It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Zionism = Anti-semitism.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Funny thread,
It's only you agreeing with you..

You have a biased twisted view of Israel and it's place in the world..
You say Palestine gets way too much attention compared to Sudan but fail to mention the attention and aid Israel receives is way more out of proportion for it's size and population..

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

"I have studied a bit buddhism myself and I can definitely say there are many things about it that are unsettling"

Mother of G-d! I thought I heard it all when Rael said his biological father is an "alien" named Yahweh...or (even more preposterous) when they told us 9/11 was actually done by some Arab dudes with box cutters! But your statement, above, my very mistaken friend takes the cake! To quote George Carlin: HOLY SH*T!

From your posts, you come across as quite learned. But, seriously, no one...NO ONE with even a semblance of a brain would say that about Buddhism. I'm not a Buddhist. However, it's just outrageous that someone could say that about such a benevolent philosophy. By the way, it's the precursor of Christianity. Did I mention that?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Thats ok. In Abrahams time, it was him against the world. He stood up for what he knew to be right, regardless of the social pressure and the dictates of man.

On a side note. Let me comment on your symbol. The black panther.

The Native aztecs used the black panther as a symbol for "evil" or in jugnian terms, the "shadow" of the self. So the black panther isnt exactly a positive symbol. Plus, you name yourself "back in black" implying many things.

I dont know why you named yourself what you did, but it sounds very corrupt. Given your lack of logic and fairness overall, it doesnt surprise me at all.

I only hope others can see the consonance between this name of yours and your behavior.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TheNewAeon2012

Reread over this post and hopefully you will get how ridiculously melo-dramatic it is.

I Never said Buddhism was evil, hence i clarfiied myself by adding "some aspects".

I know many great and benevolent buddhists. However, i notice Buddhists who involve themselves in politics have a strange attitude toward Israel, which could be explainable by noting Buddhisms essential idea: its moral relativism.

Buddhism makes no claim to divine relevation, which is why some regard it as not even a religion at all, but a sort of metaphysical psychology.

This means there will be good Buddhists, with a high moral standard: while others will be corrupt.

Learn a thing about Buddhism before you naively make this argument.

Chögyam Trungpa Rinpoche

was a Buddhist meditation master and holder of both the Kagyu and Nyingma lineages, the eleventh Trungpa tülku, a tertön, supreme abbot of the Surmang monasteries, scholar, teacher, poet, artist, and originator of a radical re-presentation of Shambhala vision

This particular Buddhist "takes the cake" for his antinomian approach to "enlightenment"

Two former students of Trungpa, John Steinbeck IV and his wife, wrote a sharply critical memoir of their lives with him in which they claim that, in addition to alcohol, Trungpa used $40,000 a year worth of coc aine, and used Seconal to come down from the coc aine. The coc aine use, say the Steinbecks, was kept secret from the wider Vajradhatu community

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

After your last post to me, all I care to say to you is: Wood, Hay, and Stubble.

Later, you lament the lack of educated people. How about this recent piece by Dr Henry Makow, a Jew:

Anti-Semitism: Where Does Hate Originate?

March 28, 2011

Editor's Note: The Spring festival of Purim is a pagan holiday in Jerusalem characterized by "bacchanalian scenes of drunken cavorting, Halloween style clothing and masks, Talmudic men cross-dressed as women and a general topsy-turvy, 'Lord of Misrule' ambiance." (Michael Hoffman, Judaism Discovered, p.824)

The festival commemorates Queen Esther's convincing the King of Persia, Ahaseurus, to slaughter anti-Semites who "planned to exterminate Jews." These anti-Semites led by the Prime Minister Haman were killed by the thousands. At Purim, Jews innocently bake and eat cookies called "Hamantaschem" (shaped like Haman's ear) as part of the celebration. This sense of imminent extermination is ingrained in the Jewish psyche and is used to manipulate them and justify any behavior.

Jews never consider that anti-Semitism might be a response to their own leaders' secret plans for world tyranny, now coming to fruition in the New World Order (aka "globalism.")

Humanity is now under constant terrorist attack -- financial (credit meltdown), military (9-11, "revolutions",) accidental (Gulf spill) and "natural" (earthquakes, hurricanes, radiation) -- from a Cabalist Jewish cult, the Illuminati, which controls most governments (through credit/debt) with the aid of Freemasonry, mass media and secret services.

Mankind's tragic experience is largely a result of the hatred of this small Satanist cabal which has been only too willing to sacrifice non-Illuminati Jews in the Holocaust to advance their goal. Their stated plan is to wear us down until we accept their "super government."

Let's note the words of a suppressed Christian historian, Olivia Marie O'Grady, in her 1959 book The Beasts of the Apocalypse. I have not witnessed the "hate" she speaks of from my fellow assimilated Jews, (quite the contrary) but I think it does characterize the Illuminati Jewish/Zionist leadership:

"The celebration of the feast of Purim became a symbolic orgy of hatred against the Christians...What the Jews did to Haman, the Jews would do to Christians... Every time the hated name of Haman was uttered, the Jews beat the benches of the synagogue with stones and mallets, screaming and yelling with frenzied zeal...the synagogue rang with cries of the crudest and most profane denunciations. The Christians, having no doubt as to the real meaning of the performances, were shocked and understandably indignant. Theodosius II [Byzantine Emperor 408-450] put an end to these indecent scenes by the enactment of a law prohibiting the festival." (p.43)

"There is no single fact in history more clearly obvious than the peculiar animosity of the Jews for all peoples other than their own. It is only to be understood on the basis of the almost incredible obsession of race superiority -- the myth of the chosen people.The general antagonism against all Gentiles in general is surpassed only by the Jewish hatred of Christianity in particular.

If Christ was the Son of God and brought salvation to all the races of the world, then, of course, the Covenant with Abraham was misinterpreted by the Jews in the first place, or it was superseded by Christ's mission. The Jew -- as long as he is hedged in by the mental ghetto of his race -- can never accept this doctrine. The Messiah he expected was to be an invincible warrior who would conquer the Gentiles, rebuild the Temple, and rule the nations of the world from the ancient seat of power in Jerusalem.
The Jehovah of Judaism is a jealous God, and glory and power is only for the seed of Abraham who wear the scar of the Covenant.

Organized Jewry will never abandon its inborn conviction that it is the Chosen People. The passing of the centuries has neither dulled nor modified this ingrained faith. Only the interpretation of the means of accomplishment have been altered; new methods for old, and a concerted plan of action under modern and scientific planning....

Perhaps the Messiah expected so long is merely a symbol of their own genius; the tempered weapon of their own ingenuity. What might not be accomplished by the sword, may more easily be achieved by the mind.

There is much more power in the intrigues of the cloakroom than is to be purchased in the halls of oratory; and it is better to own the king than to sit on the throne. There is more destructive power in the counting room than may be found in a hundred atom bombs, and it is more profitable to finance your enemies to fight each other than it is to fight both of them yourself.

It is easier to infiltrate a government than to take it by assault; and what can be done with a single government may be done with a government of all nations." (p. 44)

How Jews See Purim
www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Please define this a little more my self-righteous friend: "strange attitude toward Israel"

If u look up strange in the dictionary it doesn't mean "critical".

Look, honestly, I have some really good Jewish friends, and I admire your race's wisdom, etc, (which is pretty much on a par with us Greeks & explains why Jews/Greeks often get along as friends) but you are the ultimate contradiction dude:

1) you seem to have the ability to comprehend pretty much anything...yet, paradoxically
2) you cannot comprehend what people (like those "strange Buddhists" u speak of) are trying to say.

Are u TOTALLY incapable of seeing the opposing view? Tell me. I actually want a clear answer to this question. You seem to have the answer for f*ckin everything except that.

You don't have to agree with the opposing view, but many of you Jews seem to not even begin to COMPREHEND what people try to logically explain, when they attempt to express their views on the Israel issue. How can a race so wise, not be able to debate in a logical/fair manner?

What I am asking here, is 100% honest. I'm not taunting u or anything. I ACTUALLY truly have no idea why this behaviour of yours is perpetuated. I'm not attacking, criticizing, etc, etc. I'm simply ASKING! Can u get it thru your head that the majority of humans on earth do not want conflict and would prefer that there was no anti-Semitism and no Israel-Palestine conflict? I mean, do u actually believe this or do u think that white people stay in bed awake all night trying to think of new ways to harm the Jews?

My friend, virtually everyone on this thread is tying to figure out how you think but we're getting nowhere. What is it exactly that makes you so self-righteous? What is it? Not once have I seen u agree with someone. Is it maybe that Jews are the only race in the Universe that is 100% right all of the time? Is that what's really happening here?

Btw, I agree that the Jews are used as patsies by other invisible players, but what is this obbsession with Israel? If u know it's all an Illuminati game to cause conflict in the mid-east (see Albert Pike), then WHY are u buying into it? You're contradicting yourself because:

1) u say the REAL Illuminati use Jews as scapegoats (I agree there)
2) but then u keep insisting Israel is 1,000% right.

However, if one says that the Illuminati use Jews and Zionism to deflect attention on the Jews, they would automatically have to ALSO admit that Israel is an Illuminati plot & has no basis on historical accuracy or anything (simply being religious brainwashing & nothing more)

So, this confuses me. And it confuses me because your attitude would suggest that the Illuminati ARE the Jews, after all. Otherwise u wouldn't give two f*cks about Rothschild's corporation, Israel. So, this all begs the question:

a) Is Israel just an Illuminati ploy to cause WWIII & scapegoat Jews?
b) Or are the Illuminati mainly Jews (as per the Protocols), after all, and they think along the same lines as you do as evidenced by this headache inducing thread of yours?

If you can answer definitively, and logically (if ur even capable of this, that is) then we will get to the bottom of this never-ending thread finally.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheNewAeon2012If you can answer definitively, and logically (if ur even capable of this, that is) then we will get to the bottom of this never-ending thread finally.

Methinks he will not, and can not. You/we/he will never get to the bottom, until the Talmud is discussed. That book is the key to Jewish beliefs, not the Torah, nor the Law and the Prophets.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

"I know many great and benevolent buddhists. However, i notice Buddhists who involve themselves in politics have a strange attitude toward Israel, which could be explainable by noting Buddhisms essential idea: its moral relativism. Buddhism makes no claim to divine relevation, which is why some regard it as not even a religion at all, but a sort of metaphysical psychology. This means there will be good Buddhists, with a high moral standard: while others will be corrupt. Learn a thing about Buddhism before you naively make this argument."

LOL! Dontreally, you are still on this campaign of madness? You should be ashamed.

People, you are wasting your time! He is obviously an agent. Check his thread history, he has been delivering this same spiel since he first joined. He fabricates, perverts and distorts Buddhist philosophy to prop up his personal Judaic beliefs. Again dontreally, you should be ashamed.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
And also, you might not want to talk about something you know nothing about.

Building in east Jerusalem is Israels right. 300,000 Jews already live in the so-called west bank, which as ive emphasized inearlier posts is the depersonalized name for the ancient regions of Judea and Samaria - the most Jewish parts of Israel.

A large part of Armenia is now in Turkey. The country of Georgia has seen its map change many times over the centuries. Iran grew and shrank.

Why the hell should I care more about Israel than I do about all these other nations in the region? Seriously, why? Should we we send troops to kick Turkey out of Istanbul to restore the Christian Constantinople? Of course not. History ran its course and to assist somebody in their religious masturbation -- sorry it's none of America's business, and no one else's. The UN divided the Palestine, if you invaded territories not allotted to you, you are clearly in the wrong. So don't go "the so-called west bank" way, because methinks it's the so-called Israel. You are occupiers now. Shame on you.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Um. Israel didnt "invade" anyone. Look up "1948 Arab-Israel war". The Arabs were the ones who attacked the Jews and threatened to quote "Throw the Jews into the sea". This being reference to the fact that pre 1948 jewish settlement was confined to the North East coast of Palestine.

Instead of the Arabs accepting the partition plan of the UN, which have created a state for themselves - much bigger than the territory than held by the Jews, they decided to attack the Jews and kill 6,000 of them. This is how Israel gained territory.

Throughout history, every victor of war has been allowed or moreso entitled to keep or do as he feels with the land he gains in war. In 1967, Egypt, Jordan, Iraq, Lebanon and Syria attacked Israel again. This time they lost more land. The Negev, the Sinai, and the West bank. Unheard of, Israel made a "pact" with Egypt offerring to give them the Sinai in exchange for a "promise" for peace.

Since that time, the Arabs have been slowly chipping away, via propaganda, and random acts of terror, also known as a slow war of attrition, to reduce Israel in size. Hebron was handed to them. As was Sheckem (producing mini terror cities), Gush Katif in 2005. And now they want the entire West Bank. And some are even saying a strip of land between the West Bank and Gaza to make the state contiguous.

Now how am i supposed to regard your opinion, if it doesnt take into regard facts of history? You didnt even know that Israel invaded no one. This is because an "image" - an opinion repeated over and over and over again has taken hold of your mind. This is Orwellian logic. George Orwell discusses this throughout his essays. It is an absolutely evil thing to see myself laboring to convince others not with rhetoric, or fancy speech, but with historical facts, explanation of Judaism, to see it all be done in vain; because ultimately too many of you are passangers on the "blame Israel" boat, and "zionists are evil" train. Yet how many of you can explain what a zionist is, without conflating a zionist with a religious Jew? Or if you want to call zionism an imperialist, oppressive movement, how is that any different from the illuminati proper? Why make the artificial distinction? I'll tell you why some have got the many to believe that the issue is "zionists". Because Zionism IMPLIES Jews and Judaism. As long as people ignore this ingenious, yet very subtle ploy of regarbing anti-semitism under a different word, all Jews worlwide will be in danger of the same holocaust that Nazis perpetuated just 70 years ago.

And the main thing getting in the way between this fact and your undersanding it, is your ego. A PETTY stupid need to want to defend yourself and your beliefs, even if you are aware that they are wrong. Not only have people like you neglected the facts ive brought forward, and failed to make any modification in your position, you outright REFUSE - indicative of egotism, to make any concession in this discussion.

This is why Orwells logic works, because it takes advantage of mans incredibly frail psychological nature. Instead of putting whats right ahead of your self (that is, putting a universal, objective truth, ahead of your own subjective delusions) you deny reality and play twisted mind games (without your knowing it, im sure) instead.

Look at how many of you genuinely believe, because you have this ridiculous idea welded into your psyche, that i must be an agent for Israel because im always going on about Israel. G-d forbid you think rationally and understand that im just an average guy, like you, who is motivated by nothing else but my religious beliefs in my defence of Israel. If I sound educated, its because I have educated myself. You dont need to work for Mossad to come off as educated. Also, if anyone here cared to click on my profile and see the kind of threads ive authored, some have nothing to do with Israel. Some have to do with my recent parasite cleanse. Many have to do with Judaism or Philosophy.
edit on 29-3-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

What bad people those Palestinians are! What douchebags, golly. Douchey folks just like those Native Americans. Who do they think they are? Don't they know that when white people and white people's friends want something, it's their god given right to take it?
edit on 29-3-2011 by nithaiah because: long quote, reply-to is better

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Um. Israel didnt "invade" anyone. Look up "1948 Arab-Israel war". The Arabs were the ones who attacked the Jews and threatened to quote "Throw the Jews into the sea". This being reference to the fact that pre 1948 jewish settlement was confined to the North East coast of Palestine.

Instead of the Arabs accepting the partition plan of the UN, which have created a state for themselves - much bigger than the territory than held by the Jews, they decided to attack the Jews and kill 6,000 of them. This is how Israel gained territory.

Did the US annex Germany, Italy and Japan after WWII? Answer yes/no.
This is some prime property, by the way.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Did the US annex Germany, Italy and Japan after WWII? Answer yes/no.
This is some prime property, by the way.

If it walks like a duck, flies like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's a duck. Dontreally fails to mention that the Arabs attacked the Jews in 1948 largely due to previous Jewish terrorism, in which entire Arab villages were massacred. The Jews, as ever, put themselves forward as peace-loving victims, and the Arabs as rabid terrorists. The myth is wearing thin, very thin.
edit on 29-3-2011 by Lazarus Short because: punch-u-ation

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

As ever, it depends on point-of-view, perspective, and whose ox is being gored. I know the Arabs are no angels, but I also note that the middle east was more peaceful before the Jews arrived. Wood, hay, and stubble!

Edit: I was not even thinking about the King David Hotel incident, shameful as it was. But you mention the British, who are made up of many peoples, two tribes of which are the Saxons (Isaac's Sons) and the Jutes (Jews). The British had more right to the land than you did.
edit on 29-3-2011 by Lazarus Short because: more to say

BTW, whose sock puppet are you anyway??
edit on 29-3-2011 by Lazarus Short because: more to say

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join