old.

Cause genesis 1 says he created the heavens, Then the earth?


what does that have to do with time?



Are you trying to say the earth was created in 7 days?



posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Im talking about the earth here, Carbon dating on earth, Is rubbish



posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
well if we look at God's realm of time, 7 years was probably alot longer than 7 days to us.



posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by InnerstellarOne
Im talking about the earth here, Carbon dating on earth, Is rubbish


so the original texts were rubish?



posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon
 


Im sorry what original texts? carbon dating or the bible?

I never said the bible was rubbish if thats what your subliminally producing?
No one can trust carbon dating, Cause its based on estimates in layers.



posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by InnerstellarOne
reply to post by Akragon
 


Im sorry what original texts? carbon dating or the bible?

I never said the bible was rubbish if thats what your subliminally producing?
No one can trust carbon dating, Cause its based on estimates in layers.


except im sure they used carbon dating to see if the original scripture, or at least the earliest known, was written around the right year...
edit on 21-3-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon
 


Actually your wrong, The generations and geneology written in genesis explains that.



posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by InnerstellarOne
reply to post by Akragon
 


Actually your wrong, The generations and geneology written in genesis explains that.


Please explain...




posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaosComplex
 


Young Christians do not see the opportunity to spread their faith when others begin to question their beliefs.

Experienced Christians see this as a way to spread the Truth, without bursting your bubble with information you don't want to know.

The best way to spread the Word is by waiting for those who do not know, to ask.

Patience, children of God. Patience.



new topics

top topics



 
47
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

log in

join