It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first issues with the Bible.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerstellarOne

If you have a problem with his post don't read it let alone comment-- sheesh cookoo

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by InnerstellarOne
Karma does not exist, Its just a belief taken from the term, Do unto others as you would have them do unto you

You are wrong my friend...

edit on 21-3-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaosComplex

Sorry, when it comes to the mind of God, mankind is limited to understanding. The only way, and a lot don't want to do this, is to give yourself over to Christ. You need to become spiritual in order to understand the teachings of Christ, and also to understand what is written in the old testament. You won't get it otherwise.

And here we go again.

link   

I fully support this statement, as I am living proof.

Mmmmhhmmm.

link   

Look up the World Mission Society Church of God.
one of my co-workers is a member of that church and according to them (Not my personal beliefs) the "Our" and "Us" refer to God as 2 forms. a male and a female god. male was made in "Father" side and female the "Mother" they also believe that the 2nd coming of Christ has already happened and God the mother is in South Korea at this very moment, BUT thats a different topic. Again! not my beliefs but it is pretty interesting to read about.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

please quote said statement

link   
Look.
In Plants
Tell me there is no math behind that...

link   

Mathematics is the form of all science, To understand the periodic table you need maths.

I know about sacred geometry, And its rendered useless, I know a much higher power, A power that in the tongue is life and death, Is blessing and cursing, And what is sown from the tongue, is far more powerful than a hundred thousand men labouring on a building.

But Gods word is not equations, and figures, Nor is it Patterns of wave synch, Its the creative power, That god gave to man, Its quantum faith..

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by InnerstellarOne
Karma does not exist, Its just a belief taken from the term, Do unto others as you would have them do unto you

link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th

Sorry, when it comes to the mind of God, mankind is limited to understanding. The only way, and a lot don't want to do this, is to give yourself over to Christ. You need to become spiritual in order to understand the teachings of Christ, and also to understand what is written in the old testament. You won't get it otherwise.

And here we go again.

thats not necessarily true...

link   

Originally posted by Mah-Hat

Look up the World Mission Society Church of God.
one of my co-workers is a member of that church and according to them (Not my personal beliefs) the "Our" and "Us" refer to God as 2 forms. a male and a female god. male was made in "Father" side and female the "Mother" they also believe that the 2nd coming of Christ has already happened and God the mother is in South Korea at this very moment, BUT thats a different topic. Again! not my beliefs but it is pretty interesting to read about.

In other words A new age church, oh my gosh.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Well if it "IS", then it has a structure. Deny it all you want, but if something exists, it has form.

***********I'm not saying MASS**************

link   
If god wanted us to worship plants and numbers, Patterns and figures, he would have said make a statue of a pine cone in rememberance of the sacred geometry, And of the pineal gland that you sub conciouslly create a song called God.

No, The bible speaks alot about creation and the hidden knowledge of God, Read job. He questioned God and got awnsers

link   
You missed the point. You choose according the choices given to you by God and his law. You have no choice in the results. The results are according to law. Law is all. God knows the beginning to the end of the 4th dimension of time. Our choices are illusion, which have their results within God's ultimate choice to share his story with us. We simply choose belief. Read Romans 1. Try make a choice and see what happens. A result will happen, which is grounded in a predictable sequence of events which God choose based on all possibility. The story will not come out differently. Revelation was written thousands of years ago and tells the stories ending to us. The moment at hand is all that exits eternally. A reflection only.

Originally posted by Akragon

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

Life is n ot repetatve, It is not a story, But it does have an end, And a new earth for those who are saved, where the saints will reign with christ forever and ever amen.
edit on 21/02/2011 by InnerstellarOne because: (no reason given)

ED buddy!! Slow down for a sec lol

Question for the teacher *raises his hand*

You said fallen angel...

Do you believe a war in heaven took place?

#2 Where does what you just said leave free will?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th

And here we go again.

thats not necessarily true...

Hello Akragon, are you as cute in person as your avatar?

What's not necessarily true?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
How has sacred geometry been rendered useless?

Links?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

link   

You missed the point. You choose according the choices given to you by God and his law. You have no choice in the results. The results are according to law. Law is all. God knows the beginning to the end of the 4th dimension of time. Our choices are illusion, which have their results within God's ultimate choice to share his story with us. We simply choose belief. Read Romans 1. Try make a choice and see what happens. A result will happen, which is grounded in a predictable sequence of events which God choose based on all possibility. The story will not come out differently. Revelation was written thousands of years ago and tells the stories ending to us. The moment at hand is all that exits eternally. A reflection only.

Life is n ot repetatve, It is not a story, But it does have an end, And a new earth for those who are saved, where the saints will reign with christ forever and ever amen.
edit on 21/02/2011 by InnerstellarOne because: (no reason given)

ED buddy!! Slow down for a sec lol

Question for the teacher *raises his hand*

You said fallen angel...

Do you believe a war in heaven took place?

#2 Where does what you just said leave free will?

You didn't answer the question, you danced around it..

link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

Pretty much.
I've been there a few times just to say i tried and some of the things talked about were surprisingly intelligent but then they come at you with all these crazy ideas that have no foundation. One cool thing though is they do use science in some parts of their teachings to "prove" their point. ehh i give um credit for the effort.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Of course? god has created all things in accordance for there purpose.

One of the golden laws of mankind is "do unto others as you would have them do unto you"
Bhuddist's call it karma, I would know because i used to believe in karma, And truth is, It dont work, Only gods word does

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join