It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loud Rumble over head in SE England

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I'm in Essex too can't remember hearing any noises on the date mentioned however I do have the odd C-130 Hercules flying over my house a night. Well im guessing they are Hercs they have a slow drone to their four prop engines. They also fly a bit slower than jet aircraft which might explained some rumbling noises. But I have not see anythin odd in Essex ever, apart from some of the people who live near me... I swear they are aliens

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
i also live in the south east (eastbourne) and heard no such noise last night, i was up till around 4am, nevertheless i have heard this noise before indeed, last year to be precise, it happened for around 2 nights in a row around 2-3am, the noise is best described as a low humming noise at a consistent pitch, i remember opening my window on the both nights trying to pinpoint the location of it, but no avail , it was really weird to say the least, and till this day not a clue what it was, and have not heard it since

edit on 31-3-2011 by MayheMMakeR because: spelling

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
Im in essex.....no noise here

Could be fighter jets from Kent on route to Libya....could be fighter jets from any of the bases in the SE to be honest.
I wouldnt think its a "space ship" first off lol. Use some logic before jumping to conclusions.

Doubt it was fighter jets on route to Libya, i'm in Kent and didn't hear a thing.

If jets were roaring across the Kent skies, i would probably have heard the noise.

OP, where abouts in the South East did you hear this?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I'm from the south east and i heard a weird sound about a week ago, i was downstairs and started hearing a weird noise even with my xbox on quite loud. went outside and started hearing a weird rumbling sound, looked up expecting to see something BIG in the sky, but there was nothing.

It Lasted About 15-18 Mins. then just stoped.

First Post

edit on 31/3/11 by Endling because: forgot to add how long it lasted ^^

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The link above was from SE England and the poster says it sounded just like this noise here. The video Stealthy Kat posted above is also quite similar but with variations and gyrations as if the same noise but it was being shaken. Like someone with a microphone bringing it close to the source and away again.
Sounds can travel and even change on the wind and because of physical structures like mountains etc. I remember once hearing a conversation from some people who were almost a mile away but because of where they were situated and where I was situated and the way the wind was blowing I heard this intimate conversation the people thought was only among themselves.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I heard this in Louisiana (U.S.).......lasted for almost an hour and not a cloud in the sky.It was in the afternoon around 1pm. It's happening all over the world.When I heard it it was like rommmmmm rommmm rommmmm and in the background was a soft booming noise every now and then....if I hear it again I will record it and post it..
edit on 5-4-2011 by StealthyKat because: added content

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

further to previous ( lol ) noise i heard wasn't any type of aircraft i have encountered in the past neither civilian or military.. as i heard it last night as well, same prop/jet engine noise with *rumble* fading upwards!! ( no usual doppler effect of planes passing into distance ) got me wondering wtf it could be.. sticking with my probe theory..

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by NumberEight
Never heard anything mate. Where abouts are you? Im near soton and occasionaly i hear small rumbles like far away thunder. Thing is though, theres never any storms been forcast when ive heard this.

Never heard anything like you did though.

Hey did you hear anything last night? 6-3-11 or in the early hours of the 7th?
I'm in southampton and all I could hear all night was humming/rumbling

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
There was a thread last month with a guy from the South East and he said he heard rumbling and lasted about the same amount of time........i wonder what they are up to

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

What ever it was it has not been back this way.

And it's been a while, No one else has experienced the noise as of late.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join