It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Zionism = Anti-semitism.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Did you know about the conspiracy theory(the truth)...
That zionism made a pact with Hitler against innocent jews
WW2 is extremelly fishy .. (the official story part)

so many odd coincidences .. NOT a sign from the Creator in 1947
view the full video if you want the truth about the difference from real good respectfull jews and crual murderer heartless sadical zionism jews

its 12 part

view them all for your own sake..
the truth can hurt but the Creator made things in a way that THE TRUTH ALWAYS PREVAIL

edit on 3/23/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

For one, he made a mistake in his grammar. [fixed that error]

Second, he needs to post links to justify his statements. [fixed that 2]
www.nyapolitiken.biz...

Third, if his remarks are true, what makes the Jewish encylopedia the only authority? [read my previus post]

His argument is fallacious, and thus, ridiculous. [ I dont see how this could be ridicilous when these events i causing a global meldown finacially and effectes all people on earth at the same time its possible started the ww3!? and you sir think this funny? try to think for your self instead letting yoiur goverment decides for what to do, what to think, how to act and so on. you are the product of an zionist propaganda and their perfect barinwatched worker who are so in to their lies that half would do it to be called stupid... i rest my case and will not responde to more zionist propagande.
I pray you awakeness and blessings.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

just the competing jews were...they got rid of their competition for sure

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Hitler was merely a puppet financed by the JEWS to get rid of their European competition. world war 2 wasn't about winning or losing as nations, it was about...MONEY without distribution of wealth

edit on 23-3-2011 by anumohi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Thanks for the backup!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

mr dontreally!
You are an ingnorant illuminatipuppet who clearly don have a clue about one single event that is happening in the world right now.
Now, I thought to my self that I am not gonna post this what I am about to post. I thought that you atleast would give it a go to find out something about what I wrote in teh first place
but no... so mr dontreally hav I got som news for you and this is gonna make you cry

The Hebrew word for "Germans" are = Ashkenazi! WAKE UP AND UNDERSTAND THE TRUTH!

God bless you mr dontreally, I will pray for you

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

Once again people you gonna have to separate "jews" and please dont blame the real jews for the blame of problem caoused by the Ashkenazi. and please dont refer to the ashkenazi-jews as jews their simpley not and never was jews. ashkenazi infiltrate the jewish people and the rest do we now right
anyway this is the ashkenazi worst fears.
The dont want people to find out this about their history and agenda. Now lets spread this information, make vids aso. lets make these maggots pay för all # they put the world through, and for the love of god please understand that this was never about rases och the colour of the skin. it was only for the money and I feel so bad about all the all muslims around the world has to put up due to these ashkenazi maggots!
It is theme who killing palestine people everyday, not jew ok? god bless you american people and the palestine people dont yoiu see we are all on the same side, brothers and sisters. Let prepere for war and may god bless us fighting the lions from zion.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

This is very interesting. While I don't agree with your rabid hatred against Europe & your "we are such innocent little victims and have never, ever, ever, ever done anything wrong" attitude, I have always been very suspect of all these "it's the Jews" theories. It just doesn't add up at all. You're right, the WASPs are much greater in number and more powerful. E.g: the Windsor family, Rockefeller, Bush, JP Morgan, Carnegie, Ford, and the list goes on. Look at Skull & Bones, for instance.

I would go as far as saying that there is considerable evidence that points towards the Nazis secretly controlling the world. I know this is controversial, but the way the Jews are always shown at the forefront (Hollywood, Banking, etc) is very strange. As u said, it must be the TRUE Illuminati that placed them there to take the fall for them. The only other explanation that makes sense, is that perhaps the Jews have finally become so secure in their power, that they don't bother to hide the extent of their power anymore. But, still, there's just too many strange things going on. Israel is another thing. It fits in perfectly with Albert Pike's (yet another Illuminist WASP) plan for WW III. Namely, that WW III will erupt from an engineered conflict in the mid-east between Islam and Judaism.

These are just some organizations that are Nazi dominated/created: NSA/CIA, Interpol, NASA (Von Braun designed their rockets virtually single-handedly), UN, Bilderberg Group. And there's the more outlandish theories about Antarctica and the Nazi Moon Base, but let's not get too "X-files" with this & stick to things we can verify, for now. Also, it is interesting to note that Bill Cooper said something about the Jews been "given" the newspapers/television networks deliberately, in order to make it appear that it's "the Jews". I mean, even if there IS a "conspiracy" to buy up all the newspapers, etc, well, to me, that's not a very well organized conspiracy at all. There are so many more elements to taking over the world, than to simply have the mass media. Many amateur conspiracy theorists may be easily led to believe that it's the Jews, upon first noticing the issue of the media control or the dominance in banking, however, if one digs deeper, then a very strange picture emerges.

I can keep going on forever with this. For instance: the Medici banking family, or the Templars, who were Europe's first bankers. Now, both of these were around way before Mr. Redshield came onto the scene. So how then did the House of Rothschild come to dominate and surpass absolutely every House before it, in such a short span of time? I just don't buy it. No. Something's wrong with this. Some of these Jews might believe, in their minds, that they have power but there are other levels of the Game they cannot understand or aren't interested in. There's much more going on in "Illuminati-land" than the Jewish bankers & newspaper owners. These guys are JUST the first layer of the conspiracy. It's like an onion; there's more & more layers. Below, take of the wisdom of the greatest conspiracy theorist of all time:

edit on 27-3-2011 by TheNewAeon2012 because: i'm anti-Semitic scum!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TheNewAeon2012

I have wondered myself if the Jews, as conspirators, might not be a red herring. Pike's letter to Mazzini would indicate that it is so. Some deep looks into conspiracies have suggested that the deeper levels are the descendants of Sumerian or Babylonian aristocracy. F. Tupper Saussy's book "Rulers of Evil" is essential in this regard, and this man, not Bill Cooper, may be the greatest conspiracy theorist of all time. Saussy traces the whole thing all the way back to Cain.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

I would love to reply, but I can't, because management has declared that if I do (in the manner I would), the post would be memory-holed post-haste and I would be banned. For freedom! (lol)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short

While i dont quite know if it can be traced back to an actual, biblical man named Cain, I would agree that the spirit of Cain, which is one of rebellion and self indulgence is esentially the force that controls the world today.

It can only be traced back to the ancient Babylonians and Egyptians. What were these empires, other than the centralization of power? What was Cains first deed after being banished from G-ds presence? Building a city and naming it after his son Enoch (which means to instruct. But also carries the connotation "to indoctrinate").

Abraham rejected the idolatry of his time. A Jewish Midrash says that when he was a child (this is a parable, of course) he smashed all his fathers idols.

Essentially, the philosophy of the ancient Egyptians and Babylonians is the same as todays culture. The social values are the same. Moral Relativism. Take for instance the belief that different gods rule over different lands. Each god expects something different from its followers. This is just another way of expressing a belief in moral relativism. My cultural beliefs and values are not the same as someone elses, and shouldnt be expected to be the same.

When the Israelites are removed from their lands and foreigners brought in, they believe that the lions are coming against them because they dont know the laws of the god of the land. They in other words treat the actual G-d, who expects a universal moral standard, to be just a quirky variant of the other gods.

If you know anything about gnosticism, they essentially believe the same thing. There are no universal moral laws, and everything is relative.

This is in essence why Abraham left his culture and his social standing to found his own civilization in Hebron.

These people were CORRUPT. The pagans were not good people and any cursory study of their practices will show you that. Orgies, Human Sacrifice (both child and normal), beastiality, animal cruelty etc. All these actions to them had a veritable spiritual value. If an idol revealed itself to a man in his dream, asking for him to sacrifice his child if he wanted it to rain (after a drought), he would do it. And sure enough it would rain. The people never really faced the reality of how harsh this way of living was. Hence the appeal of Judaism to the ancient Romans (before completely crushing it)

The ancient Egyptians worshipped the Nile because they believed water to be the substance that best expressed their essential ethos:moral relativism. Just as water fills everything it enters, without discrimination, so to every situation one enters should be done without discernment. This is why Miztrayim (egypt) in the Hebrew language also denotes "limitation"( and is from the root "tzor" trouble. Such a philosophy necessarily leads to strife as we can see clearly from todays nihilistic society with its abject divorce rate and disintegrating family unit. Everyone is hyper concerned about themselves. Not caring to do what is right.

Abraham and Judaism represents a very benevolent and humane alternative to this pagan order maintained by the powers-that-be. Even those Jews involved with them, are Pagans. Read up on Sabbateanism and Frankism. The reform movement grew out of the Sabbatean Heresy. Actualy Judaism remains the only anti-thesis to this philosophy in the world (along with Christianity).

This is why they have us believing the Jews are evil conspirators.. Its not hard. People invoke the "protocols of zion" as proof that the Jews are controlling the world. How is that proof? Anyone can write up a booklet and attach it to any group they want. The soviets were masters of propaganda. Why is it so difficult to believe that they made this up? Didnt they kill enough Jews in their pograms to justify this assertion? Furthermore, the protocols were based on a french booklet called "diolagoue in Hell"

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

That last post was great, and I'm beginning to appreciate you. Of course, most Jews could not possibly be "in" on the conspiracy - I knew that.

BTW, I read about Abram smashing Terah's idols in the Book of Jasher. There is a lot of good information there, but I don't buy all of it.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
ridiculous - not at all scientific !! just blabla !
anti-zionism is not at all anti-semitism and you will fool the less and the less people with that talk !
anti-semitism has to do with anti " people ", anti-human, racism, anti-jew man/woman/child ....
anti-zionism has to do with anti-politics, anti-government, anti-establishment, nothing to do with racism against the jews as persons in general, the jews all over the world !!!
come on, stop mixing it all in your brain, you could become a troll !

edit on 28-3-2011 by Sunlionspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
you can look at it ever way you could possibly conceive, but throughout history the Jews have learned and mastered their skills from the beginning of time to perpetuate it until the end of time. they are the dawn of propaganda itself. illuminated they are, because they had the ultimate epiphany and the longest time to contemplate its global scenario. compartmentalization is how they made it work for them, always pointing the finger at someone else while being the poor mistreated race that never gets an even break while they hoard everything around them. they are the greatest of the scholars and masters in every important field and go to great length to set everyone straight on what they are and what they are not, justifying every move on the chess board, under the cloak of propaganda and deception.

the only thing that has changed is the faces, same story different era

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
Not just that, Israel is the absolute worse oppressor in the world today. Ignoring what China does. Ignoring the ACTUAL genocide in Sudan. Ignoring what the turks are doing to the kurds.

Nobody ignores China's abuses, or those in Sudan. It's telling that you chose to use demagoguery here: I might be responsible for petty theft, but my neighbor committed grand theft auto last month. Or -- I actually did steal that car, but look, I'm not a murderer.

Jewish settlement in the "west bank" (Judea and Samaria, the most Jewish parts of Israel) is literally regarded by Obama, Hillary clinton, and others, as the biggest obstacle to middle eastern peace.

Yeah, land grabs can do that sometimes to peace process. Why am I not surprised?

Forget the fact that the west has always schemed against the state of Israel.

That's some gratitude for granting you the land.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

It's telling that you chose to use demagoguery here:

First, my issue is not in Sudan or China not getting a token degree of coverage. My problem is it being a "token", completely overshadowed by a "crisis" that pales pitifully in comparison.

And second. The UN didnt grant Israel the right. They allowed them the means politically to acquire what was rightfully, historically and religiously known to be theirs, and theirs alone.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
And also, you might not want to talk about something you know nothing about.

Building in east Jerusalem is Israels right. 300,000 Jews already live in the so-called west bank, which as ive emphasized inearlier posts is the depersonalized name for the ancient regions of Judea and Samaria - the most Jewish parts of Israel.

If theres any part that Israel deserves to lay claim to, it is this part.

Again, you dont know the history and so arent able (though it apparently doesnt stop arrogant buddhists like yourself to clamor against Jews, zionism and israel. i mention you being buddhist because apparently, most buddhists i encounter online seem to have a policy of Israel bashing. So much for judicious use of "compassion". The Chinese, Sudanese, and many others could use a much greater portion) to make sense of whats going on.

all in all, East Palestine, ie; Jordan was meant to be the home for the Arabs who lived in Palestine. That was the original intention in the creation of the transjordan.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
And also, you might not want to talk about something you know nothing about.

Building in east Jerusalem is Israels right. 300,000 Jews already live in the so-called west bank, which as ive emphasized inearlier posts is the depersonalized name for the ancient regions of Judea and Samaria - the most Jewish parts of Israel.

If theres any part that Israel deserves to lay claim to, it is this part.

Again, you dont know the history and so arent able (though it apparently doesnt stop arrogant buddhists like yourself to clamor against Jews, zionism and israel. i mention you being buddhist because apparently, most buddhists i encounter online seem to have a policy of Israel bashing. So much for judicious use of "compassion". The Chinese, Sudanese, and many others could use a much greater portion) to make sense of whats going on.

all in all, East Palestine, ie; Jordan was meant to be the home for the Arabs who lived in Palestine. That was the original intention in the creation of the transjordan.

There you go again - an awesome post and then you're right back with the Zionist schick. You have no right to any of it, even if you are true Israel or merely true Judah. Your God sent them all packing for good reason, and told them what for. Your claim is an arrogant assumption, and you accuse the Buddhists of the same!

There is this dark gem also:
And second. The UN didnt grant Israel the right. They allowed them the means politically to acquire what was rightfully, historically and religiously known to be theirs, and theirs alone.

Tell me, are you so tied up with your ideology that you can not read and understand what God's prophets have said about your loss of the land? Israel and Judah could have endured forever had they obeyed, but they did not. God often express His love and good intentions for them, but they acted treacherously, and in the end He took the step of divorcing them as His people and sent them packing.

edit on 28-3-2011 by Lazarus Short because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short

Get this through you head, for future notice. I could care less what you think of me. So leave the personal "good post" when i talk about history and religion, and than bad post when i apply that understanding into a political sphere, which is "zionist". Im not sure if youre trying to, but you will have no power in changing my position by this weak sort of social persuasion..

My opinion is entirely justified, both historically and politically.

And as for my mentioning his buddhism. Im just pointing out that the vast majority of buddhists i encounter on this website are Israel bashers. Its as if their own Buddhism enables (through its moral relativism) them to play around with objective facts. To a buddhist, particularly an educated one, the only important truth is that Israel, and particularly Judaism, cannot succeed in its world historical program.

I explained in my previous post why Israel and Judaism poses such a threat to the social structure of society. Judaism offers a more humane alternative to the idols that the pagan overlords of the present and past erect between G-d and man. This is because Judaism acknowledges a UNIVERSAL moral truth. This establishes a REAL relationship between G-d and man, and thus insures that society as a whole is based on the premise of "fearing G-d" by honoring moral limitations. Read Machiavelli, or Hobbes, to get an idea of what pagan social policy is. "Appearing" just is all that matters. Appearances then become more important than objective facts. Appearances, and aesthetics is the hallmark of hellenism. It is the idol that many in the world today bow to.

I have studied a bit buddhism myself and i can definitely say there are many things about it that are unsettling. So its not coincidence that i encounter this anti-zionism most strongly, and most audaciously (in ignoring the facts) from the buddhist crowd. They are an arrogant bunch.

But anywho. 75% of the towns in "Palestine" have Hebrew names. Even the arabi named towns, are transliteration of BIBLICAL Hebrew names. Isnt that funny? Is that not testament to Judaisms rightful claim to this land? Even though the Cohanim and Levites of the Jewish world are actually descended from the biblical Cohanim and Leviyim, it doesnt matter whether todays Jews are infact descendants of the biblical Jews (even though a vast majority are). Judaism is a RELIGION. Its precepts unlike other religions are most expressed and relevant only when performed in the biblical land of Israel. Judaism therefore is a land-centered religion (Unlike Christianity, or Islam).

Judaism does not believe the rest of the world should become Jewish, again unlike Christianity and Islam. Judaism, is for Jews (which any gentile can willingly accept. But proseltyization is strictly forbidden) while Mankind is accountable to G-d by performing whats called the 7 laws of Noach. This basically means mankind has an obligation to serve G-d in a completely reasonable, and logical manner. While Judaism demands a much more rigorous lifestyle, some practices of which cant be rationally justified.

And as for the history of the region. It is a FACT - that the land east of the Jordan (later called transjordan) was meant to serve as the home for the displaced Arabs living in Palestine.

And heres a fun fact.

I typed in Palestine in google news, and 265 News articles came up. Beneath that there were another 160 news articles.

Than i typed in Sudan, a MUCH MORE SERIOUS (thats if you take your morality seriously) humanitarian situation.

Just 48 News articles.

does this not prove my thesis? Do the math. People cant even figure out what the "death tolls" are in the palestinian territories because frankly, many live fairly comfortably. They have beach to go to, they have convenience stores, and shopping malls, and grocery stores. How can someone living in this environment be seriously regarded as living in a refugee camp? Compared to REAL refugee camps, this deal looks like a 5 star hotel in comparison.

Anyways. The Math is convincing. Palestine recieves 5 times the attention that Sudan gets. 5 TIMES!!.

SLAVERY STILL EXISTS IN SUDAN. The Northern Muslim Arabs enslave the southern blacks and animists (those who hold to ancestoral beliefs). Do we hear about this? Other than a token mention to satisfy the real human rights activists..

In Darfur, 350,000 Human Beings have been killed in just 6 years. 2.5 million have been displaced. Their homes taken from them, and sold into slavery.

ANY HUMAN BEING who looks at the basic facts and still finds reason to justify the Palestine crisis while ignoring the much more serious one in Sudan is a Liar, and contributing to the genocide of the Sudanese.
edit on 28-3-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
The major problem in my defence is not my defence, but in the overall success of the propaganda.

You have an image that is hard to overcome through proper education. The uneducated, and particularly the emotional bleeding heart leftists, are persuaded by images.

Im not saying Palestine (ie; Gaza strip) is the ideal life for a person to be born into. That is not right. I wouldnt want it. But my emphasis on ignoring this is not simply ignoring, but reminding people that the attention it recieves is highly innordinate.

The just solution to this problem would be for an Arab state, like Iraq, or Jordan, or Saudi Arabia, to provide homes for these people.

To take away a land that is the Jews, to keep the Jews as a "nation without a land" that is, a veritable nation, with its own language (these being defined requirements to be considered a "nation") culture, religion and history, to live as they have lived for the last 2000 years, is still ignoring the most crucial fact: The Jews have been treated unjustly, first by the Romans, than by the Christians, Muslims and than by subsequent governments throughout history.

A truly educated, and moral person will see that this is so.

Another possible solution is to offer the Palestinians the Sinai peninsula (a proposal first introduced in 1950, but has been ignored since as being "unviable") to settle as a home.

Nope. Instead, the Sinai remains desolate and uninhabited, and instead, the land that Jews live in is expected to be handed over to arabs. Even though this land (the west bank particularly) is historically Jewish. Before 1967, there were hundreds of synagogues in east Jerusalam (also known as "old" Jerusalem, ie; ancient Jerusalem). After Jordans occupation of the city in 1967, 250 + synagogues were destroyed. Systematically destroying the history of the Jews in Jerusalem.
edit on 28-3-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join